[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one single reason of why shouldn't the murder of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (18).jpg (19 KB, 419x351) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
19 KB, 419x351
Give me one single reason of why shouldn't the murder of old people be allowed?

They leeche from the welfare system, they steal money from the people that do the real work while they just sit in a chair doing nothing productive.

They're like unborn babies, but worse. Abortion is OK because the baby is merely a parasite, but why nobody think that old people are parasites?. A murdered unborn baby was a parasite, but he could born and do something productive, but not old people. Thats too late for them.
>>
>>79747240

Do you want to get killed in 50 years from now?
Are you up to accept the fact that you will get murdered for no reason when you will be 70?

That's why we dont kill old people
>>
Respect your elders, you filthy monkey.
>>
People should be euthanized at 60

UNLESS

they have an IQ over 120
AND
have had at least three kids
>>
File: 1456211151593.jpg (54 KB, 354x336) Image search: [Google]
1456211151593.jpg
54 KB, 354x336
>babies are parasite
>murder of old people
>>
>Edge, the thread

These people worked for the nation's good. And they also payed for the eldery, you entitled brats. The world doesn't belong only to you
>>
>>79747240
My grandfather is 76 and he still works as a University professor. Should be killed for the crime of just living longer than you have so far?
>>
>>79747240
They just need their drivers license taken away if anything
>>
>>79747240
They already put their time in building this country that their worthless fucking kids are tearing down.

Honestly, I wish we could just wipe out the millenial generation and start over.
>>
>>79747240
Social security exists you dumb monkey. They pay into it all their lives and the. They get it paid back to them after they retire, there is nothing parasitic about it except you trying to leech off their accomplishments and live in the society
They built without paying them any respect.
>>
>>79748550
Don't blame millenials for the shit the boomers made. This world was made by boomers and boomers have told millenials that they can live like they have if they try hard enough and millenials aren't old enough or wise enough to understand that they can't yet. That things have to change. That things are going to change no matter what. Times are going to get tough and I don't blame millenials for trying to extend this period of happiness for a few years longer.
>>
>>79747514
Well, if the old guy has money, obviouslly he can stay alive.

>>79747567
Why?

>>79748308
Soo they'll have no problem in dying for the well being of the nation.

>>79748421
If he isnt useless, he can stay alive.

>>79748550
There were thousands of generations, of all of these generations, only the kids of the actual elders are destroying the world. Who is the one to blame?

Also, back in the days people used to murder old people because they had no utility anymore. Japanese and germanics send their elders to the woods to die by cold.

>>79748782
They didnt built anything. They were working for themselves, and only for themselves.

Social security could be legit in US, but in most countries the amount of money they pay is not even half of what they usually earn.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.