[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (773 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
773 KB, 1536x2048
Rapefugee rampage continues at musical festival over the weekend:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

>A 17-year-old has told of her ordeal after a mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assaulted dozens of females at a Swedish music festival.

>At least 35 aged between 12 and 17 reported being attacked during the 'Party in the Park' festival in Karlstad, 250 miles from Stockholm in Sweden's Varmland County on Friday and Saturday night.

>"They were then threatened by the boys who said “you will die, b***h”. But the verbal abuse was just the beginning

>Her daughter described what happened to her, adding: "I was standing up and danced when a guy came from behind and held me down and started humping against my body. It was horrible."

>"They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth," she said.

>"I have reported this to the police, but it feels like a drop in the ocean. I saw girls that came crying from the audience, including an old childhood friend who is two years younger. She cried so much that it broke my heart."

>"The same thing had happened to her in front of the stage. A bunch of teenagers hidden in the crowd had grabbed her bottom, breast and genitals".

>The incidents happened about a week after the Swedish police started its new campaign against groping.

>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/03/foreign-men-blamed-after-mass-sex-assault-at-music-festival-youngest-victim-is-12-years-old/
>>
File: 3417_4846.jpg (31 KB, 418x313) Image search: [Google]
3417_4846.jpg
31 KB, 418x313
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 586x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 586x459
>>79748962

Sweden to become caliphate in the next ten years if doubles.

Check em
>>
File: 1465322003583.jpg (273 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1465322003583.jpg
273 KB, 750x500
sweden does it again
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 624x351
>>79749737

Sweden, not even once.
>>
Inb4 a swede fag shows up and tries to convince everyone that everything in their country is perfect. It is just that they have different laws.
>>
wait they have a hashtag AND a bracelet? this probably won't happen again.
>>
File: 1466713385598.jpg (54 KB, 561x362) Image search: [Google]
1466713385598.jpg
54 KB, 561x362
tfw sweden still wants more "new swedes"
>>
Remind me of any upcoming Swedish festivals. Need some loli action.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
1 MB, 200x190
Honestly after you read headlines like this every other day you just stop caring. Best wishes to Sweden and I hope you fix your problem.
>>
>>79747238
>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).

Maybe they should try burkas.
>>
>>79747238
>I hate to say it but its the truth
The feels when that grill has almost been brainwashed by Görans and Håkans propaganda
>>
>>79750929
>tfw you really, completely stop caring
>tfw you start to become incredibly selfish, not just because goy- I mean normies are retarded cattle but also because you know that the future will be both forbidding and difficult
>tfw you start to be calculating and ruthless and seek only wealth and power
>tfw you become the Jew
>>
>>79747238
It's all propaganda, there is no such thing as a rape epidemic in my country
Our definition of rape is wider than in most country
>>
>>79751318
>Our definition of rape is wider than in most country

Not the only thing that's that's getting widened.
>>
>>79750929
I feel the same way but it's important that people don't become desensitized to this kind of thing, otherwise it's one more step toward this shit being the unchallenged normal.
>>
>>79751318
B-b-but it isn't happening. E-e-everything is fine. I p-p-promise.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>>79751318
>>
>>79751318
Soon the Swedish definition of rape will be as wide as your wifes vagina after Jamal has been pounding it for 3 hours your fucking cuck.
>>
>>79751318
Yeah I'm sorry. You're "actually" the unwanted penetration and molestation capital of the world
>>
>>79747238
>liberals will defend this
>>
File: BurnedQuran.jpg (24 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
BurnedQuran.jpg
24 KB, 320x230
Islam is a religion of pigfuckers
>>
>>79748962
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

F
>>
>>79750929
Same.
>>
>>79751318
It's considered rape if you refuse to prep your girlfriend's bull when she asks.
>>
>>79751318
I'm convinced 90% of Swede posters are proxyfags.
>>
So, when do a liberal's survival instinct finally kick in?

How far will Achmed have to take it before a light lights up in a liberal's head that tells them, "Hey, maybe it isn't such a good idea importing millions of people into my country that have such regressive attitudes towards women."
>>
>>79751318
>>
>>79751318
Ved satan å Sven, shit som dette begynn å bli gammelt
>>
>>79750929
This. They can burn for all I care, every rape just makes me hope for more redpilling
>>
Poor girls, having to be exposed to that fucking filth due to this degenerate overly tolerant society which clearly doesn't work
>>
>>79752248
English please
>>
>>79752082

As Yuri said, it will not happen until the boot comes down on their balls.
>>
File: 1467321434256.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1467321434256.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>79750531
EVERYDING IS OK, SIDUASHUN IS NOD HOBLETS, PLz SEND MOAR
>>
>>79751534
It is becoming the new normal though. That's what happens when anything happens often enough.

Hell we're already fairly innured to the idea that yes there will be large scale terrorism in Europe pretty much every year in which hundreds of people are killed.

In a decade or two, that will become thousands. And you'll be surprised at how easily everyone gets used to it.

Consider the weird fact that for teenagers turning 13 this year, our West with its black presidents, surging Third World populations, cringing white nu-males, holy homo marriage and trannies is the new normal. They have not known anything different.

OUR West, the West of our childhoods in the 1990s that still somewhat resembled that of the 1960s and 1970s even if much had changed, is increasingly old history.

Remember what it was like? Hong Kong was still British, politeness was valued, but PC culture hadn't quite come into its own yet, feminism was a thing but men were still kind of men none of this privilege-checking shit, there were non-whites around but there wasn't this vicious atmosphere of revenge and its flipside of white fear and apprehension, the Clintons were in the White House but back then even liberals were sane, criminals were considered bad people who belonged in jail...

Christ, I honestly want to cry thinking about how bad shit has gotten just in the blink of an eye that was our coming of age. Imagine how bad things are going to get by the time we turn 45 or later god forbid 60. Imagine being an old man in the kind of world we are likely going to be forced to spend our twilight years...
>>
>>79747238
>12 years old in a music festival

Holy shit Sweden what the fuck...
>>
>>79752308
Spotted the proxy user, all swedes would have understood my post
>>
File: 1464726063440.jpg (25 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1464726063440.jpg
25 KB, 221x223
>>79747238
>TFW you'll never be a muslim refugee who is treated like a god by the swedes and have free reigns to rape their 12 year old blonde blue-eyed daughters

why live?
>>
>>79751318

> It's all propaganda

Yeah, and that's why even Swedish cops are telling women not to go out after sunset or get raped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCWbrWqe1Y

What time does the sun sets in the winter in Sweden? Just curious
>>
>>79752465

This needs to happen more often. Thanks.
>>
File: Enoch Powell Pogo Stick.jpg (60 KB, 542x564) Image search: [Google]
Enoch Powell Pogo Stick.jpg
60 KB, 542x564
This shit does nothing but give me boners.

I can only imagine what those liberal fathers must feel when their blonde innocent daughters are anally raped by sandniggers.

Bet lots of them get a hard on.

I feel ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION towards the weak and the submissive. Let them suffer.

Too bad there are no videos of blond swedish girls being raped by muslims.
>>
Who cares, honestly? They're small pre-pubescent girls. They have no jobs. Our countries productivity don't suffer from any of this
>>
>>79752365
>And you'll be surprised at how easily everyone gets used to it.

The way in which they "get used to it" is what's gonna matter. I don't think it'll mean that people will behave the same, vote the same, associate the same, plan the same.

It's drawing new dividing lines, creating chaos, and opportunities for those who can seize them.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2496x1664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2496x1664
>>79747238
hahaha even our resident niggers are better behaved
>>
>>79752542
Tight white pussy is for BROWN DICK ONLY

Western governments firmly believe that no white girl deserves to be handed over to a limp-dicked white cuck before being given a thorough BLACKING by a refugee or ten.

Age of consent laws that are only intended to apply to white men are a great way of making sure that no white girl reaches 18 and possible involvement with a li'l white boy without having the pleasure of getting her holes thoroughly stretched out with big black cock
>>
>>79752716
Holy shit Swedes.

Do you honestly believe this...

God damn just reading what you made me depressed.
>>
>>79752365
That's why I've been saying there won't be any major conflict, any World War III (barring some major unexpected crisis), but a slow decay. Race relations will worsen, violence and rape will become commonplace, quality of life stagnates. Civil war will be happening, but it will not be fought on battlefields by soldiers, but in the streets by civilians. States bring in violent criminals willingly then use them as an excuse to become authoritarian and tyrannical. When the state does not choose to exercise law, it is a state of anarchy, where it exercises law, a tyrannical government. We are regressing to a real dark age.
>>
>>79752779
I suspect that white resistance will end up working out a little like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI
>>
>>79752309

Basic survival is an inherent trait in all humans. I got to believe that trait still exists even in a full blown multi-colored dyed haired liberal.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 800x576
>>79752365

It'll change in time mate, I have faith. The red pills are being handed out like candy now.

Fuck, who could've imagined we'd uncuck ourselves from the EU in le current year?

When people like Marie le Pen and Wilders are gaining widespread support in Europe you know that there is the potential for a mass uncuckening.
>>
>>79751318
Shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>79751318
that doesn't make any sense, if it's wider then that still makes it rape regardless of what it entails

if you mean groping and penetration, you're still #1
if you mean molestation by adults onto children (like in this thread), you're still #1

So what do you actually mean when you say "[your] definition of rape is wider than in most other countries"
>>
>>79752873
If anything it creates more jobs when we reeducate and process more and more victims and criminals
>>
>>79748962
His business is finished, now it's time to take my own future.
>>
>>79752365
> Imagine how bad things are going to get by the time we turn 45 or later god forbid 60

Hopefully if everyone who's still sane keeps fighting we will never have to know what this feels like. One of my greatest fears is being an old man in a minority white PC shithole. I'd consider suicide long before it ever got that far.
>>
Nice try OP but we all know Sweden is rape-free ever since they created those anti rape bracelets
>>
>>79753074
Nonsense. It will take the form of increasing ethnic balkanization.
>>
>>79751062
Underrated
>>
>>79753940
I suppose give the uh... rather unique nature of Muslims in how they interact with other people, there is a higher than average chance of current events in Europe leading to an explosion of violence. In which case it will look a little like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-7j4WVTgWc
>>
>>79751833
That's funny because that's what Germanic tribes and Romans said about Christianity before becoming Christian.
>>
File: image.jpg (742 KB, 1280x1301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
742 KB, 1280x1301
>>79753320

Poor troll Sven.

2/10

Why aren't you on the streets at these kind of festivals giving these savages a true European welcome?

And in case you've misunderstood, I don't mean this way:

http://youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
>>
>>79752412
apparently some people on this board have already forgotten what it is like to be young

also it doesn't say they were there by themselves. probably they were there with older siblings and got molested when they went off to get a burger or something

or something swedish instead of a burger. a smorgasbord maybe
>>
Do liberals find it at all ironic that their foolhardy obsession to flood their countries with refugees have made them the biggest facilitators of rape culture on the planet?

I mean, they blame straight white men for rape culture, but they (liberals) have helped import rape culture throughout the world, mostly in Europe.
>>
>>79754681
Seriously? Are kids allowed to go to music festivals which are known to be dens of vice and sin.

Holy shit if my 12 year old daughter goes to a festival high on ecstasy and drunk on alcohol while she grinds some guys.

Shame on you.

Is that normal in Northern Europe?
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>79754356
Western muslim are the frontline of something the heart of which is located in the gulf state, north Africa and Pakistan. They're standing on top of a series of organization and financial network designed to Islamize the world, which is a necessary condition to the preservation of the Islamic character of the societies that are today considered Islamic.

They'll use violence sparingly to try and domesticate us but at the moment I think they find that co-opting the left is much more effective. If you can manage to corrupt the intellectual class of a society you've pretty much decapitated it.

Are you an actual south Korean or an immigrant? You better not be race mixing and be promoting racism among the Koran people. Protect them from our decadent ways.
>>
>>79754995
>Koran people
>Koran

I'll say whatever the fuck I want to whoever I want, thanks
>>
>Anti-rape bracelets
>"Why won't these criminals obey the law? Don't they respect my wishes? See? I made a pretty bracelet and everything!"

/pol/, why are liberals such fucking children?
>>
>>79747238

>the government's solution is to start a hashtag and hand out bracelets rather than deport all the savages
>mfw I have no face to describe when Swedens government is literally running the country like an 8th grade student council

Hopefully these Swedish girls will be redpilled by this experience and join with whatever uncucked men are left to take back their homeland.
>>
>>79755326
>take back their homeland.
Women are subhuman fucktoys they have no racial loyalty at all.
>>
>>79754978
10 years ago I was at a festival for 11-13 year olds and everyone were fucking, drinking, doing drugs and fingerbanging each other. Sweden fell long before I was born. I was literally born as a foreigner on enemy soil even though both my parents are Swedish.
>>
Sweden isn't real.
>>
>>79755416
Holy shit you probably need Islam.

Thats pretty disgusting.

I've lived in 3rd world shitholes and they even do that kind of degeneracy.
>>
>>79755645
They dont do*
>>
>>79755645
That's what worries us. Do you seriously think that we're worried about Muslims forcing us to convert to Islam or waging war against us or some stupid shit like that? What we're worried about is that we'll WANT to convert to Islam. Islam would be good for us and that's what's so scary.

It's obviously a crazy and stupid solution to a pretty simple (((problem))) but it's a solution nonetheless. I would prefer it if we went back to Christianity but that's not going to happen and if it does for some reason happen then it's going to be radical Christian fundamentalism and that's not something you should want.
>>
>>79756012
No-one is going to go back to Christianity. Give it a few decades, and converting to Christianity will seem as absurd as LARP-tier psuedo-pagan faggotry
>>
>>79756220
>>79756012
The demand, the demographics and the institutions and the financial support for Islamization is already in place and it's going to happen whether we like it or not. Christianity can't compete with that
>>
>>79756012
Yeah because 10 year olds having sex and raving to Kygo while high and drunk is pretty normal in arround the world?

God bless you Sweden.

If thats your normal then I certainly dont want to know your abnormal.
>>
>>79747238
Somebody tweet this to Sadiq Khan, J.K Rowling and all other gobshites whining because we want to control immigration and reclaim our own culture.
>>
Can someone make a thread about this

kikebook.com/613843576/videos/10153874040283577/

A sandnigger first sexually assaulted 2 daughters, aged 13 and 16, to a woman in Malmö. It happened on the bus. When they left the seats he sat there and played with himself (video on the link)

SPREAD THIS
>>
>>79756472
I think you replied to the wrong comment

>>79756485
hot. I bet the little girls filmed it just so that they could capture the moment forever.
>>
>>79756485

I don't understand. Why didn't anyone beat the living shit out of him?

He sexually assaults young girls openly on a bus, and then jerks off through his trousers afterwards, and no one beats the shit out of him?

Are you truly that pathetic a nation Sven? Your men that beta, that cucked?
>>
>>79756975
All the men died during rhe Northern war.
>>
File: sweden30.jpg (315 KB, 787x674) Image search: [Google]
sweden30.jpg
315 KB, 787x674
>>79756975
>I don't understand. Why didn't anyone beat the living shit out of him?

Because that would be racist, obviously

Being a sandnigger in Sweden is like playing GTA with cheats on, you can rape, molest, rob, anything and never be punished for it, I feel kind of jelly desu, I would love to molest some blonde qtes for free
>>
What's Svenska for "I got brown finger at party in the park"?
>>
>>79756485
> Now I do not care what !!!!! Now the film, too. After the shock subsided at large daughter heard the whole process and it is much worse than what I heard from the beginning. So here you go folks. O Share o spreader get fixed pig! O hope you sitting on the bus and did not intervene burn in hell !!!!!

> Then this post spread like wildfire so will this add to that which stood in the previous post.
This man molested my girls 13 o 16 years at bus 1 from the triangle against Malmo Oxie yesterday the sun 3/7 ev 17:07 bus. He was sitting next to the girls first and took one to the thigh and the other he tried to get his hand under her skirt, between the thighs and up against .... and he did not give up !!!! When they could switch places, he prevented them and sat o played with himself. Did not speak Swedish, but said "sorry, sorry" in English. He then jumped on Jägersro Center about 17:20. The police report was drawn up immediately! This film is taken after the girls come from their places beside him.
> When the notification is so, it is best to call the police if anyone sees him or knows who he is. Helping before it happens to someone else something !!
>>
>>79747238
Wait a minute. Are you telling me those don't rape bracelets did work? We have gun free zone signs here and they work.
>>
>>79756975
You ever got into a fight you shit cunt? Probably not indeed. If you beat the shit of the guy, and even worse if other joins you, and he presses charges you're fucked no matter what he did.
Have fun paying 4000€ to an attorney and shitting your pants in front of a judge just to "save the white race" or some shit you will never do.
>>
>>79756485
I'm not seeing this, is it blocked in my region?
>>
>>79756485
If this had happened in Spain, that man would be now dead.
>>
>>79752220
You know what shocks me about this graph? Indonesia is so low
>>
>>79758693
>implying the guy leaves the police station alive when he goes to press charges

Oh, wait. I forgot you live in nignog land.
>>
>>79757552
Got it:
> Jag fick brun finger på Putte i Parken

This should be a t-shirt.
>>
>>79758992
>rape someone in indonesia
>get burned alive as punishment
hmmm
>>
>>79754978
It's not the norm.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1280x640
>>79758693

Yes. You beta male, stop projecting.

I used to box.

If I'd have been on that bus and seen that, I'd have ko'd him, without question.

I would've left him snoring, called the police and reported the sexual assault, and then got off the bus long before the police came.

That's what a man would've done.

Think about that next time you be a beta pussy.
>>
>>79757308
It's not that bad. I've been to the rougher parts of Malmö, didn't get robbed. The only different thing was lots more women wearing hijab.
>>
>>79752220
I guess they don't count the train gropers here kek
>>
>>79754978
>Are kids allowed to go to music festivals which are known to be dens of vice and sin.
>Shame on you.
>Is that normal in Northern Europe?

fucking hell, how old are you?
yes, many kids go to music festivals, usually with their parents, and sometimes listen to this thing called "popular music" that originated in the 1950s. originally people listened to it on "long playing records" and some still do, in fact it has become fashionable again.
>>
>>79752220
Not this shit again. There is a different definition of rape. What IS interesting, however, is the recent sharp increase. Also the police is now saying explicitly who is behind it.
>>
>>79755143
kek

So I gather you're some white contaminating the gene pool of Korea and is probably encouraging more immigration to this nice country.

Shameful.
>>
>>79758992
rape is almost never reported to the police in muslim countries
even if it is, they don't do anything about it

statistics like this are always skewed. it's not comparing like with like
>>
>>79751318

What part of Somalia are you from?
>>
>>79759830
Is that actually a common thing? It always seemed surreal to me. also rape != sexual assault
>>
>>79753279

In Sweden they count rape by the number of penetrations, so when you're trying to get it back in again or going for seconds they're bonus counts of rape. Also any kind of penetration can be rape, so anything from warming up to tossing salad can be extra counts depending on the technique. Unlike in Arab countries this also applies if you're married, and even if you're related. Finally, tax-fraud rules apply, so once convicted it's assumed that no consensual sex ever took place in your entire sex life, and you are prosecuted accordingly; a fine equal to double the value of the goods.
>>
File: nigel.png (224 KB, 380x414) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
224 KB, 380x414
>>79747238
NOT LAUGHING NOW
>>
>>79758693
This must suck to live in France. It reminds me a story that happend a few weeks ago. I'm a police officer.
>That night, we are called because a drunk just caused a road accident (just fender bender, no wounded).
>on the scene, we see one drunk person shouting, with his face bleeding.
>throw him on the floor and cuff him, then put him in the back of the squad car
>ask to a group of person where is the owner of the other car
>a buff polish dude says it's him
>ask him "honnestly, did you smash his face? I'm not gonna arrest you but you have to tell me"
>"yeah I did"
>"okay, now we can all agree that he fell on his face because he is drunk"
>the guy is shouting and kicking the doors of the squad car
>my colleague open the door and punch him the face
>I slap his shit later, because he was a very unpleasant individual
>>
>>79760112
So you're saying no one is actually being sexually assaulted by migrants in your country?
You guys should just end yourselves desu, there's no more hope.
>>
>>79761382
Why don't you do things like this to the literal terrorists running rampant in hollenbeek
>>
>>79761389
No, I'm not. The opposite:
>What IS interesting, however, is the recent sharp increase. Also the police is now saying explicitly who is behind it.
>>
>>79761529
I suppose you meant "Molenbeek". I don't work there. And terrorist don't wear a distinctive label.
>>
>>79760112
I heard the people doing all the rapes in Sweden were people with dark arms and white, pixelated heads.
>>
File: 1467468398724.jpg (295 KB, 1647x777) Image search: [Google]
1467468398724.jpg
295 KB, 1647x777
>>79761865
> And terrorist don't wear a distinctive label.
they're brown
>>
File: 220 - Pkxu9nx.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
220 - Pkxu9nx.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
so, Swedecucks
is this national news? Are people and journalists outraged?
>>
>>79762284
I don't think you fully realize what's the demographic like in Brussels.
>>
>>79762327
Massive news in alternative media. Mainstream media is mostly lid on, no mention of ethnicity and all men are blamed. Usual procedure.
>>
File: jewimmig.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
jewimmig.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>79752861
Just fucking kill yourself jew.
>>
File: 014 - lKK7rL0.jpg (172 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
014 - lKK7rL0.jpg
172 KB, 800x488
>>79762584
Reactions from Swedes on Facebook? (just guessing that comment sections on the mainstream outlets are locked)
>>
>>79762743
I don't have facebook, so I don't know. But I can guess: discussion of whether all men are rapists or not, and the occasional racism accusation, people saying it was a good idea to remove the part about their ethnicity from the police report (see >>79762485 ), people saying that even if it's true it's a bad idea to publicize it because it would cause them to become ostracized and in turn rape more.
Just guessing.
>>
>>79762743
Bump for answer swecucks.
>>
>>79762584

It's always the way.

Broaden it out to make it about all men, ignore specific 3rd world mudslime issue, demonise all men: more 3rd wave feminism.

More third wave feminism: more third world rapefugees who rape and assault white women: more material to use against all men (against white European men) = more 3rd wave feminism. And so the cycle continues.

Have to wonder where this will end. When women will realise more self loathing far left liberalism and feminism isn't the answer, and nationalism is.
>>
>>79751187

True that.
>>
>"I have reported this to the police, but it feels like a drop in the ocean. I saw girls that came crying from the audience, including an old childhood friend who is two years younger. She cried so much that it broke my heart."

I can't even make fun of them for this. I hope the Swedes hang the people responsible for bringing the immigrants over.
>>
>>79763648
But it wasn't even immigrants, no mention of immigrants whatsoever in Swedish press:

http://www.thelocal.se/20160704/fury-over-rape-reports-at-swedish-summer-festivals
>>
>>79762327
It's the third top article on DN (we also have politician week right now, discussion about decreasing minimum wage is top news)
Top on SVT (state funded)
>police: hard to see what's going on in crowd
>police retract statement about "unaccompanied minors", "no explanation why they expressed themselves that way"
>"It's time men begin to understand", the group "Men Understand" want to lift focus in the question
>"We take our answer" -festival arranger
>After incidents elsewhere, other festival ups security
SvD: 9th
>(debate article) Center party women group: crimes require new type of charge
>The sexual assaults on festivals are the last drop. It's enough. The law needs to become more strict...

https://svt.se
https://dn.se
https://svd.se
(use google translate)

>>79763648
>I hope the Swedes hang the people responsible for bringing the immigrants over.
AHAHAHAHA GOOD JOKE MY FRIEND
>>
>>79763849
The police said it was: https://archive.is/LoXTm
>>
i hope one day we get to see pics of swedish men with deep hatred within their eyes as they attack the shitskins in blind rage
>imb4 not going to happen
>>
File: louie_ck3.jpg (297 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
louie_ck3.jpg
297 KB, 750x500
INTERRACIAL
BREEDING
GROUNDS
>>
>>79763939

I think he's memeing.

The joke being: your media.
>>
>>79747238
>12 years old
>to a music festival
>got molested

Im ok with this
>>
>>79747238
Is there any chance people will act regarding these animal attacks? When is it ever not Muslims or Arabs.
>>
>>79765070
There will still be plenty of parents out there who think "Nothing is bad here, we live in the most developed country in the world" and so on.

I know Germans that see nothing wrong with "refugees" being let into German schools, to take part in lessons even though they have no idea what is going on. They are genuinely brainwashed.
>>
Ethnic Chinese here
Why don't you guys fight back? You are fucking faggots
If I were on vacation in China and I saw migrants do this, I'd take a baseball bat and pound them onto the ground
I'm not even joking, I'm not a frigging gutless white
Stop being so cowardly and protect your countries
>>
File: horrific-betrayal-2.jpg (86 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
horrific-betrayal-2.jpg
86 KB, 600x763
>>79765592

>genuinely brainwashed
>>
>>79750929
When you read biased and cherrypicked stories all day you just become mentally retarded like the rest of /pol/
>>
>>79765844
Hello tough internet guy 239998, enjoy your stay on /pol/
>>
>>79766278
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://svt.se/nyheter
>>
>>79765070
Bitch was probably going to grow up to be a Stacy anyway. I don't feel sorry for her.
>>
I am really disgusted by how it seems like Sweden is making this a male swede problem and not a migrant problem, and the gullible girls and nu-males eat it up. It really seems evil to me and I can't see any real good intentions here.
>>
>>79765844
>Ethnic Chinese here
why aren't you in china? fuck off
>>
>>79766278
>>79766492
Two lines below the "main" headline, there's this:
"It is time that men are beginning to understand"
>>79766578
"preventing racism"
>>
>>79766278
But most of /pol/ doesn't read or watch liberal news
>>
>>79766674
>"preventing racism"
but some crazy leftist politician admitted what sane people("racists") have been saying for a long time.
>>
>>79766973
Which one? All I know is that the police retracted their statement.
>>
>>79747238
Oh man, I'm so glad i'm not Swedish. They must have soft heads or something.
>>
>>79766492
Hilarious. No mention of educating refugees.

Ideally they should just charge money for festivals and ignore the poor being raped.
>>
>>79767414
They mention educating men. Officially, only 2/7 of arrested persons are refugees. 4 are "unidentified".
>>
http://www.friatider.se/do-not-molest-me-swedish-police-giving-out-bracelets-girls-wake-immigrant-attacks

This was the precautionary measure- story is a few days old.

apparently the magic bracelets don't work.
>>
File: 1456986566488.jpg (40 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1456986566488.jpg
40 KB, 348x342
>>79768203
>>
The image of hordes of brown hands grabbing their little tits and tight pussies will be in their minds for life now. Guarantee this experience will convert 90% of them into coal burners as they try to relive the rush of having their vulnerable femininity submitted to the will of the dominant male.

White girls need black and brown cock and mixed babies. Nothing is more beautiful than their innocent purity being infected with nigger seed.
>>
File: 13.jpg (1 MB, 1911x1210) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
1 MB, 1911x1210
>>79747238

desu they deserve it.

the pitcher goes often to the well and gets broken at last.

If you still dont take any measure to protect yourself and attend dumbed down festivals to listen to braindead music to live your throw away "culture" you just deserve it. Hell I am even happy about it.

There will be more innocent blood needed to set the furor teutonicus off once more.
>>
>>79747238
SVERIGE

JA
>>
>>79766430
>internet guy
Sorry for not being a faggot in denial.
You're weak.

>>79766661
Because I have a girlfriend here and I can't leave her alone.
>>
>>79751318
Lol fuck off m8, don't try to hide it. Sweden is fucked
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.