[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Student studying abroad in Italy from my College gets ab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Shinji REEEEEE.png (758 KB, 1227x925) Image search: [Google]
Shinji REEEEEE.png
758 KB, 1227x925
>Student studying abroad in Italy from my College gets abducted and murdered 4 hours after stepping off the plane.
Explain yourselves, pizzafags.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/university-wisconsin-student-beau-solomon-missing-italy-article-1.2698309
>>
Whoops, sorry.
>>
>>79745344
I'm actually curious if any Italybros could shed some light on this. The fucking article reads like it was straight out of taken or some shit.

>Arrive in italy as an American tourist essentially
>Abducted within 4 hours
>Get found dead in the river

Was this just some randomc razy robber, organized crime?
>>
>>79744893
Oh I thought this said coming FROM Italy. Whoops.
>>
>>79745551
My money is on the fact that some subhuman found him drunk as shit, killed him and took his stuff, because a few hours later a credit card was used in milan.
>>
>be American
>visit Italy
>get shot
>>
>>79744893
Probably niggers and sandniggers parasites. Lots have invaded Italy recently.
>>
>>79745551
probably some slav or gipsy or abdul

rumenian are literally savages
>>
>>79744893
Rome is full of poor refugees, if they ask you to give your wallet and phone and you do not give it they beat you or worse.
>>
>>79744893
I blame Merkel.
>>
Damn, just got back from studying in Italy last year.
Nothing like this happened with my group. Pretty tame overall.
>>
>>79746652
Where were you studying?
>>
Also in 2 days is the Eid holiday, and muslims are excited, and for some reason they hate Americans.
>>
>>79744893

>solomon

doin' god's work italy
>>
(((Solomon)))
Did he run into some muslim "refugees"?.
>>
>>79744893
>Rome
>any large urban area in europe
Yep. niggers.
>>
>>79744893
... it's the usual?
italy hasn't been a realy stable and civilized country after it was sodomized in WWII

it's just a EU layer of paint
>>
What was the name of that stone cold american female exchange student that murdered someone in Italy, was convicted, then the USA pressured Italy into releasing her?
>>
>>79748650
Amanda Knox
>>
>>79748650
Amanda Knox
>>
Did he went off the closet?
>>
File: 1467247166400.png (69 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1467247166400.png
69 KB, 1456x1108
>>79744893

Yous messin' with the Don, yous be sleepin' with the fishes. Capiche?
>>
fucking sideways hungary
>>
kek. He thought Italy is a safe country.

That's what you liberal Amerifags get for not knowing shit about the world and seeing Europe like a safe food multicultural eden.
>>
>>79744893
>a male

He probably got drunk and mouthed off to the wrong person. Americans can be really belligerent while overseas.
>>
>>79744893
I went to Italy. Seemes safe enough, took the metro at midnight and everything. Rome is covered with shitty graffiti though.
>>
>>79749487
well it depends, some are really well done, some other are just shitty writings made by posers and thughs
>>
>>79749487
Seems like an elaborate suicide to me
>>
>>79749365

Can confirm. Have been drunk and belligerent in multiple European countries. Only got my ass kicked twice though. Not a good idea to do that in Poland.
>>
>>79745847
fuck off
>>
>>79750097
they should've stomped your skull in kek
>>
>>79744893
>Beau Solomon
>Solomon
>>
>>79748650

Amanda Knox strikes again
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.