[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you hope to accomplish, CNN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Canadanal.jpg (107 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
Canadanal.jpg
107 KB, 625x833
What do you hope to accomplish, CNN?
>>
>>79744379
CNN is a subsidiary of Time Warners, a company founded and run by jews. What do you think leaf?
>>
>>79744379
DONT GO TO CNN

They posted that shit because of the widespread blackout of CNN until the 14th so people from 4chins would come rushing in.

Its like clickbait you retards
>>
>>79744379
To get to the other side
>>
>>79744645
I haven't visited it or watched it. Do not worry man. Also happy birthday.
>>
>>79744379
stop drowning out the front page you goddamn shilling fuckface.
>>
>>79744379
damn hot
>>
>>79744758
BENIS
>>
>>79744758

BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>79744487

We wish the Muslims good fortune in their attacks upon Jews.
>>
Someone fill me in - I've heard random references to the Clinton News Network all morning.

Sage because this thread is obviously supposed to tempt me to open my CNN stream and check it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 360x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 360x389
>>79744758
>>
>>79744758
xD Fuuggg good joke benis
>>
>>79744758
haha benin :DDDDDD
>>
>>79744379

CNN. Lambright is the /pol/ candidate for President.

You have to hear this guy speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDK1gFSy8Xs
Lambright.com has all his campaign promises.

Such as Reparations for blacks $400,000 each black person.

A livable wage for veterans $60,000

No taxes if you make under 1 million.

Livable income for all veterans $60K

Livable income for all social security recipients $60K

No cost education for anybody.

Housing for anybody that wants it.

Food for anybody that’s hungry.

Expansion of FBI minimum 50,000 new agents by 2018 to prosecute white collar crime ‘Wall Street’.

Reparations for Blacks 400K by 2017 February.
Abolish the Electoral College System

Give all citizens machine guns after training to protect the USA like Switzerland. A home Army.

Federalized conceal carry. An armed society is a polite society.

Build 50 modern prisons for police officers who break the law. Institute a federal internal affairs. Putting an end to Police brutality.

No Federal Income tax if you make under 1 million.

Free Medical for all. Walk in, walk out no paperwork or bills ever.

Build at least 3000 new hospitals to make America safe
Build 6000 luxurious Federal Health clubs, diet and exercise training, think YMCA meets La Sports club.
Remove Corporation’s status as individuals and impose new restrictions and liabilities for actions.

Prosecute and jail most elites that have profited for the corruption over the last 100 years.

Abolish the Drug Enforcement Agency

Abolished Homeland Security, Homeland insecurity I call it.

Re Task CIA to go after white collar crime world wide.

Tax the rich 50% they can actually afford it.

1000x Federal spending on space projects, research and development.

Remove Federal Gas Tax

Increase federal minimum wage to $32 an hour.

Legalized Drugs, all drugs.
Outlaw male Circumcision aka: genital mutilation.
>>
>>79744379
CNN ARE A BUNCH OF FAGGOT GLOBALIST NIGGER LOVING KIKES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PUT THIS ON YOUR NEWS SHOW I AM FAMOUS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.