[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sweden_5b1bb5_5619073.jpg (66 KB, 780x516) Image search: [Google]
Sweden_5b1bb5_5619073.jpg
66 KB, 780x516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
Opinion on sweden?
>>
Sweden is so fucking cucked that we don't really even talk about them anymore. Its like talking about Islam in Iraq, its fucking everywhere so who cares? The boat has sailed
>>
Used to live in Hasselby suburb of Stockholm. it's not as bad as everyone thinks (undesirables congregate in suburbs outside the city and even now are getting pushed out by young native Swedes BC housing in Sweden is a joke). Sweden Democrats will continue to make strides, 2014 was a good year for them.

It might be a liberal stronghold, but even liberals are getting sick of the migrants and resulting violence, especially after those riots a couple years back.

At least we're not Germany.
>>
>>79737737
If I want to work for Spotify in Stockholm would I be safe I'd be making around $54k a year is that a good living wage there?
>>
>>79738247
Gonna need to be making 54k a year bruh, apts in the city are expensive as fuck. Also, get ready to be wait listed for a year for an apartment. The suburbs are nice structurally, but you gotta deal with Arabs for right now.
>>
>>79738617
Yeah no, I don't want to deal with middle eastern people at all. I'd rather stay here in the silicon valley. I have an internship that pays me $48k, I'm still in college. It's a shame I really did want to visit Sweden, but dealing with 3rd worlders ain't my thing.
>>
>>79739019
It's really a beautiful country with centuries of culture on display. I would at least take a trip there.
>>
>>79739019
Better to go to Norway.
>>
>>79739019
help me murica to remove kebab
>>
>>79740891
>>79740328
>>79740428
Idk man, I just wanted to work somewhere in Europe, I'm studying computer science and intern/work as a code monkey for Oracle. Man I'm not trying to be racist, but I'm not trying to get my shit stolen by some Arab/African. My second choice was to work for IBM Germany, but to tell you the truth I think I'm just gonna stay here in the silicon valley.
>>
I'm 2nd gen Swede. Boy the family is happy it left when it did. If our ancestors could see the kind of shit hole you guys have made it.
>>
File: 1466461246762.jpg (195 KB, 619x899) Image search: [Google]
1466461246762.jpg
195 KB, 619x899
You know, until yesterday I actually didn't think we where that bad as they say, but then I came across Zara Larsson's tweets, which where bad all in all. But the fucking replies man holy shit

https://twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/749046879787286528
https://twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/748886669831667712
https://twitter.com/zaralarsson/status/748802801065529345

Of course her foreign fans where just as bad but I'm still amazed. Of course many stod up against this and I respect that but as you all know way too many "feminists" can't really be argued with.

But then again this is just the internet and I've never met as crazy people like this in real life. Probably because I don't go outside and because I live in Norrland.
>>
>>79736940

Somalis go there on "rape holidays".
>>
>>79736940
We need to nuke you to prevent the rot from spreading. Probably Germany as well. The only reason I can see not to nuke you is to use your country as an example/warning of the perils of feminism and cultural marxism.

A once proud white nation brought so low.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.