[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we start calling women "whores" again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: n-NINE-SECONDS-large570.jpg (24 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
n-NINE-SECONDS-large570.jpg
24 KB, 570x238
Why shouldn't we talk down to women again? Literally what can go wrong? Is it socially acceptable to give your whore a bitchslap after she threw away her (YOUR) money for some silly shit?

How do you handle the backlash, /pol/?
>>
>>79733884
Ive called them whores and cunts to their faces for awhile anon...step your game up
>>
>>79733884
> a woman is beaten every nine seconds in the U.S.
that poor woman
>>
>>79733884
yep, we need to collectively tighten our leashes on women, this shit is getting out of hand

fuck beating women though, sandnigger tier shit, and the hallmark of someone with no impulse control
>>
>>79735752
But, I mean, a slap on the cheek so she doesn't forget. Not talking about bloody beating the shit out of the whore.
>>
>>79736230
>she calls the cops
>you get arrested
Good thinking Hans
>>
>>79736437
Claim you're a muslim and it's in your culture and if they don't accept, they're a islamaphobe.You'l get away with it.
>>
>>79733884
Women walking hand in hand with refushits and women dressed as lesbian truck drivers deserve to be yelled at. I don't personally mind if they dress revealingly though because I'm not some uptight Muslim.
>>
Women are attracted to agression and violence. Period. It makes them wet and eager.

The thing is, some women are crazy and create situations for you to get mad and slap her, while some women will call the cops or her family.
>>
Perfectly acceptable. Just as it's perfectly acceptable for the male members of her family to come over and beat the ever-loving shit out of you. A society needs checks and balances.
>>
>>79737899
You sound triggered. Don't worry, will hit a slut, just for you. Nobody will find out, piss-hole.
>>
>>79733884
Nine seconds is a pretty good time to shut her bitching mouth up.
>>
>>79733884

Let's count to 9, guys. I'll go first...

ONE
>>
>>79733884
I have a dream! We can make it 8!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.