[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUDSLIME IN GERMANY: "I made use of the right to kill my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
http://m.welt.de/regionales/bayern/article156798617/Habe-vom-Recht-Gebrauch-gemacht-meine-Frau-zu-toeten.html

cliffnotes:
>refugee kills his wife because she looked at another man
>goes casually to police and informs them he made use of the right to kill his wife
>doesnt understand why they arrest him and not just help him get rid of the body

THIS IS THE KIND OF MAN FEMINIST WANT IN OUR COUNTRY

THIS CANT POSSIBLY CAUSE REALLY MASSIVE PROBLEMS LATER ON, NOW CAN IT?
>>
This is the future (((they))) chose for you.
Gotta give it to them, they didn't kill your countri instantly, they are watching you suffer day by day.
Fucking bastards
>>
>>79731021
[Emigration from the west intensify]
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 640x1136
>>79731021
Cucks wollen es verteidigen weil wir vor 1100 Jahren wohl genauso gehandelt haben.
>>
>>79731716
>Disqus

Lässt du dich oft von KC verarschen?
Bist wohl nicht so helle da oben.
Darum wählste auch AfD
>>
>>79731905
Wie bitte was?
>>
Your country has brought europe into darkness three times over the past century. You need to devolve your government into a loose confederation or break up germany altogether to its pre 1871 borders.

All those who vote for this and excuse it will get whats coming to them. I do feel very sorry for all of you innocents caught up in it. President Trump will accelerate your refugee applications.
>>
>>79732058
Hey now.
WW1 was the jews fault, WW2 was YOUR fault and this shit is entirely on you.
>>
File: 1451474408170.jpg (413 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1451474408170.jpg
413 KB, 1600x1067
why are racist nazis trying to infringe this oppressed person of color's right to murder?
>>
Germany? Oh sorry, I'm a timetraveller from the future, in my time "Germany" is called Germanistan.
>>
File: 1465374943074.png (698 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465374943074.png
698 KB, 1280x720
>>79731021
Time to get comfy and watch bleeding hearts become bleeding heads.
>>
>>79732258
>WW1
Serbia
>WW2
WW1
>EU
this you can blame on jews/US, but only because the leftist jews from Europe took over our society and pushed for globalism/neocons
>>
Schon lange bekannt.
http://www.ehrenmord.de/doku/fuenfzehn/2015_Banu.php
>>
>>79732658
Thank you <3
>>
>>79732348
>dem smug faces
>>
>>79731021
German anon women are not logical, and this man probably made every german female wet because hes a hyper aggressive jackass.
>>
And? /pol/ isn't exactly an outspoken avocate for women's rights.
>>
>>79731021
That's literally just his culture you fucking bigot.
>>
>>79732395
>bleeding hearts become bleeding heads.
kek
>>
>>79733047
>just his culture
this is why our country is doomed...
>>
women need to be in bondage. that is literally the one thing islam is right about.
>>
>>79731021
Come to think about it
Why isn't it our right to kill our wifes?
fucking feminism I swear
>>
Yeah and Germans never kill their wives, right?
>>
>>79733872
Maybe one in 5 million
>>
>>79731021
Look at the little blonde German girl in the background raining pitty and sorrow down on the poor misunderstood refugee
>>
>>79733047

this

why are you such a cultural imperialist, OP?

no culture is inherently better than any other.

if you really want to be multicultural, you have to adapt to this.
>>
This is a good thing. Hopefully they start killing off your feminists too.
>>
>>79732348
Why are so called 'racist' 'nazis' fighting for the rights of foreign women?

That is a question that needs to be answered. Why the fuck should I care what some muslim does to his muslim wife?
>>
>>79733047
I would like to make it my culture too. Imagine how easy life would be if you could just kill the woman that's making life difficult for you? That would be nice.

Beta white knights, womens rights need to fuck off.
>>
>>79732658
To he fair Germany has been a vassal to the US since world war 2. They got conquered dummy
>>
I kinda hope she was a white
>>
>>79733631
What the fuck ? I hate my culture now.

I am a #beheadforAchmed now !
>>
>>79731021
Welcome the trash of islam
>>
>>79731021

H-hey, that's j-just their CULTURE, okay? Y-you have to respect their c-culture. Islam is a beautiful thing! And a religion of peace!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.