[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Netanyahu visits Moscow last month >3 weeks later, Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: netanyahu putin moscow.jpg (211 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu putin moscow.jpg
211 KB, 900x500
>Netanyahu visits Moscow last month
>3 weeks later, Turkey repairs relations with both Israel and Russia

What's REALLY going on here, /pol/?
>>
File: what.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>79730065
Betrayal
>>
>Turks and Israel switch allegence to the Kremlin

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>79730204

my dad once told tell me

>never trust a turk, they'll slit your throat when you turn your back on them
>>
>>79730065
diversity-1 : bigots-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvFO5EzSj_I
>>
File: 1466984711152.png (69 KB, 140x194) Image search: [Google]
1466984711152.png
69 KB, 140x194
>>79730065
whatever, I'm sure our greatest ally would never do us wrong
>>
The Israelis are playing everyone like a fiddle, as usual. Also the relations were "normalized" not repaired. Russia still doesn't share military intelligence with Turkey for example (which could've, for example, perhaps stopped the latest terror attacks)
>>
Clinton or Trump wins. In either case, Israel is free to ally with Russia.
>>
>>79730065
Well, Turkey and Russia are both controlled by Jews. So dunno, what do you think?
>>
>>79730352

>t. agopyan

fuck off you little rat
>>
>>79732376
Which also means that Syria will be cool with us seeing how it will end up being a Russian puppet state
>>79732858
He's right you filthy roach, go drown in a pit of shit
>>
>>79732957

so you shouldt trust a turk but you should trust a backstabbing armenian rat or a fucking kike?

HAHAHAHAHA NOPE
>>
File: who_owns_western_media.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
who_owns_western_media.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>79732735
Yeah no they aren't, just your country, the EU and Israel is. Literally the first thing Putin did was get rid of the pro-western oligarchs, who just so happened to all be chosen people. There are still oligarchs in Russia of course, but they no longer control the central bank, the largest banks or the state apparatus.
>>
my grandfather always told me to never trust short men or bald men, if they're both, they're evil.

he was so fucking right
>>
>>79733374
>Zionists control the uber leftist EU
ebin
>>
putin trying to mend relationship with Erdogan, or at least make it seem that way.
he wants a bit of help with intelligence in terms of Syrian war. so he goes to Israel
Israel complies, they don't want this isis shit on their doorstep
Erdogan does the same, but gets cucked

putin forever
>>
Probably because Erdogan knows he fucked up big time and the west is turning on him

His only option left is to go hat in hand to Russia begging forgiveness while Israel "brokers" the deal.
>>
File: 1453865711727804.png (33 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
1453865711727804.png
33 KB, 218x210
>>79732957
>>79732376
my subconscious always gets your flags confused
>>
>>79733374
There are degrees of control, anon. Putin and Erdogan certainly aren't as independant as they like to think. Putin has Jewish oligarchs and Erdogan is controlled by the Wahabi double-agents of Saudi Arabia. Israeli and American Zionists prefers the Wahabi to the Shiites, because the former don't openly threaten Jews and are easier to control, since they're both dumber and more corrupt. You saw what happend to Syria and Yemen. Iran capitulated for the moment and Russia is keeping the balance. Erdogan was put in his place too.
>>
>>79732957
Syria has been a Russian puppet state since the 70s you hooked nosed rat.
>>
>>79734823
r u d e
>>
>>79735142
Do you agree with me that the Saudis and Turks are controlled opposition for the Zionists?
>>
>>79735385
Of course, everyone is.
Why, even you specifically is controlled opposition for the Zionists. Even me.
>>
>>79735599
Do you think I'm crazy?

By the way I don't hate Jews. I hate white cucks.
>>
>>79736524
I don't think you crazy, I think you centralize the enemy because it's easier to understand this way, and you also overestimate the power of Israel over other countries and misuse the word Zionism.
>>
Honestly haven't a clue ;^)
>>
>>79732957
> Syria
> state

Not gonna happen with Assad in place.
>>
Khazar Jews playing Russians as usual, nothing to see here
>>
>>79736922
Well, possibly. I'm very far from the Middle East so I don't kind understand what you guys do and especially what the Arabs do. Are they the enemy or are you trying to fool me again, best ally?
>>
>>79737389
All arabs nations are de facto the enemy, but some will accept peace when they'll see we're not gonna move anywhere anytime soon, like Egypt did. Honestly we're just trying to survive in a hostile area.
Idk if we have collaboration with the Saudis but they are not our puppet state. Also I'm fairly certain we are your puppet state.
T*rks hate us.
>>
Yeah, I've met with some Israelis who said the same thing, that America uses Israel to promote its interests in the region. Possibly why we fund you. I'm not sure liberal American Jews care all that much about Israeli lives.
>>
>>79738044
Not at all, fuck your Jews right in the mouth. I really don't see them as my people and hate to be associated with them. They also corrupt Zionism
>>
Jews control Israel and America
America controls Turkey
Israel and Russia are like two gateways of a common wormhole
So basically Jews telling loyal goys to stop fighting
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.