[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuck burns flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9
how does this make you feel?

>I am not proud to be an American. In this moment, being proud of my country is to ignore the atrocities committed against people of color, people living in poverty, people who identify as women, and against my own queer community on a daily basis.
I would like to one day feel a sense of pride toward my nationality again. But too little progress has been made. Too many people still suffer at the hands of politicians influenced by special interests. Too many people are still being killed and brutalized by a police force plagued with authority complexes and racism. Too many people are allowed to be slaughtered for the sake of gun manufacturer profits. Too many Americans hold hate in their hearts in the name of their religion, and for fear of others. And that's only to speak of domestic issues.
I do not have pride in my country. I am overwhelmingly ashamed, and I will demonstrate my feelings accordingly. #ArrestMe
>>
File: fewef.png (545 KB, 596x877) Image search: [Google]
fewef.png
545 KB, 596x877
>>79728776
context
>>
File: 5N7hKB8.jpg (41 KB, 814x615) Image search: [Google]
5N7hKB8.jpg
41 KB, 814x615
>>
>>79728776
>>
>>79728776
I know it's not technically ill eagle but even as a britbong I feel pissed off
>>
>>79728776
i would punch him in the throat so many times as to collapse his trachea and watch him suffer
>>
>>79731028
he had his address on his public profile
>>
File: reaction what.jpg (32 KB, 311x278) Image search: [Google]
reaction what.jpg
32 KB, 311x278
>>79728776
>>79728850
>>79729200
>>79729431
>>79729580
>>79731563

IT

OR

LEAVE
>>
File: technical.jpg (27 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
27 KB, 640x400
http://bookings.news-gazette.com/bookings/13463

Also he got arrested. Good.
>>
>>79731824
HAHAHAHAH
Bryton Mellott
4299 East 9th Road
Earlville, IL, United States 60518
I didn't doxx him
he was looking for trouble and even gave his address out for free

I don't want to sound like a sycophant but I love the US and it pisses me off when gay shitlibs like this take their freedom for granted and take a dump on their own country
>>
>>79728776
People should beat up this faggot for doing that.

We did the same to the fucking Haitians that burned the flag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.