[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PARIS HILTON FOR PRESIDENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Vote for Paris. Her campaign is a great symbiosis of what Trump and Clinton offer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1riiDGBdZWg
>>
I make it a rule to not vote for a candidate who genitals I have seen violated before.
>>
except she is more stupid than the average /b/ user.
>>
>>79728712
Such a stupid concept that I'd actually want to see how it would play out.

As long as I get to watch it from a self-sustaining colony on mars, that is.
>>
>>79728712
let her say she hate migrants , and pol will turn full Paris
>>
>>79728939
>he hasn't seen the trump sextape
>>
>>79730670
Was it any good?
>>
i used to watch her reality show simple life or whatever back in the day hoping to see some titty since i grew up poor and had no internet.
>>
>>79728712
>Action on global warming
>Invest in renewables
>Supports gay marraige
>Establishing a fsahion police.

Lotta good policies desu
>>
>>79730792
Nah. She had to go back shortly after she came
>>
>>79730792
Ball busting isn't my fetish.
>>
File: 1467647895231.jpg (66 KB, 843x437) Image search: [Google]
1467647895231.jpg
66 KB, 843x437
Paris Hilton will turn a blind eye to everything, she can't be trusted.
>>
Just explain me why she is worse than Hillary. Yes, you can't. She actually supported Sarah Palin in 2008, you retards.So she is based. She just has to be a little bit tougher on immigration.
>>
File: farnsworth.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
farnsworth.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>79729753
It would be a rerun by the time we got to ours. For once Canada beat us to the punch and has already elected a worthless camera whore known for being more than a little daft.
>>
>>79730670
Trump's genitals wouldn't be violated in his sextape. He would be doing the violating--unless he's getting assraped.
>>
>>79729405
Just like trump
>>
I have heard that she has already spent a lot if time on AirforceOne when a Clinton was president
>>
>>79731394
>le they're good because they're republican maymay

See yourself >>>/out/
>>
>>79730953
Underated post.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.