[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agree? Disagree? Possibilities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Europa.png (1 MB, 4170x3210) Image search: [Google]
Europa.png
1 MB, 4170x3210
Agree? Disagree? Possibilities?
>>
File: 1467645742031.png (1 MB, 4170x3210) Image search: [Google]
1467645742031.png
1 MB, 4170x3210
>>79728091

white + black = brown
brown + black = black
fixed germany for you

Don't know where you got blue from
>>
>italy
>caliphate
Italy is very anti-muslim and religious.
>>
>>79728091
>UK
>Muslim mayor in the capital
>Uncucked
>>
>>79728091
Austria? Possible leavers? What have you been smoking?
>>
>>79728251
anon are you retarded just wondering
>>
>>79728091
>>79728251
>>79728452

Oh sure you are the most uncucked country in the world... fuck off retards and start cleaning your fucking houses from muslims. Hope you all get beheaded.
>>
File: Last_stand_agains_Islam.png (153 KB, 884x768) Image search: [Google]
Last_stand_agains_Islam.png
153 KB, 884x768
>>79728091

>most uncucked nations
>euro caliphate

Do you even?
>>
Italy is definetly a possible leaver.

Finland is volatile as it was in shambles before being stabilised by the EU, but at the same time it's beginning to cause more issues and euro sceptism eg. price of food there.
>>
>>79728771
>Spends all day online because he is Spanish
> Not even white
>Has the nerve to insult
>>
>>79728452
Hofer has said that he wants it, and may well win in the second attempt.
>>
>>79728982
EU == Eurocaliphate
>>
Can't wait until UK finally fucks off for good, go suck US cock and leave us alone
>>
>>79729390
TFW your reich falls to the Brits again.
>>
>>79729144
I guess I can't blame you for not knowing a lot about Austrian internal politics. But do not think Hofer's result in a presidential election (between him and a former Green leader) is translatable directly into an overall leadership stance in Austrian politics (especially due to the complete lack of engagement of the OVP in these elections).

While the Austrians are about as Eurosceptic as the Brits, the political representatives (and by that I don't mean only lower house, but all regional and district-based governance) are vastly pro-EU.

Should a referendum indeed arise (Austria already had some attempts at various EU-leave "Volksbegehren", which were much below the needed support) - SPO, OVP, Greens and even some FPO would campaign for the 'remain' side.

There is no valid comparison to the UK, mostly due to Austrians history in central Europe, and the fact that large bits of Austrian society (e.g. elderly care) depend on cheap Slovaks and Hungarians.
>>
>>79729658
What kind of percentage chance would you give a referendum happening?
>>
>>79729658
What kind of percentage chance would you give it?
>>
>>79730649
10%

The FPO shouted 'GTFO the EU' for years.

Every time they surged in whatever elections, that tone was altered to 'We will GTFO the EU when Turkey joins!'. And now it's 'We might hold a vote on GTFO'ing out of the EU if certain things might or might not happen in the next year.'

Don't get me wrong, it's surely in the realm of possibility, but the FPO would face a very tough pro-EU phalanx, including some of their own (e.g. the main FPO guy in Burgenland - a small county in the east of Austria that lives on Hungarian migrants and EU subsidies, as well as half the population commuting to Vienna to work).

Let's say I wouldn't bet even 10 quid on a referendum happening within the next 5 years.
>>
>>79728345
I hope this is true. Will the Medoterrean rise again after the snowniggers collapse?
>>
>>79729521
Are we going to purge them this time? If not, they will ruin everything again...eventually.
>>
France has one of the most anti-Eu populations in Europe, the second largest economy in the EU now that Britain's gone, a right-wing party that's gaining rapid popularity, and its cooperation with Germany was on of the original reasons that the Eu was founded in the first place.

If the FN gets elected next year and holds a referendum, I'm convinced that the EU will be done for before the results are even called. France leaving would completely destroy the EU's integrity, and would almost certainly cause a domino-effect collapse, especially if the Netherlands left at around the same time. Their population's something like 65%+ for leaving too, I can't see a referendum there going any other way.

Unless something drastic happens, which it admittedly could, I think that the EU's living on borrowed time now.
>>
>>79728365

>USA
>Muslim black president
>Uncucked
>>
>>79728091
no
>>
>>79728091
Czech Republic will not leave. We are getting too many gibs me dats and people don't care enough (and never will). Even when the prime minister said he will not allow any such referendum nobody gave 2 shits.
>>
>>79728345
Same for Portugal.

We have no muslims here and people here are mild-very religious (catholic).

Everyone marries via church and everyone baptizes their kids when they are born, for example.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (18 KB, 517x373) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
18 KB, 517x373
>>79728091
>britain
>red
>>
>>79729521
>WW1
murica pls HAALLP we give you Empire

>WW2
Ruski pls HALP we give you half of europe
>>
>>79728345
The pope will reform catholicism into islam for political correctness' sake sooner or later anyway, that's a non-argument.
>>
>>79728091
Should've just changed to
- No chance of leaving
- Not in the EU
- Possible leavers

Now everyone is throwing a shitfit over what countries have the most Muslims instead of who might leave the eu which was your actual point I presume.
>>
Everyone I know supports Britain leaving and wants to leave EU too.
Our first experience with EU was them shutting down multiple factories and making hundreds of people unemployed.

We've yet to see any benefits of joining, and no one likes the euro.
They're trying to push refugees here, and no one wants them.
>>
>>79728091
I imagine in a decade or so therelll still be the EU, itll be germany, brussells and eastern europe, therell be a mediterranian union too, spain italy greece etc, Britain will atach the biggest rolls royce outboard motor youve ever seen and go snuggle up with the states (and slowly reclaim the colony) and france will write poetry about what could have been while eating a bagguette.
>>
>>79732948
>he wishes he was Prussia

O am I laffin
>>
>>79728091
looks like you've never left your puny island otherwise you'd paint it differently
>>
File: 14668365015220.png (52 KB, 591x630) Image search: [Google]
14668365015220.png
52 KB, 591x630
>>79734658
Čau Aleksandr!
>>
>>79734677
>therell be a mediterranian union too, spain italy greece etc
"no"
>>
>>79734990
i forgot to mention, turkey will be part of that too.
>>
>>79734351
kraut is mad for the fourth time
>>
>>79728091
I'd die before I see my country get overpopulated by sand niggers and other middle eastern scum.
>>
>>79728091
>he think Britain is actually going to leave the EU
hahaha good one senpai
>>
> Map of Utopia in yellow
> Potential leavers that would make their own perfect "European Union"

Just a matter of years...
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.