[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this guys name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: TheWalkingHolocaust.jpg (29 KB, 230x212) Image search: [Google]
TheWalkingHolocaust.jpg
29 KB, 230x212
I see his face posted a lot.
>>
>>79725953
Good ol' Zyklon Ben
>>
>>79725953
Ben "see that nigger? Watch me pull the trigger" garrison
>>
>>79725953
Ben "Plunge my knife into your oriental wife" Garrison
>>
Ben "6 million more" Garrison
>>
Ben "Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a nigger by the fro" Garrison
>>
Ben "Unloading my nine on the welfare line" Garrison
>>
Ben "Make America White Again" Garrison
>>
Ben "I have a non-mainstream opinion about people of other races" Garrison
>>
>>79725953
Hitler's clone
>>
Ben "Kill a Beaner, Call the Cleaner" Garrison
>>
>>79729391
Kek
>>
>>79725953
Ben "killing spics just for kicks" Garrison
>>
Ben "the one man klan" Garrison
>>
Ben "drive a spike through that kike" Garrison
>>
Ben "the Shoah must go on" Garrison
>>
As I understand he was a war criminal during Vietnam War, commited several attacks against black and Jewish people and now leads some Skinhead Militia in the Montana.
>>
>>79725953
Klas "med kniv mot Tel aviv" Lund
>>
Ben "Skiet 'n Sambo" Garrison

AKA

Ben "Barend Strydom" Garrison / Ben "Die Wit Wolf" Garrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_76q9-TfdU
>>
>>79729391
It's fairy mainstream in Eastern Europe. Shouldn't have lose 80 years ago, Hans.
>>
Ben "these racist phrases make me uncomfortable" Garrison
>>
I'm just posting on this to see what flag it gives me as I live in Northern Ireland. If it's a union jack I'll never post again
>>
Ben "Tired Old Unfunny Meme" Garrison
>>
>>79725953
ben "jews are poopieknockers" garrison
>>
>>79730435
Of course it fucking does, you have a UK ISP
>>
>>79725953
Ben "arbeit macht frei" garrison
>>
Ben "I'll give you a smile if you say you're a gentile" Garrison
>>
Ben "when I gas yids I start with the kids" Garrison
>>
>>79730435
Goodbye anon. We hardly knew ye.
>>
Ben "Empty my nine in the welfare line" Garrison
>>
>>79725953
I heard he sent his boys through Alabama back in the 80s.
Every town they passed through hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>79730435
What would you want to live in a united Ireland or independent Northern Ireland? Shame on you. I have a girlfriend from Belfast, her father, brother and granddad would gut you alive for this moods, separatist cunt.
>>
>>79725953

Ben "let's get this shoah on the road" Garrison
>>
>>79730835
United Ireland.

Fuck British Coloniasm, Fuck partition, and Fuck loyalism.

Protestants have no place in Ireland, Nor do the British.

Up the fucking Ra you Polish cunt.
>>
Glen "smite a white" Barryson
>>
>>79725953
Ben "I'm the motherfucker that's built to gas" garrison
Ben "the protégé of dr Mengele" Garrison
Ben "the holocaust honky who hates nigger monkeys"
>>
>>79730985
shut up faggot, we don't want you.
>>
>>79731200
http://www.thejournal.ie/poll-united-ireland-2843089-Jun2016/

Stats don't lie. You're a freestating west Brit and a DISGRACE to your ancestors.
>>
>>79730985
The moment you try to separate, I fly over to Belfast, join my gf's family and Defense League in armed fight against the Fennian scum. Trust me, "Kiss the casket, I'm Irish" going to be best selling t-shirts after that.
>>
>>79731802
Lmao shut the fuck up you scumbag, your girlfriend is obviously a flegging ugly skank not worth dying for. Loyalists aren't intelligent, they are all ugly, and they're not wanted in Ireland or the land they are so loyal too.

No one in Britain wants them waving that flag around while they petrol bomb the police. Bunch of scumbags, civilian murdering scumbags.

You don't understand anything about Irish history or even why your girlfriend is here so fuck you as well.
>>
>>79732307
Northern Ireland is forever British.
>Loyalist are all ugly
Kate Middleton seems like a handsome lady.
>flegging
That's not a word. What the fuck is that? New paddy adjective?
>ugly skank
19 year old beauty and clearly hottest chick in her school. I've been to graduation, I know what's up.
>not worth dying for
Europe is totally worth it. Republican Irish movement is anti-European in nature.
>civilian murdering scumbags
Have you ever heard or the IRA?
>why your girlfriend is here
In Northern Ireland? Because she was born there. All four of her grandparents were born there.
In Russia? Because I'm Russian and we a having time of our lives in the countryside of Russia and Finland this summer. Going to be in Prague in September.
>>
>>79731425
>Free stater
>west brit

why does a nordie's life consist solely of memes and in a shitty accent.
your "muh oppression" ranting is tumblr tier
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.