[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VICE PRESIDENT PAUL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13
TRUMP-PAUL 2016
>>
You don't know how much I want this.
>>
>>79725453
Goddamn Rand is so fucking awesome. You cant even lie he makes trump look like a kuck. I support trump but Rand is obviously the man we need but don't deserve. Trump is just the man we need.
>>
>>79725453
Why would either of them want this
>>
File: connect.jpg (354 KB, 640x843) Image search: [Google]
connect.jpg
354 KB, 640x843
Rand loves McDubs
>>
>>79725453
Rand Paul is the most sane Republican that ran this cycle.

That's not saying much but hey.
>>
File: CHU8wvgUwAA3atO.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CHU8wvgUwAA3atO.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
Rand would make a great president after Trump is impeached in the first 90 days
>>
File: paul burger 2.jpg (56 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
paul burger 2.jpg
56 KB, 450x600
Another burger? Hey it's the 4th of July what the hell
>>
File: paul food3.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
paul food3.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>
File: paul food 5.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
paul food 5.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
Look at those extra cups rand scored. So thrifty!
>>
File: paul food2.jpg (135 KB, 806x559) Image search: [Google]
paul food2.jpg
135 KB, 806x559
>>
>>79725693

Trump's passion and Rand's reason.

They're both anti-interventionist in foreign policy, Paul also supports the wall, their economic policy would probably be excellent.

Also, anybody worried about a tyrannical authoritarian Trump might see a Trump/Paul ticket as a vote-of-confidence from Paul (who is very well known as being pro-liberty)
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNTtv1DwdFY

Rand is ideal.

Hopefully he made amends, he was being pretty cucky there for a while.
>>
>>79725627
Rand had no idea how to sell himself.
Scott Adams is right about this: people don't make decisions based on anything other than feelings. I'm aware that we take pains to educate ourselves and choose based on who we think will do the best job but we are exceptions and even we are subject to making emotional choices. We can't deny the warm feelings when Trump refuses to bow down to some random media talking head.
I think we deserve VP Rand and president Trump
>>
>>79725453

You really think Trump would choose a guy that was the first to trash him on a national debate stage? Even if he does, I'm not even sure Rand would accept the offer. Although he's not as principled as his father, he is a principled man; I'm not sure if he'd sincerely be able to defend Trump's positions, and he also doesn't strike me as someone who's hungry enough for power to use his vice presidential bidding to further his political career. Don't get me wrong, I would love Rand. He'd balance out Trumps brashness with a comfy rational conservative.

It's going to be Jeff Sessions though, lets stop kidding ourselves.
>>
The establishment won't JFK Trump to get to Rand Paul so it's good if only for that reason alone.
>>
>>79726315
Another plus, but even without that, Rand is the most ideal.
>>
File: RandPaulPensive.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
RandPaulPensive.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>Tfw no one cares about The Constitution
>>
>>79725453

And that's why Rand chose to support Romney and not his own freedom-loving father the venerable Ron Paul, right OP?
>>
>>79726315
This is the biggest asset. Throw in that Rand wouldn't just be a "yes man" to Trump and that Rand has the BEST stance regarding security, and you have an good vp.
>>
Rand Paul only said Koch brothers talking points, he is a cuck on immigration and copies foreign policy from them. Look at the conference on foreign policy they held. I know this isn't easy to swallow but Rand has no likeable thinking or personality
>>
>>79727096
Immigration is such a HUGE talking point with Trump it doesn't really matter.
>>79726231
I think it comes down to "How much do his friends hate Clinton", really. Because I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's the most surefire way to avoid people burning their votes on the Johnson thing which could just be the percentage needed for Shillary to win out.
>>
Trump was in favour of the patriot act
so this wont happen
>>
>>79726060
>that look
>>I WANTED HOME MADE BRISKET THIS IS BARELY MEAT YOU KEKS
>>
>>79727884
>>79726060

chick on the left is eye fucking the hell out of those wings
>>
>>79727884
>>79727555
>>79725453

Shouldn't you be shilling for Hoffer, m8?

Öster4thReich when?
>>
>>79728383
November.
>>79728246
I hate you for pointing this out. Now I feel a mixture of jealousy, arousal and, oh, OH!!

Hunger.

Right.
>>
>>79725453
This could win Trump the election
It would draw lots of independents and berniebros.

And if something happens to Trump we get Rand as president which is awesome.
>>
>>79728570
>It would draw lots of independents and berniebros.
Yeah, that's my hope as well. Because right now it's looking like 20% Johnson and a Shillary victory.
>>
>>79725936
>>79725976
>>79726008
>>79725890
Eats with class, slow little bites unlike cucksich
>>
>>79725627
Isn't all for open borders? Where's the YouTube clip of him supporting amnesty
>>
>>79726060
>burger
>wings
>qt wife
>jealous hoes in the back
>but they undercooked ur fries so ur serious as fuck about dis
>>
>>79728570
Much as I've always wanted a Trump+Rand ticket, it's just not a realistic way to win popular opinion here. The Pauls have terrible and irrelevant branding for the average person.

>>79730836
Indeed. It might not be stately, but he passes the all-important public eating test.
>>
>>79726144
Exactly this, is perfect balance and my nationalist-libertarian self precums thinking about it
>>
>>79726779
That was after his father was totally out
>>
File: 4 bit jew.jpg (2 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
4 bit jew.jpg
2 KB, 104x125
>>79726041
Cheap prick. Probably loaded the bus up with cups and ketchup packets.
>>
>>79730836
AND! AND! Rand squeaks by on the getting away with having strange hair test.
>>
Anyone else been getting a ton of email spam from the Rand Paul camp asking for donations recently? Like in the last 2 weeks?

Coincidence?
>>
File: pissbottle.png (288 KB, 871x449) Image search: [Google]
pissbottle.png
288 KB, 871x449
>>79731161
>gotta have muh piss cups
>>
>>79725453
Honestly I think he would be a pretty good VP pick for Trump. He has appeal to libertarians, younger voters, and independents. But his Senate seat is too valuable; Trump knows this and won't pick him for that reason.
>>
It's not going to happen
>>
>>79731235
He's running for Senate too
>>
>>79725453
Isn't he and his father secret controled oppostion freemasons?
>>
>>79731188
This is true, both would have unique hair
>>
>>79731391
I don't even
>>
>>79731497
Yeah, and rumor has it Trump is also a high-level Scottish Rite Freemason.

Interesting times we live in.
>>
>>79731762
The only people I see claiming this is a select few literally maybe 3 people.

One muslim youtube woman and then one entire website dedicated to "exposing" trump as a freemason.

There's enough evidence on the Paul's but I don't see enough evidence on Trump other than his occasional hand signs that anyone can pull off as a public speaker. I am a public speaker and I make many hand signs unknowingly linked to freemasonry apprently

The other connection that is highly claimed by these two are his connections to the mafia and other freemasons, which not much evidence is there. Freemasons are rich and tend to control a lot of the politics and money in America. Trump and his family are bound to run into some of them and do business at some point since money talks to money.

Lastly let's say trump was a mason.
He's said publicly that he is a Christian and that he has realized the glob lists system was wrong.

Publicly coming out and saying his mother was Christian and the bible was the greatest book in the world as he kissed it.

He seems to have repented for whatever he had done before.

He grew up in the system and raised to overthrow it like Daniel was raised to do in Babalyon.
>>
File: Trump-and-Rand.jpg (103 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Trump-and-Rand.jpg
103 KB, 640x427
ITS HABBENING
>>
>>79732679
I haven't really been compelled enough to look into it myself, and I tend to side with your take on the situation. I don't know that I'd even really care that much if Trump were a Freemason.

I've seen footage of people who describe themselves as high-level Freemasons denying everything about it, and those people are obviously snakes of one sort or another.

I never thought I'd put any trust in a politician on the campaign trail, but either Trump is a snake charmer unlike anything I've ever seen before, or he's just very talented and knows to rely on his subconcious. I rely on my subconcious, especially when I'm speaking in public or watching somebody else do the same.
>>
>>79725453

They have diametrically opposed ideologies, never going to happen.

Trump is a big government nationalist, Paul is a constitutional conservative with isolationist leanings
>>
>>79726231
>You really think Trump would choose a guy that was the first to trash him on a national debate stage?

The stuff he said in other places at that time was worse. He sounded like any slandering Neocon attacking Trump personally, calling him a clown and all that. I think he was trying to solidify the con-job he was trying to put on the Jews that he was friendly to them-- and he failed, since Trump just blew him the fuck out..

>It's going to be Jeff Sessions though, lets stop kidding ourselves.

Probably, but I wonder about the "racism" charges against him. I haven't looked into them because frankly I don't want to see them and find out they are serious.
>>
>>79733056
he's a big guy
>>
>>79736822
4 u
>>
File: Big Guy.jpg (211 KB, 756x1072) Image search: [Google]
Big Guy.jpg
211 KB, 756x1072
>>79737835
>>
>>79733606
Diametrically? No thats the democlaps
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.