[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be a member of the greatest country on earth feelsbad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (14 KB, 2000x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 2000x1440
>ywn be a member of the greatest country on earth
feelsbad
>>
At least you're not part of the worst country on Earth. Mine.
>>
>>79724389
No, that would be India
>>
>>79724537

Russia is basicaly as shitty, poor and dumb as India, with but cold as fuck for 9 months.
>>
>>79724389
A country fabricating Gorka and AK47 can't be that bad.

>>79724257
Iceland is a sterile cold which is dark half the year, the food is bad too.
I already felt much more depressed after two months there than here, and I live in Northern France ( the ugly cold part of France full of shitskins).
>>
>>79725002
At least you have hot girls right?
>>
>>79725005
>part of France full of shitskins

You mean France?
>>
>>79725147

Yeah, I guess you're right about that. I would still murder to have a swiss citizenship.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 638x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 638x298
>>79725002
Do people shit in the middle of the street
>>
>>79724257
5-2
>>
>>79725399

Shitskin immigrants and drunken bydlos do.
>>
File: FranceInvasion.jpg (78 KB, 766x703) Image search: [Google]
FranceInvasion.jpg
78 KB, 766x703
>>79725205
No, I mean the red part of France, the white part is still your postcard France (mostly) and would not require you to have dozens of .22 LR and .0308 boxes in the event of a civil war.
>>
>>79724257
Meh, now that they are famous, thousands of people will travel to Iceland and fuck their viking gene pool. They'll go down, unfortunately
>>
>>79725914
They're famous?
>>
>>79726075
They reached the quarter-finals of the Euro Cup this year, despite being the first time they play in it.
They were the underdog and made it really fucking far. All of Europe knows them now, they aren't "that island up there" anymore
>>
>>79725855
Those parts have the biggest FN vote too, right? Coincidence...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.