[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
200 angels called the watchers were given the task to "watch"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: God-on-the-throne.jpg (22 KB, 402x302) Image search: [Google]
God-on-the-throne.jpg
22 KB, 402x302
200 angels called the watchers were given the task to "watch" over humanity. One day they descended upon Mount Hermon and saw the daughters of men and saw that they were hot and sexy and lusted after them, as spiritual beings who dont die and have no need to reproduce, sex was forbidden to them. But they still lusted after them. They were afraid that they were the only ones who would dare to do it and then God would punish them alone so their leader Samyaza though that maybe if all of them did it then God would have no choice but to forgive them so they made a pact on top of Mount Hermon that all 200 of them would all get laid. So they did, they descended upon humanity and picked wives for themselves, the women adored them and got pregnant and gave birth to giants. The chiefs among the watchers, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael and Arazyal taught their wives and their sons a bunch of forbidden knowledge like witchcraft, sorcery, astrology, magic, spells, how to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint for the body, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. The sons of the watchers experiment with science and started doing things not meant to be done, sodomy, bestiality, they started mixing human DNA with Animals, experimenting with nature and creating abominations. All of these things created a plague of diseases and problems among humans and the earth became contaminated, wicked, full of blood shed and violence. Men were suffering so they pleaded God for mercy.
>>
Then the 5 top archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel head the plead of mankind and looked down from heaven and saw the clusterfuck the world had become. So they went to God and asked him: Cant you see the fuckery that is going on down there and you just sit here and do nothing? So God spoke and asked one of his angels to go to the son of Lamec (Noah) and tell him to hide because God was about the bring the pain on earth and he was the only one who was uncorrupted enough to be saved. Then he sent the Archangels to chain the watchers and cast them to a place called hell to wait for their judgment when they will be punished for all eternity and to wage war against the Giants who have been fucking the world up. The world was corrupted beyond repair so God then flooded the earth and everyone died except for Noah and his family. God then started on a new project called Adam 1.2 and promised that he would one day destroy the earth in its entirety and build a new and better one for his new creation to live in. Then a man named Jesus was born and was able to live a perfect life and die without sins as if he was Adam himself. This created a precedent and opened up a path for humans to follow and achieve perfection too . So it happens that once in a blue moon a man is born who walks on this path and becomes worthy of being saved so God writes his name in the book of life so that the day he creates the new paradise he could be named and resurrected and turned into the new creation who will inherit everything forever with the man named Jesus who became the prototype of Adam 1.2 ( the only human to ever work as intended) as their King. The rest will just be deleted as if they never existed, just like those who died in the flood and their names will never be remembered.
>>
File: mixtape.png (664 KB, 444x570) Image search: [Google]
mixtape.png
664 KB, 444x570
>>
>>79723256

Pre-flood stuff is always pretty interesting
>>
"Cant you see the fuckery that is going on down there and you just sit here and do nothing?"

straight from the scrolls
>>
>>79724825
yeah i agree. I'm sure there's something to all of it.
>>
>>79725121

So any good books or anything on the subject outside of those couple chapters in the bible?
>>
>>79725878
The book of enoch which is basically what I wrote there in my own words mixed with some bible verses and the book of jubilees is also pretty interesting
>>
>>79725878
dead sea scrolls, bruh
>>
Book of Henoch is one of the oldest religious texts and one of the greatest redpills.

It was almost -almost - added to the biblical canon by the earliest christian bishops.

Another redpill is that the fornication between angels/demon and human women never stopped. They are still producing 'nephilim', demon-human hybrids en masse. Also known as reptiloids to those in the know. God's unwanted children, condemned from birth to burn in the cosmic trashcan hell for eternity.

Reptiloids can be found everywhere, all ethnic groups, all world religions. Among nazis, among jews. Among jews, muslims, christians. Germans, british, africans, russians, chinese, they are everywhere.

They form some sort of demonic hive mind too and have certain spiritual superhuman powers, but they also have numerous weaknesses that make it impossible for them to win a war against real humans.

Unless of course, the real humans just give up on fighting them.
>>
>>79723256
>the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments
Is this really forbidden knowledge like sorcery?
>>
>>79723256
Was this the pilot for Evangelion?
>>
>>79730270
How do you figure out who's one?

>>79732059
There's a lot of similarities, but its always going to boik down to "Anno thought it was cool"
>>
File: 1415199157789.png (216 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1415199157789.png
216 KB, 600x600
>>79732362
>How do you figure out who's one?
Can't tell you for sure, but I'll relate to you something that seems to be at least as true as the nephilim stories.

Look into their eyes. The eyes are windows into the soul. It's not always reliable, but it's a good bet to be wary when their eyes look like "two pissholes in the snow."
>>
>>79732362

You walk with God and he reveals who's who to you. It's like a veil being taken from your eyes.

In christian theology this is called 'Seelenschau', being able to 'see' the soul of a person. Since reptiloids have a demonic soul, they are easy to spot.

Nephilim reptiloids love violence, murder, money, fornication, organized crime, they hate law and order and in particular the christian religion. Although there are many reptiloids that have infiltrated the church clergy's ranks.

It works very much like the sunglass thing in Carpenter's They Live. Only there are no real sunglasses involved.

Many reptiloids dont even seem to be aware of their progenity (at least at a younger age), then again like their daddy satan they are masters at deception and might just be faking their ignorance.
>>
>>79724825
>>79725121
Aliens/Extra Dimensional beings. That's the only way all of that shit makes sense. We were created by something smarter than us, and one day we will be smart enough to do the same and prove the possibility.

I always believed humans are not natural and just "popped" into history at some point in time.
>>
>>79732816
>>79732955
So basically, their eyes look dead
>>
>>79731296
Well yea, i think something about their long term effects make em bad.

Like maybe the fabrication of mirrors led people to become more self absorbed.
>>
>>79730270
>>79730270

>It was almost -almost - added to the biblical canon by the earliest christian bishops.

sure it was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6B6fprBbM4
>>
>>79723256
>>79723737
>>79730270
>>79732816
>>79732955
>>79733087
ITT: Schizophrenia
>>
>>79727052
you think revelation has already started?
I believe this
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2012/0927/Bizarre-2012-earthquake-signals-birth-of-world-s-newest-tectonic-plate

Was satan being cast down and marks the beginning of revelations.
Website is owned by high ranking free masons
>>
>>79733093
I don't think it's quite that simple.

Maybe it's just an animal thing, but it's amazing to me that, for instance, a cat will always look you right in the eyes. How does a cat know how to do that? Is it just because of some genetic brain matter pattern recognition in its brain? But if you come across a feral cat, it won't look at you in the same way a domestic cat will.

But even the feral cat won't look at you with anything more than fear and a conviction for survival.
>>
>>79733575
Reptiloid detected
>>
>>79733730
My friend and another person we were with saw one at club pacha in NYC. I got kicked out right before it happened, so I didn't get to see it. At first they were disappearing and reappearing, but one transformed.

Neither of them ever read or heard about the reptilian theory, the one dude was so scared he didn't want to speak about it. They were feeding of the energy, indecency, and degeneracy that fuels those disgusting clubs, not to mention the satanic djs performing the music. I thought electronic music wasn't tainted years ago, but the big djs have sold their soul, look at the imagery at these performances, it's sickening.
>>
>>79733087
>Extra Dimensional beings
yes, it's this. "aliens" are a gross misconception
>>
>>79723256
Tl;dr
Something about Annunaki and the Nephilim
>>
>>79734802
I had a friend who used to work clubs like that and tell me stories, and he got to be pretty good at sorting out the good parts from the bad parts.

Some of the music performances these days are so over the top you start to wonder whether the practitioners or the audience has gotten more crazy. For an easy instance, consider Madonna, a self-described "good Catholic girl" who really does have some serious talent and a banging body for a woman her age, but how? And why does she then go on to practice Jewish Khabalah magic like so many other people in the entertainment industry?

Ever seen the documentary, "They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll?" It's 99% nutter stuff in my opinion, but it's pretty much impossible to conclude that there isn't something going on that's maybe a little bit more than kids getting messed up on drugs and doing edgy things.
>>
>>79733093

No. It's not that easy. Evil humans share similarities with nephilim but it's not the same. Evil humans can repent their sins and still get saved. Reptiloids dont have that option. There is no redemption for demon/human hybrids, God hates them.

Jesus in the gospel calls them 'sons of satan' and the 'seed of the enemy' that will get weeded out and tossed into hellfire on Judgement Day.

The movie Constantine from 2005 has a somewhat good depiction of it, especially the scene in the grocery store with the priest and the yuppie.
>>
>>79735610

Most of them didnt have a human soul to begin with. They are insects, vermin.
>>
>>79735610
qabalah is pretty legit though
>>
>>79737383
To the small extent I've looked into it, it seems to pick up on many things you'd find all over the world.

Is there any particular reason that compels you to call it pretty legit?
>>
File: happy merchant angry clown.gif (90 KB, 383x470) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant angry clown.gif
90 KB, 383x470
>>79723256
>>79723737
>jewish fairytales
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.