[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0.2% of world's population >controls whole worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22
File: 4d6.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>0.2% of world's population
>controls whole worlds politics and economy

Are Jews the master and superior race?
>>
>>79718912
if being evil,slimy and manipulative scumbag superior then yes.
>>
>>79719194

You're sounding very salty.

How is getting people to dance to your tune, without resorting to force no less, not a sign of superiority?
>>
Jews are the reason media crucifies white solidarity. Jews have been doing it forever. If whites stuck together and compared notes, they would literally hang the Jews.
>>
>>79719194
Survival of the fittest. You're just angry you're on the losing side
>>
>>79719194
If that's what it takes to be at the top of the food chain.
>>
They don't build civilizations. They just manipulate already established ones with fake money.
>>
>>79718912
Jews invested in the US at a good time. Just like how I'm going to be rich because my parents bought houses for nothing and now my city is full of Europeans looking for somewhere to live.
>>
>>79719432
im not salty im just calling things by name.
>>
File: GOY!.png (71 KB, 452x476) Image search: [Google]
GOY!.png
71 KB, 452x476
>>79718912
how is a parasite that parasitizes off of the white race a superior race? they wouldn't control anything if they didn't take the white race's money
>>
>>79719194
>>79719432
>>79719491
>>79719503
>>79719533
>>79719628
>>79719944
WRONG RESPONSES FOR FUCKS SAKE

correct response to follow

>>79718912
die you fucking t*rk roach
>>
File: bbw20s.gif (1 MB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
bbw20s.gif
1 MB, 320x229
>>79718912
>>
>>79720041
If white people were superior, they wouldn't have given up control of their money and of the world. Jews are causing the exception of the white race and are turning the rest of the world into slaves. How is that inferior?
>>
File: 1462289846450.jpg (45 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1462289846450.jpg
45 KB, 400x444
>>79720323
>If white people were superior, they wouldn't have given up control of their money and of the world
i blame christianity - a Semitic faith of Jewish extraction
they are untermensch and need to be eradicated along with all the kikes and muslims
>>
>>79719503
Nah it's not about that, fool. Truth be told, I would be better off voting Hillary. I'm not considered rich by any means, but I make good money by playing the rigged economy. I sell health insurance, and obamacare has provided me more income. I also play the rigged stock market. All of which will be perpetuated and safe by a president Clinton and her Jew buddies.

But, with all of that said, I have morals and ethics. I don't want to standby and watch the greatest civilization humans have ever built -- the west -- go to shit through jew driven globalism. So I'm voting Trump.

So kindly, fuck off.
>>
>>79718912
jew here. yes.
>>
File: 1439616739876.jpg (71 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1439616739876.jpg
71 KB, 960x768
>>79720565
crass materialism isn't superior
>>79720528
>>
>>79720535
You'll be stuck on Earth with billions of niggers crying about muh morals, while the Jews use white and Asian inventions to travel the stars and Jew other species. Sounds like the mentality of a cuck
>>
File: aliens-nordic1.jpg (80 KB, 316x435) Image search: [Google]
aliens-nordic1.jpg
80 KB, 316x435
>>79721183
>Jews
>ever getting off Earth
ET won't allow it, Moishe
>>
>>79721066
Actually Jews are much more spiritual than Christians. They just leave the place for some business.
>>
File: 1458867558591.jpg (211 KB, 1388x537) Image search: [Google]
1458867558591.jpg
211 KB, 1388x537
>>79721339
it doesn't matter because both are scum
>>
>>79721558
Well, besides judaism there is only one reasonable religion. Are you a Buddhist?
>>
File: swastika.png (30 KB, 1074x796) Image search: [Google]
swastika.png
30 KB, 1074x796
>>79721677
to some degree
>>
File: dnarace.jpg (270 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
dnarace.jpg
270 KB, 1024x772
>>79718912

Jews are Arabs mixed with whites. The literal master race.
>>
File: froggy.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
ITS HAPPENING!!!
African conspiracy uncovered!!

A small group of elite African Americans is trying to hijack the Jewish plan for world domination.
We all know the jewish plan for creating a hybrid mixed race for the new world order, but a small group of African Americans is trying to change these plans. For years the African American scientists struggled to find a way to surpass whites in intelligence and inventiveness by adopting their culture. They thought the only reason whites were richer, smarter and more successful than blacks was their culture and if they just adopted the same culture they would become superior just like them. After years of this tactic they realized that even by adopting white culture the blacks were still lacking behind, which is when they got tricked by Jews.
>>
File: froggy.png (701 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
froggy.png
701 KB, 1106x1012
The Jewish elites convinced the African elites that the only way to become superior like whites was to race mix with them, adopting their superior genes and becoming successful like them. The African elite was reluctant in the beginning to accept this but they eventually did and started promoting race mixing to their lower echelons. Then, an African scientist
discovered something that changed everything. He realized that even though whites were superior to them there was a group of people that was even better than whites, the Jews. After studying Jews for years he finally found the secret of their genetic success. It wasn't the race or skin color that made them superior but a highly effective selective breeding process that actually happened accidentally with Jews not even knowing it. It all started in Israel during the Roman times,
in 132 AD the Bar Kokhba rebellion started in Israel against the Roman empire which Jews eventually lost. After that Jews were expelled from Israel and migrated to Europe, but the important thing here is which Jews migrated.
After that war approximately 90% of the total Jewish population was either massacred by Romans or converted to Christianity, the only small group of Jews that managed to migrate was their very top elite that included rabbis, scribes, physicians and generally the most intelligent people of their nation. At that moment, by having over 90% of their lowest ranks removed from their population the collective average intelligence of the remaining jews skyrocketed. This
combined with the fact that this small group was the only non-Christian group in a Christian Europe they ended up breeding with each other instead of mixing with the native populations and just like artificial breeds of dogs Jews also ended up with several genetic defects due to the small gene pool.
>>
File: frog.png (573 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
573 KB, 1106x1012
The African scientist realized that by using the same process on blacks they could eventually create a superior black race while the exact reverse process would be pushed on white populations. Their plan includes promoting breeding within the bottom 90% of the least intelligent ranks of white populations to slowly bring down their average ethnic intelligence all while reducing breeding to the
bottom 90% least intelligent blacks by promoting abortion. Even if blacks have considerably lower number of people with over the average IQ over the years their total average intelligence will slowly increase and at current levels it is estimated that they will
surpass that of whites in the next 80 years, currently the highest population of these black elites in the New world reside in the state of Maryland, which probably explains why its the richest state in USA even though 1/3 of the population is black. One of the earliest mentions of the plan was included in the mythological story of Yakub which describes a similar method of selective breeding about white people. In reality the infamous story
was actually a manifesto for the future not a story in the past that serves as a self-fulfilling prophecy for the next generations of black elites to adhere. It also foretells the European counterpart of the black elite family generation of the chosen most intelligent black man that will come from Africa to Europe as a refugee entering from the island of Patmos. Only the chosen ones of the highest intelligence would be allowed to come as refugees and promote breeding within their own race while the least intelligent would be either left to Africa to die from disease and starvation or the ones who manage to slip with the intelligent ones to Europe they are pushed for race mixing with whites. This also serves as a tactic as to not make the Jews suspicious that their plan is not going well.
>>
File: 56646.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
56646.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
The plan of the Jews is evil and problematic but the African global domination plan is even worse and should be stopped at all costs! Even in the jewish plan a part of the superior white genes would survive in the race mixed people but with this new process the superior white genes will all disappear while creating a pure black master race to rule the future dumb masses of whites.
>>
>15% of world population
>Everything that is wrong in blamed on us
>This is wildly accepted

Why is it not a cooky conspiracy theory that whites are the cause of all the world's problems but when some whites say it's the JOOOS people laugh?
>>
they are superior but they have a lot of issues with sex. alot of them are born inciles. unable to reproduce. they have shit tier birth rates. they are born with deformed penises. thats why circumcision is such a huge part of their culture

they're a bit of a genetic anomaly i think a couple thousand years more development they might be the true master race
>>
>>79721915
>>79721959

And the Cypriot arrives right on time.
>>
File: 1404684084482.jpg (46 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
1404684084482.jpg
46 KB, 640x412
>>79720323
>exception of the white race
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1091
>>79722034

>master race
>>
>>79721915
>>79721959
>>79721996

Stfu pls kys.
>>
>>79718912
Intentionally selecting breeding for intelligence for a thousand years has its benefits.

The Jewiest Jews are a higher IQ population than even East Asians and especially in languages which makes manipulation and communication powerful to them.

Essentially Jews have gotten themselves the comfiest seat on Earth by easily manipulating all the lower IQ populations below them. However, the next tier of IQ are less affected by their manipulation. It's the reason countries like Japan could not give less of a flying friggety-fuck about all the Jewish memes they use to manipulate like vicarious shaming, guilting, fearmongering, cultural undermining, etc. So instead the Jews have a nice cradle in the sweetspot of European IQ around 100 which is high enough to fully feel things like empathy, compassion, and guilt, but not high enough to fully figure out where things things are appropriate.
>>
They run so much shit because they prioritize education and because of the insane nepotism and in group preference they show
>>
>>79722352

>all that baseless psuedoscience junk parroted by other retards on /pol/

Oh, it's a leaf, never mind.
>>
>>79722118
yeah they are weird looking as fuck. but based of the effect that they've had on the planet while being such a small population i think its almost impossible to deny their superiority in the realm of development

they will never be a true power until they can get a sustainable birth rate and pop size. which seems to be almost impossible for them. but if they ever did get a population similar to white peoples they would move mountains
>>
>>79721183
Oh, I don't have morals toward the plight of niggers, muslims, and other third worlders. I was pretty clear what I was referring to.

Since you're clearly uneducated and lack basic reading comprehension, I will reiterate what I said. I am orally obligated to fight to preserve the West from destruction by globalists (headed by Jews) -- including the flooding of our countries by hoards of third world scum.

I am obligated to the plight of my ancestors and all the men who died to preserve and defend the West, e.g. all the men who died in WWII. That's what was referring to.

Now before you insult me again. Learn to understand what you read before running your mouth. Hopefully when Trump gets into office and ends common core you can go back to grade school and get a proper education.
>>
>>79718912

lobbying is the only useful type of nationalism and jews are master of it since BC
>>
they are a lot less than .2% of the world's population. 16 million out of 6 billion is it now? In honesty no one actually knows how many fucking indians, africans, and south africans there are.

In the US they are 2% of the population, 38% of billionaires. They aren't a religion, aren't a a race, they are a criminal racket.
>>
>>79718912
Jews created conditions under which they can thrive.
>>
>>79722571
rare
>>
>>79722352
>The Jewiest Jews are a higher IQ population than even East Asians and especially in languages
doesn't really make sense. Though I do agrees that Jews are, in general, better at languages since evolution selected for the best Jew talkers to make the best happy merchants.

Jews are never the true language geniuses who make break-throughs like decoding Rosetta stone, for example. Just enough so they can sell organs taken orphaned children in Russia.
>>
>>79718912
Cunning is not intelligence. In the thousands of years of intellectual development only when jews started mating with whites did they achieve anything of note, and who's to say it was their kike side that helped them achieve great things in science?

The jew is a parasite, it's an effective manipulator and nothing more. There is no future with jews, and their brief 250 years or so of control are merely variance from the overall long term trend of caucasian dominance.
>>
>>79718912
It sounds a bit gay to type out, but if whites were the lions of the human race, Jews would be the tapeworm inside it.
>>
>>79722736
>The jew is a parasite, it's an effective manipulator and nothing more
"If the Jew is successful, with he aid of his marxist philosophy, in taking control of this world, his laurel will be the funeral wreath of humanity and the earth will once more spin through the ether devoid of any higher man."
>>
>>79722972
Really makes you think.
>>
>>79719491
I feel like whites are the best all around race.
>strong like the dindus
>smart like the asians
>good looking like latinos

but we also fail because we have emotion and fall for people's bullshit "HALP ME IM BEING OPPRESSED" gimmicks. That's how they are holding us down.
>>
>>79722972
yeah except for the part where so many of the great man that white people take credit for were ethnically jewish
>>
>>79723185
Like who
>>
File: jews media 2.png (631 KB, 1232x811) Image search: [Google]
jews media 2.png
631 KB, 1232x811
>>79718912

No they are just much more evil than other races

Thjey are also a hivemind. Jewish bankers gave loans to jewish film producers to start the first Hollywood studios. They then branched out to electronic media and the rest is history. They also control the admissions into Ivy League so they get a huge advantage through affirmative action.
>>
File: Pokeball.png (122 KB, 894x893) Image search: [Google]
Pokeball.png
122 KB, 894x893
>>79722571
I don't think I have that flag yet
>>
>>79723284
einstein, leonardo da vinci etc etc. name a great man and i'll guarantee you he is ethnically jewish in some way

>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jewish or people of Jewish descent, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population (or 1 in every 500 people).

without jews asians would have probably had a chance against white people
>>
File: jews ivy league.jpg (534 KB, 1244x1800) Image search: [Google]
jews ivy league.jpg
534 KB, 1244x1800
>>79722571

Based redpilled rare flag
>>
>>79722528
Anon, you're the one who can't read
>I am orally obligated to fight to preserve the West from destruction by globalists (headed by Jews) -- including the flooding of our countries by hoards of third world scum.
Yeah, and how's that going for you? You've already lost. Your women are breeding with everyone but you. The masses think everything on this site is a conspiracy theory. Once computerized brain enhancements become invented, the Jews will buy it all up, prevent mass circulation and achieve unprecedented levels of intelligence. Then, they'll pack up their things and leave this planet with you and the niggers behind. All the while, you'll be crying about muh morals while your race slowly goes extinct
>>
>>79723685
You're a spineless parasitic NEET unironically telling me to give up and passively sit by while the jews perpetuate their agenda. Unlike how your coal-burning single mother raised you, I'm not a weak willed faggot like yourself. Now go back to fapping to anime traps.
>>
>>79723566
>Leonardo Da Vinci
>jewish

Jews were banished from Italy at that point in time. Your argument is invalid.
>>
his mother was ethnically jewish
>>
>>79723685
When a technology comes out it is likely to be poorly developed. The expensive portion of a technologies development is the "brick" cell phone era in the 80's. Companies will always mass produce things, because there's always more money in it in the long run. The jew will perish when man increases it's intellect to become aware of the jew's machinations.

Besides, jews race mix at a 60% rate. Whites only race mix at a 5% rate. We wont have cognitive augmentation tech at least until 2150, and the jew wont even exist by then, not in pure form anyways. There wont even be any 50% jews then. The parasite gene is being diluted.
>>
>>79723566

da vinci was a half arab half italian
>>
>>79724182
I'm the son of a prominent Jewish lawyer, though, and I'm currently pre-law. I'm just laughing how you think you still have a chance when your women and men are indoctrinated by feminism
>>
>>79724553
Oh, so you're a Jew. That explains everything.
>>
>>79724553
Our women? You kikes race mix at a 60% rate. You yourself are an example. Your 11 million population is being eaten up by whites, and the parasite gene is slowly diluting. Look at the next generation of jewish oligarchs? Half breed mutts like zuckerberg and the google double team jews. They ooze weakness, sure they're malicious jews, but they don't command the authority the rothschilds did, or rockefeller.

Jewish influence is variance from the over 30,000 year trend of caucasian supremacy.
>>
jews are a genetic mutation of white people that just findings its feet. they have a very high birth defect rate because they are for now a evolutionary mutation

in 10 000 years ashkenazim will be a thriving master race and white people will be seen as an archaic fossil race similar to that of africans

but by then the ashkenazim will have probably mutated their own kind of superior jewish 2.0 serial pest and the cycle repeats itself
>>
File: 1458278115627.png (497 KB, 594x598) Image search: [Google]
1458278115627.png
497 KB, 594x598
>>79723566
>name a great man and i'll guarantee you he is ethnically jewish in some way

You act like Einstein's work was not a continuation of the work of other German scientists. And cool, amass these people, you've got a nation of bankers, journalists and scientists. Left alone, it starves in a week. Whites can form a society that excels in all respects, Jews have relied on parasitism for too long for it to be effective. Israel only survives on white handouts, and only in a white dominated world.

Asians would have never had a chance, they're too much like robots. Cool in a lot of respects but the greatest Asian explorer was some guy that hugged the coast of the Indian ocean until he found Arabia and then turned around. The great ability for thinking abstractly is why whites have done so great.
>>
>>79722352
>The Jewiest Jews are a higher IQ population than even East Asians

Wrong. If you actually read the study that "proved" this, it was extremely unscientific and openly biased. It has been ridiculed and debunked by Nobel prize winners.

The magic "East Asian" IQ has also been proven to be bullshit, as they manipulated their samples to only include the very upper class and elite schools.
>>
>>79724726
a bit of race mixing will only help the jews in the long run. because like i said they are a genetic mutation with very high birth defect rates. white people are a less developed version of jews with a very stable reproductive system. so for jews race mixing will only help to strengthen and solidify the mutation a place. thats how evolution works
>>
>>79723566
>95% caucasian/nordic
>5% random type of Jew
>HE WAS A JEW! JEW PRIDE! JEW HIGH IQ! JEW GENETICS!

simply the best meme
>>
>>79725136
>The great ability for thinking abstractly is why whites have done so great.

alot of those abstract thoughts have been a direct effect of ashkenazi genetics that are mixed within white people. white people would have never conquered the world if it wasn't for the jewish mutation its just a fact
>>
>>79725465
his mother was a jewish slave. you'll be lucky to find a single great man in all of history who doesnt carry the ashkenazi mutation in some way
>>
File: 146540654545104.png (203 KB, 271x361) Image search: [Google]
146540654545104.png
203 KB, 271x361
>>79720528

>More Christian expulsions of jews than by any other group
>Christians are the least redpilled about the jews

k
>>
File: russian-soldier-dig.jpg (48 KB, 1111x263) Image search: [Google]
russian-soldier-dig.jpg
48 KB, 1111x263
>>79718912
The difference between people and Jews is that Jews have no morals or ethics. They will literally do anything to destroy their competitors whether that's put destroy the planet for profit or sacrifice babies. Anyone that stands in the way of more power and control is expendable. Both sides which you may call good and evil are often just Jews arguing as to what's the "right" thing to do. Neither is a good option for Goyim, trust me!
>>
>>79725327
>"a bit"
Are you retarded australia? 60% is not "a bit". How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>79723566
>Nobel Prizes

Their narcissistic culture commands them to hijack award ceremonies. If you go through their "achievements" for winning the Nobel prizes, you will in almost every case find that their work was a collaborative effort with non-Jews. Nobel Prizes are just as meaningless as Oscars, and just as infested by Jewish nepotism.

>>79725706
>>79725871
You need to try harder, Schlomo.
>>
>>79718912
Yes, Jews are truly the masters of this world.
You mirin', goyim?
>>
>>79725706
>Implying most whites have Ashkenazi genetics

I thought you people were supposed to have a high verbal IQ. Maybe it just doesn't come though so well in text.
>>
>>79726013
100% ashkenazi jews are a genetic mess. they are a deformed weird mutation with man problems. race mixing is key to the survival of the ashkenazi mutation.

notice how many of the zion overlords like rupert and george soros have white wifes? its not a coincidence. 100% ashkenazim are subhumanus because like i said they are genetic mutation of white people that is still trying to find its feet
>>
>>79726391
Ok...but at a 60% rate ashkenazi jews wont exist at all by 2150, their genes will be almost fully diluted. By definition if someone has more caucasian genes than jewish they are not a jew. Face it kike, your parasitic race is dying out.
>>
>>79726038
>>79726272
lol insecurity. im a white man btw

people like you will look at black crime rates and say "that is genetic" then look at the jewish achievement stats vs population size and say "that is a lie and a coincidence"

you are white niggers in my eyes
>>
>>79726477
that's the point. thats how evolution works you absolute retard. mutations occur and then they get diluted within the composite they originated. thats the only way a mutation can survive you white nigger
>>
>>79726708
I don't doubt they're smart, dumb cunt. Just that they could never survive without a host population.
>>
>>79726841
That still doesn't change the fact that jews are being outbred almost entirely. Having a tiny bit of the parasite cluster wont matter, it's like whites who have 1% dindu dna. It doesn't make much of a statistical difference. Like most jews you aren't very good at math right?
>>
>>79721847
Actually rather accurate. The inventiveness, greed and teamwork of whites mixed with the dedication and viciousness of Arabs, with a whole bunch of sneakiness thrown in. All they need is the physical might of blacks and some morals.
>>
>>79726708
>im a white man btw
>people like you will look at black crime rates and say "that is genetic" then look at the jewish achievement stats vs population size and say "that is a lie and a coincidence"

Nice fallacy Pinocchio. In every case, whether arguing for the racial inferiority of blacks or the supposed superiority of "Jews", people like you are stumped by the cold, hard facts. You then proceed to ignore the facts and scream "dats raycis" and "dats anti-semitic".
>>
>>79722028
Jewish propaganda.
>>
>>79726940
probably not. i do not believe 100% ashkenazi jews could survive by themselves. they have to many problems with reproduction. they are often born with deformed penises and unable to properly engage in casual sex. they use external methods like circumcision to try and solve this issue.

you'll notice a lot of zion elders actually go out of their way to race mix with white people probably for the reasons mentioned above

>>79727027
wow you really are so insecure arent you leaf. im laughing hard right now brah
>>
>>79727313
i haven't called you racist or anti semitic once why are you playing the victim now? lol. i was simply pointing out the holes in your logic

i believe black people are genetically inferior and predisposed to being unsucessful as they are a fossil race. i also believe that jews are a genetic mutation of white people and without a doubt the most advanced life forms currently alive on planet earth right now

im a race realist
>>
>>79727689
>i haven't called you racist or anti semitic
you implied it, dumb fuck.

>jews
>without a doubt the most advanced life forms currently alive on planet earth

go suck on some baby dicks, Rabbi.
>>
>>79727950
no i implied that you consider yourself a red pilled race realist because you look at the stats objectively in reference to black crime rates. but when it comes to the glaringly confronting jewish stats you will close your eyes and pretend you didnt see them because it doesnt make you feel good

its exactly how niggers act when confronted with whiteness
>>
>>79728191
>its exactly how niggers act when confronted with whiteness

except it's not. I, and people like me use facts. Black people and regressives need to lie.

>glaringly confronting jewish stats

Like the debunked IQ study? Like the politically and socially motivated award show of the Nobel Prizes (Obama winning Peace prize)? You got any more nuggets?
>>
lol the irony is that you dont even realize how much you sound like a nigger right now

>"its rigged bruh, the white man stole our ideas, and rigged the system in his favour"

just face it denmark. you wouldn't even be in a thread discussing this is if it wasn't something that played on your mind. anybody with eyes can see based on history and the way the world currently looks that jews are without a doubt the highest developed version of a human. you should be thankful because jews are a mutation of white people after all. you're lucky to be born a race that is still mutating. black people dont have that privilege. their 2.0 race is us
>>
>>79729374
>anybody with eyes can see based on history and the way the world currently looks that jews are without a doubt the highest developed version of a human.

Is that another example of the "glaringly confronting jewish stats"? Did you grow tired of me taking a giant shit on your "evidence"?
>>
>>79730366
lol...
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.