[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets Celebrate SJW Deaths in Bengal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 04victims02-master180.jpg (12 KB, 180x271) Image search: [Google]
04victims02-master180.jpg
12 KB, 180x271
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/04/world/asia/dhaka-victims-were-a-diverse-group-of-global-citizens.html

so long lib shits, hope you burn in eternal fire.
>>
>>79718565

I wish those all sjw's to burn in that fucking shithole and get raped by devils 100000 celsius 1 mile dick
>>
File: 1467582110378-pol.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1467582110378-pol.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
I'd fuck that courpse.
>>
>>79718755

Me too
>>
FTA "“Today, we remember each of the victims for their contributions as students and citizens of the world,” the school said. “They were all incredibly gifted in their own way and we mourn their loss.”"

wtf is a citizen of the world??? is the world handing out passports and citizenship now?
>>
i don't think you're a real SJW when you live in a muslim shithole and you blog about how shit it is

then some achmed comes and hacks you to death

SJWs don't have legit greivances, these people did
>>
Try not to cut yourself on all these edges
>>
File: 1459396939042.jpg (36 KB, 357x405) Image search: [Google]
1459396939042.jpg
36 KB, 357x405
>>79718678
Holy hell I should visit croatia you guys seem fun
>>
It didn't bother me either. Those people are far from American
>>
post the images of their bodies
>>
>>79718565
It's always good when the regressive left eats itself.
>>
>>79718565
>SJW Deaths

Reading the article there's just a few confirmed idiots that died.
>a group she described on Facebook as “my amazingly diverse and awesome senpai.”

Clearly a moron.

But what the fuck did a mother on a business trip do to deserve a SJW label? Or some men in the clothing business?

The most disturbing thing about the article is that it never says "muslim" or "islam", it just says "terrorist attack".

This is the most religiously motivated terrorist attack yet, with the religious motive on full display. Islam, muslim and jihad should be mentioned in every fucking article about it.
>>
>>79720125

Bengali society is highly undermined by islam already which is a partial reason they broke away from india after independence. the muslims use Bengladash and Malaysia as bases to wage violent conquest in Thailand and Myanmar to take over more territory for the caliphate. when you add Saudi oil money into the mix they are well funded and organized in comparison to the locals who are largely disorganized and poor.
>>
>>79720125
Normal people just assume it's dune coons doing muslim shit anyways when it says "terrorist attack"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.