[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't feminists fight for muslim women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 3.png (368 KB, 659x412) Image search: [Google]
3.png
368 KB, 659x412
Why don't feminists fight for muslim women?
>>
File: supervisor.gif (673 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
supervisor.gif
673 KB, 500x282
>>79717331
Cuz crazy those bitches feminist back.

>Taking away our ninja hoods is oppression!
>>
>>79717331
FEMINISTS ARE TOO BUSY NAGGING ABOUT MANSPLAINING AND MANSPREADING
>>
>>79717331
Some of them do, it's just that the broken record of /pol/ doesn't want to accept that not everyone is the same. Google: Rojda Felat, the YPJ, Malala Yousafzai.
>>
>>79717331
First - because real misogynists are scary, second - because they don't want to be racist
third - feminism is not pro women, it is anti-west, as situation in Europe clearly demonstrates.
>>
>>79717331
why don't conservatives fight for muslim men? they are basically the ideal men for them
>>
>>79717331
That would mean getting rid of their victim status and all their privileges
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 511x606
>>79717331
http://youtu.be/wJkFQohIKNI

This vidro goves a pretty good explanation, fampai
>>
>>79722355
>This vidro goves
> vidro goves

Well, their goes all of my credibility, way to go, retard. Learn to type
>>
Imagine trying to help someone fix a bike, they are clearly doing it wrong but insist you're the stupid one for not doing it their way when it's basic mechanics and there is only so much room for personal opinion. And somehow, the bike gave them stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>79717331
liberal double standard
>>
The left are infinitely more "raycis" than us, they coddle anyone with darker skin than us, they tell them whats good for them and treat them like pets.
>>
I've been saying this for years.
They choose to fight a battle which doesn't exist and instead ignore the real problem.
Muslim women are treated like shit and considered below men, this is literally the shit they accuse the west of.

These feminists are worse than the Muslim men for blatantly ignoring the issue and choosing to do so in order for them to feel pride and importance, despite actually doing nothing.
>>
>>79717331
a) they erroneously equate Muslim to mean Arab (brown)

b) they've bought into the taqiyya that Islam is feminist
>>
>>79717331
Liberals only push agendas that can profit them, trying to induce guilt in an arab man for the lack of rights of their women would be like trying to squeeze water out of a rock.

Guilt = resources to liberals. If they cant induce guilt they wont even broach the subject. In other words Arabs are not cucks like white Europeans.
>>
I'd like to help Muslim women but I just don't see how it brings us closer to the ruin of western civilization
>>
File: llek07u.jpg (154 KB, 586x751) Image search: [Google]
llek07u.jpg
154 KB, 586x751
>>79717331
Probably because they have such punch-able faces.
>>
>>79718872
Underrated.
>>
>>79718190

Stop fartraping me!
>>
>>79717331

Same reason all r-strategists defend blacks and Muslims while complaining about trivia from white men. Because Muslim men fight back.

The real question is, once you realize that the leftist worldview is entirely predicated on attacking groups who don't resort to violence while defending groups that do, what are you going to do with that information?
>>
File: stroke victims.png (859 KB, 1229x301) Image search: [Google]
stroke victims.png
859 KB, 1229x301
>>79728348
>>
>>79717331
Because that would mean fighting Muslim men.

And they need other men to actually fight their battles.
>>
File: Fishmouth.jpg (5 KB, 180x166) Image search: [Google]
Fishmouth.jpg
5 KB, 180x166
>>79730632
>>
>>79717331
Because they lack principle. They only fight for themselves and justify their actions by claiming it's moral when it's anything but.
>>
>>79730632
>white women
>>
File: SJW Fishmouth.jpg (10 KB, 180x166) Image search: [Google]
SJW Fishmouth.jpg
10 KB, 180x166
>>79731409
>>
Muslim women aren't FUCKING WHITE MALES
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.