[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: It seems to me like people are voting for Trump because:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
Question:

It seems to me like people are voting for Trump because:
>fuck Shillary
>get rid of all spics and sandniggers
>destroy the system

Are there any other reasons? These seem to be his policy core, and I haven't really heard of or seen anything else from him
>>
He has a website full of policy details, you know. You sound like a faggot that just relies on being spoonfed by the mainstream media.
>>
>>79716228

there is not one person who is voting for clinton, they are all voting against meanie pants trump
>>
he's the most antiwar candidate
>>
>>79717367
You mean his campaign site? filled with such wonderful insights like "I will end common core. It's a disaster."

Yeah, and replace it with what? The site doesn't say. It seems like he's just going to hire people to create policy for him because he can't do it himself. That's why I'm asking /pol/, y'all at least seen to have more collective consciousness then "MAGA! FUCK ISLAM! MURICA"
>>
>>79718855
The states can figure out how to run their own damn schools.
>>
>>79717461

See, that's my issue. It seems like most Trump supporters are the same; supporting Trump to not vote for Shillary.
>>
>>79718968

The states already do?

Common Core was a federal program with incentives that the states adopted primarily to receive those incentives
>>
>>79716228
You missed out voting for the memes
>>
File: MAGA.png (52 KB, 1044x573) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
52 KB, 1044x573
>>
>>79719255
???
for the school boards to get extra dough?
meanwhile, kids are "taught" how to intuition instead of actullay using brain and figuring out things by own intuition
>>
>>79719387
wtf, I hate trump now
but srs, tldr
>>
>>79716228
As though
>fuck Shillary
isn't a good enough reason by itself.

sage
>>
File: 1464570137491.gif (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464570137491.gif
2 MB, 480x268
>>79719387
>>79716228
why are autistic globalist libertarians so butthurt all the time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
>>
File: 1467603585692.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467603585692.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>79719141
as opposed to libertarians who actively support shillary

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/06/22/transcript-cnn-libertarian-town-hall-moderated-by-chris-cuomo/

>Gary Johnson: Hillary Clinton is "a wonderful public servant."

>Libertarian VP candidate Weld: Hillary is an "old friend, nice kid... real bond, life long. Seriously. Not kidding."
>>
>>79716228
You seem legit. The tpp is one of the worst pieces of legislation to be created. Hillary pushed for it, and I don't trust her at all.
I've had the pleasure of living long enough to date three teachers. Because of "no child left behind" and common core, teachers spend more time teaching test taking skills, than teaching actual skills or information. It's why our children are behind, and falling farther in the universal rankings in education.

Clinton is mired in scandal, and takes $ from everyone. She actually made sure dirt poor countries got economic aid from the US, and then took that $ as donations to her slush fund.
https://pjmedia.com/blog/hillarys-laundromat-clinton-foundation-got-cash-from-u-s-development-aid-recipient-nations/

http://newsjunkiepost.com/2016/05/29/did-the-clinton-foundation-steal-from-the-poor/

Look at her behavior in Haiti for an example.

She claims to be a champion of LGBTQDHOTDZHJF rights, yet takes millions from anti gay rights countries.

I've made my point #neverHillary.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for, but it won't be her.
>>
>>79719625
Yes, because attempting to standardize a basic set of knowledge is literally cancer

>>79719787
Fair point

>>79719814
The Libertarian party is actually an enormous joke. Idk how they've emerged as the third party of choice.
>>
>>79716228

I like his less interventionist foreign policy, his skepticism on free trade and 'free trade' like TPP, his attacks on political correctness (which is a real issue despite liberals pretending it's just people wanting to be racist, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg ), his support for the police against criminals which shouldn't even be a political position but now is, and his promise to get rid of Obamacare. I also like that he hasn't focused on idiotic social issues.
>>
>>79719814
hot buzzword, fagtron
>>
he's pro-Putin
>>
>>79720647

It's not about standardizing education, it's about deliberately teaching children wrong to end "white privilege"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
>>
>>79720591
That's a fair response, and I agree with those points.

While I agree that I don't want Hillary in office, I don't see that as enough reason to vote for Trump either.
>>
File: homer_j_brain.jpg (25 KB, 297x350) Image search: [Google]
homer_j_brain.jpg
25 KB, 297x350
>>79716228
>Are there any other reasons?
this ¬
←----ˡ
>>
File: 1460527774343.jpg (81 KB, 730x542) Image search: [Google]
1460527774343.jpg
81 KB, 730x542
>>79716228
Apart from those three very valid reasons, Trump also:

1) Doesn't have a hard on to go to war with Russia. Hillary and the globalists do. I see no sense in saber rattling with Russia, and so I'm not going to endorse that foreign policy by voting for it.

2) Doesn't want to abolish the Second Amendment like Hillary does.

3) Doesn't want to be a part of this faggy little globalist experiment anymore. At least we know Trump is not going to pursue this North American Union treason.

4) Is probably going to appoint better judges to the Supreme Court than Hillary.

5) Is a man, making him genetically more qualified. And fuck your left-wing brainwashed mind if you think anything different. Our ancestors would never have considered voting for a woman. If it was good enough for them it's good enough for me.
>>
>>79720866
While it's implementation was cucked to shit, the overall goals (standardized knowledge base) increases the overall standard of living for society.

tldr; good intentions, poor execution. needs tweaking.
>>
File: drumpf_da_defiler.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
drumpf_da_defiler.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>79721076
plus the dullard likes to rape them biatches, ay nigga burger?
>>
>>79719255
Yeah, a horrifyingly poorly designed one that didn't fucking work. So axe it. Let the states do their own jobs and stop sticking the Federal incompetent dick in everything. Period. Trump is right.
>>
I'm just trying to decide between the lesser of two evils here. I already understand the pros/cons of Shillary, I'm just trying to see the other side of the coin here

>>79720683
Also a set of valid points, thanks

>>79721076
I enjoy bacon, shellfish, modern clothing, and premarital sex, all stuff my ancestors would have abhored just as much as a female leader.

Second, as most Trump supporters love telling, Trump is a businessman. If his advisors tell him that war with Russia or the NAU would be profitable, he'd probably go for it.
>>
File: 1459287897931.png (2 MB, 3250x1700) Image search: [Google]
1459287897931.png
2 MB, 3250x1700
>>79720755
t. globalist kike

>>79720647
probably the increase in autism rates
>>
>>79719387
>having domestic free market and global protectionism is hypocrisy
Ok
>>
>>79722185
His advisors aren't globalists or neocons, autist.
>>
>>79722425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIuZgFLzSE0

these are the people advising Trump

all the libertarian concern trolls should kill themselves tb-h they are effectively neocon Shillary supporters at this point.
>>
>>79722573
this guy's main point seems to be that while the ME doesn't share our values, we should support them on an "enemy of my enemy" basis.

DAE cold war south America?
>>
File: trump_kawaii.gif (517 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
trump_kawaii.gif
517 KB, 500x406
>>79716228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

There is no reason to not vote him.
When he became president i will party all night.
>>
>>79725073
Convinced, Trump4WorldPrez4Lyfe
>>
>>79716228
He's willing to acknowledge Islamic terrorism....
He's charismatic and opinionated
He wants to protect America from Illegal immigration and he's willing to use what's necessary(a bit of aggression)
He wants to crack down on America's allies for their use of America's money

What more do Goyim need?
>>
>>79718855
The president doesn't write the legislature. He couldn't choose how to end it because that's not how the US government works. His support of a cause within his ability as a president means a lot more than empty specifics.
>>
Trump voters are reretarted as fuck why vote for someone that ran a fake school? and people say hillary is a criminal lol trump is wayyyyyyyyy worse
>>
>>79723624
>we should support them on an "enemy of my enemy" basis

No that's not what he said at all.
>>
he's a populist that tells his constituents what they want to hear.
he's basically like Bernie, cept the democrats didn't vote for the guy making impossible and impractical promises while the republicans did, so thats been a major embarrassment for the party.
>>
>>79726894

What impossible promises are you talking about, specifically?
>>
>>79727463
not being a globalist is impossible, goy :^)
>>
>>79716228
The alternatives to Trump are
>Criminal who leaked and possibly sold state secrets
>Old fucking commie jew who panders to SJW rhetoric

Trump is literally the only choice. I would rather have had Rand personally. Gary Johnson is a bought out shill and controlled opposition.
>>
>>79726784
rly make u thk
>>
>>79727463
It's less about impossibility, as it is about contradiction.

First he says he wants to ban all Muslims. Then he says he'll allow all Muslims.

He's been on both sides of every issue within days of each other.

He says what people want to hear at that very moment, and constantly changes his goals and policies to suit the current crowd.

His supporters all think he's being honest to them, and trying to trick other people.
>>
>>79716228
i am voting for him to be my next POTUS because I am a proud Neo-Nazi KKK member and Texan Independence Activist
>>
>>79728263
>First he says he wants to ban all Muslims. Then he says he'll allow all Muslims.
>things I made up
>>
>>79721253
this. It's important to have some sense of baseline educational standards, because otherwise you end up with dumbass southern states with a poor education level who refuse to invest in their education.

Unfortunately, common core is a fucking mess. It sets the bar somewhere way off to the side, and gives too much incentive to meet those standards in a system where education budgeting is FUCKED.
>>
>>79728454
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/25/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-terrorism/
>>
>>79728263

Confirmed for never once listening to what Trump has actually said.

>>79728554

>CNN
>even it does not confirm what you've claimed
>>
>>79728554
>banning the middle east
So he'd just ban 99% of Muslims instead.
>>
File: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (136 KB, 416x1349) Image search: [Google]
2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png
136 KB, 416x1349
>>79728460
>muh US public education is a shit

why is this meme still alive?
>>
>>79727463
building a 2000 mile wall, starting a trade war with our largest trading partners without somehow destroying our own economy in the process ,stuff like that.
>>
>>79716228

im voting for him because he is the only candidate who thinks its a bad idea to fund rebels just so most of them end up defecting towards isis.
>>
>>79728813
>Multiracial Americans above several white European countries
wew
>>
>>79728651
>>79728667
Confirmed for being unable to read.

It's from CNN because it was an interview with CNN.

He literally JUST said he would allow Muslims from any country, as long as they are "vetted"

Which is coincidentally exactly Obama's position and exactly what we do now.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/25/trump_no_longer_supports_full_ban_on_muslims_entering_u_s.html

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/28/trump-im-walking-back-on-my-proposal-to-ban-muslims-n2185058

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/donald-trump-flip-flop.html?_r=0

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/is-donald-trump-backing-away-from-his-total-and-complete-shutdow/

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/news/id_12489/Trump%E2%80%99s-shifting-Muslim-ban-is-confusing-everybody.html

Anyway, this is exactly what I'm talking about. >no guys, he's just trying to fool the media and get people to vote for him! He actually supports my position! No, I'm not being tricked into voting for him!
>>
>>79716228
The best reason to vote for Trump is to destroy political correctness. Political correctness is destroying the Western world, and it has to die. Trump wants to kill it, and he is showing us that he knows how. Vote Trump.
>>
>>79729125
>He literally JUST said he would allow Muslims from any country, as long as they are "vetted"
That's what he's always said.
>>
>>79729202
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

> Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States
>>
>>79728908
>starting a trade war; destroying our own economy

>wahhh I don't want to pay higher wages to workers

I hate you fucking globalists

>building a 2000 mile wall,

Didn't Eisenhower build like 50,000 miles of roads in a few years? Fuck off. He also kicked out millions of Mexicans.
>>
>>79729331
> until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on
>>
>>79729425
So he figured out what's going on already and is willing to allow all Muslims again?

Fuck off, you're BTFO and know it.
>>
>>79729528
No shill. He's always said that he would only allow Muslims if they were vetted properly. Fuck off.
>>
>>79729615
Tell you what, find a quote from December that says he would allow any Muslim to come here after being vetted.

Get proof or stay butthurt.
>>
>>79719141

It's because Hillary wins in being more hated. Both candidates are shit, but Hillary is a bigger and more massive cunt. I'd have voted for anyone other than Trump if it wasn't Hillary.
>>
>>79726620
the executive branch submits a majority of the legislation considered by the legislative, so him having a specific policy to submit in some form IS important, even if it's not the one signed into law

>>79728813
because I want my education to be of higher quality than Latvia and Slovenia?

>>79726871
literally those were his ending conclusions.
>>
>>79729161
This. Rhetoric seems to dictate power these days. If we can change the rhetoric, other stuff will fall more easily.
>>
>>79731504
>I want my education to be of higher quality

well you could try kicking out all the niggers

>those were his ending conclusions

maybe if you were drunk and not listening
>>
>>79716228
>Are there any other reasons?
>end political-correctness
>end calling white people "racists" when they do something to protect their interests (like all ethnic groups do)
>to fuck the media who are the ones who created this atmosphere
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.