[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Québec or France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: Qc_Fr.jpg (119 KB, 800x541) Image search: [Google]
Qc_Fr.jpg
119 KB, 800x541
I nearly have enough to buy the farmland I wanted, but I want to be sure to make the right choice.
For 400 years my ancestors have been in the New World, but for most of it, still is today, stuck in an English country and soon to be culturally enriched .
But one could argue that my true homeland is France. And even though it's under the EU, and invaded by sand niggers, it's probably closer to independence than Québec.

So what does /pol/ thinks? Also feel free to ask me anything about the place, if you're not familiar with it.
>>
Bump. Also, Le Pen > virtually anybody you could think of in the last 20 years of quebec's politics
>>
File: 1456545663453.jpg (9 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
1456545663453.jpg
9 KB, 256x257
Moi je décalisserais, mais pas en France. La France est pire que le Canada. Je suis désolé de te dire que ton désir d'habiter une nation qui parle français ne sera jamais comblé.

USA, Poland or UK (maybe).

Friendly reminder that jews are parasites and should be exiled from every white nation.
>>
>>79716278
Qu'importe si tu pense que ce soit peine perdue.
Si c'est vraiment la fin, so be it, mais pas question que j'abandonne.
>>
File: 1464227021496.jpg (238 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464227021496.jpg
238 KB, 2000x1000
>>79716591
Je respecte ça. Je souhaite encore l'indépendance et le REMOVE KEBAB & KOSHER de l'Occident, mais les québécois sont sincèrement cucked. Des ostis de moutons.
>>
Le gazon est toujours plus rose sur le terrain du voisin...
>>
>>79716694
En même temps c'est facile de comprendre pourquoi. 250 ans, pognés avec des anglais. J'en regrette presque qu'ils aillent fait leur job à moitié.

>>79716958
Sauf que c'est pas pour mon confort. Notre culture est prise d’assaut et je veut être la où ça compte vraiment.
>>
>>79716958
vous dites pas rose en vrai, tu trolles n'est-ce pas ?
>>
>>79715711
North of Quebec is pretty much 99.9% white. Stay as far away from Montreal as possible.
>>
>>79717129
Il est con, lol.

>>79717109
T'as quel âge m8?
>>
>>79717397
Pas spécialement envie de me doxx, alors disons 20's.
>>
File: 1454380717509.jpg (260 KB, 1113x807) Image search: [Google]
1454380717509.jpg
260 KB, 1113x807
>>79717837
J'ai 20 moi-même. Tu as encore toute la vie devant toi. Éduque ton entourage, ton facebook, amis, famille.. Drop les redpills left and right.

Fais ton devoir d'homme blanc.
>>
>>79718113
cringy
>>
File: carte-france-vierge-regions.jpg (76 KB, 766x703) Image search: [Google]
carte-france-vierge-regions.jpg
76 KB, 766x703
>>79715711
What is your job ? Because economy-wise you will be disappointed if you come in France, unemployment is double and there are a lot of domains where staying in Canada is better.
If you want to dodge the cultural enrichment don't set in the places in red.
>>
>>79718732
It's not about dodging. It's about being where it matters. Arguably both are fucked, but I the only thing I ask for is our culture to survive.

I want to work the land. A big property, lots of kids, a good wife. I have a few diplomas but I have no clue if any of it would be recognized in France.
>>
>>79718732
Sinon, ça ressemble a quoi la Normandie ces temps-ci?
>>
File: _pol_contamination.jpg (112 KB, 900x613) Image search: [Google]
_pol_contamination.jpg
112 KB, 900x613
>>79719038
I don't know how it is in Canada but the argiculture sector is in deep shit in France, our farmers suicide at an alarming rate, they are extremely dependant of the PAC (an agricultural european policy) while being fucked by the market and the European norms, there is still the "bio" market in expansion but I can't really tell more about.
The price of the land is probably different too, France is a "big" (relatively to Europe) but nowhere near Canada and the fact that the cities are in expansion+the importance of tourism adds even more to the prices.

I don't want to discourage you though, living in countryside France is great but you should not take this kind of decision based on /pol/ catastrophic memes.
Especially when you are, despite all the faggotry and your clown PM, in a country with a bit healthier economy and state.
>>
>>79719821
Well, it's lovely like Bretagne, I heard bad things about Rouen and Le Havre though but it could not be worst than where I live.
>>
>>79719821
Le Cotentin est toujours 98-99% hwyte.
>>
>>79719038
>>79720051
You can actually still start a comfy organic (bio) farm, it can work. Don't expect a fat paycheck at the end of the month, but you can live more than comfortably, if you're invested in selling the product. Of course, you will have to deal with fucking liberals and hipsters everyday if you sell your product directly, but also a good share of redpilled older folks.
Tourism has no influence on land price, they don't buy fields.
But yeah, if you want to start farming in France, go organic or "reasoned farming". Don't become a slave to supermarkets and shiet, manage to get your products on local markets or sell it directly at the farm.
More money to make, less chems to handle, and you will get a way nicer surrounding landscape.
>>
>>79720051
>>79720325
I was looking for opinions more than anything else, really.
Of course the EU is fucking you over, but the odds for a Frexit are much better than a Quebexit and even then most of us are fucking commies.
Anyway, thanks for the advice, m8. I'll probably visit soon, to make up my mind.

Sinon, à part le nord-west, y-a-t'il autre chose que je devrait considérer?

>>79720703
Content de l'apprendre.

>>79720757
Sounds good, I'll look into it. Thanks.
>>
File: 1449314504980.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449314504980.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>79715711
Estriefag here, 1642 ancestry

Fuck France.
France can pretend it loves us all it wants, but those of us who remember they traded us for an island of sugar and niggers who slaughtered them a century later.

Again, fuck France. We are the only true inheritors of french legacy.
>>
>>79721154
>Fuck France because of that one decision of that one shitty kang they had
War is war, and we lost. Too bad.
And no way we'll become independent anytime soon, as the people that supposedly represent us are fucking clowns.
>Opinion discarded.
>>
>>79716958
on dit le gazon est toujours plus vert chez le voisin, pas rose. lol
>>
>>79715711
ITT: québécois delude themselves into believing they're French. Never forget, Trudeau is one of yours.
>>
>>79720929
Tu peux jeter un coup d’œil pour les villes ici si tu veux, c'ext extrêmement subjectif et donc 0 valeur scientifique mais tu auras des ressentis sur les grandes et moyennes villes.
http://www.ville-ideale.com/

Il y a d'innombrables classement sur les meilleurs endroit de France où vivre, après faut vraiment voir en fonction de ton projet professionnel d'abord et ensuite des infrastructures et de l'envie que tu as pour la région, honnêtement c'est difficile de ne pas trouver un endroit qui te plaira en France mais faut creuser, si tu pars à Paris demain, sans préparation tu trouveras probablement un job aussi pourri soit-il, si tu vas dans la Creuse et que tu n'as pas de contact locaux tu vas plus que galérer.

Enfin bref, demande toi vraiment ce que tu veux faire spécifiquement tous les jours pour gagner ta croute avant tout, bon courage
>>
Au Québec on parle français n'est pas peur . Les canadien anglais le dise... le Québec c'est comme un pays dans le Canada .

Le Québec c'est un nouveau pays avec 400 ans d'histoire seulement . Beaucoup d'opportunité la terre est fraîche . :)
>>
>>79723356
>Believing they're french

>Ex-French colony
>Dna ancestry 99% french
>Genealogical tree starting in the 16th century
>Not french
W E W L A D

>Trudeau is one of yours

>Son of a traitor and has a canadian mother
>Raised in Montreal
>Goes to english college
>Goes to Uni in Vancouver

The fag is french only in name. A useful idiot.

>>79723905
Thanks.
>>
>>79723905
Est ce que c'est vrai que les femmes ne ce rase pas les aisselles et que vous sentez la sueur ?
>>
>>79725768
Je prend une douche tous les matins et je met du déo.
Ma mère et ma copine se rasent les aisselles.
Les nègres sentent la sueur par contre, surtout les gros.
>>
>>79727029
Putain les nègres dans les transports en été c'est l'enfer.
>>
>>79720929
Étant du sud-est je peux dire qu'il reste des endroits dans l'intérieur des terres provençales qui sont restés blancs et qui sont magnifique de surcroît. Il faut évidemment éviter les zones urbaines comme partout mais en général les zones rurales sont paisibles. Je pense que c'est la même chose pour le reste de la France.
Bonne chance et bon retour dans ton pays l'ami.
>>
File: French_Pepe.png (77 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
French_Pepe.png
77 KB, 1000x1000
>>79728380
>Bon retour dans ton pays l'ami
FeelsGood.jpg
>>
>>79725169
Any authentically French person (i.e. from France) I've spoken to openly mocks the stupid colonials; it's the equivalent of anglos believing they're English.

Keep deluding yourself mon frere.
>>
>>79715711
Quebec is culturally enriched because of it's asinine immigration policy (which is fully controlled by QC) . Moar Haitian and Arab scum! Muh French language! No Europeans (Unless they're shitskins from France).
Dug your own grave tbqh.

Quebecois are the most cucked people in Canada. Homeland of Truedopes, Mulcucks and SJW nonesense.
>>
>>79716694
Pour etre honete (je suis sur un comp anglo), je suis demenage chez Ontario puis je trove ca bien moins cucked.
>>
>>79721154
Also, we aren't of true French descent. Most of our ancestors fucked natives. We're 15% native the least + a lot of us have some Irish. Fuck France, it isn't our homeland.
>>
>>79721154
>Again, fuck France. We are the only true inheritors of french legacy.
C'est sûrement pourquoi vous utilisez autant d'anglicismes, que vous tenez tant à rester dans un pays anglo-saxon, et que la culture française a complètement disparue au Québec.
>>
>>79715711
Your true homeland is Canada.

Stop being an edgy disloyal faggot and Make Canada Great Again.
>>
>>79730773
Your true homeland is Europe.

Stop being a bigoted racist fuck and keep paying for yuropoors and gibsmedats.

Also,
>Again
>>
>>79729958
>throwing banters on the cariboos
>bad

I bet you never had a little brother
>>
File: header2.jpg (42 KB, 533x271) Image search: [Google]
header2.jpg
42 KB, 533x271
>>79715711
On ne peut se permettre de perdre un seul vrai Québécois de plus

Reste et viens marquer l'histoire avec nous !
>>
>>79719038
That's also my dream. I don't know where I'll establish myself either. I love Southern France, but my diploma will be recognised in Canada, USA and New Zealand. Employment is pretty bad in France at the moment as well. People are moving to South Korea for work.
>>
File: 250px-Saint-EustacheVersion2.jpg (32 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
250px-Saint-EustacheVersion2.jpg
32 KB, 250x370
>>79715711

Tu ne pourra jamais te plaindre que le Québec est cucké si tu l'abandonne ! Il reste de l'espoir gros, on est capable gros , on est capable de marquer l'histoire !

>Bataille de Saint-Eustache
>>
>>79731452
>>79732010
J'aimerais encore y croire. Sincèrement.
Même si le Québec serait exactement comme ont le voudrais, ont reste voisin du Canada et des États, qui deviennent de moins en moins blancs. C'est triste mais ont peu pas faire grand chose à 8M contre des centaines de millions.

J'imagine qu'on peu toujours redevenir une colonie française, mais même ça nous défendra pas ben ben longtemps.

C'est triste, j'en convient, mais je n'y croit plus.
>>
>>79730493
Hello Anglo, please stop spreading lies.
>>
>>79732514
Va chier ma grosse.

Le Québec est ma patrie.
>>
>>79732487
>Si le Québec serait
>Ont le voudrais
>Ont peu

Fuck off Anglo shill.
>>
>>79734912
Oh non, j'ai fait des fautes :(((((
Écoute le grand, jsais pas toi, mais j'ai pas juste ça à faire. J'ai créer la thread a 8h à matin pis j'y répond depuis. Un fucking lundi. Messemble que jvais prendre le temps de corriger pis de proof read dla marde que j'écrit sur 4chan.
J'ai été sur ste thread là 5h de temps parce que jsuis préoccupé pour l'avenir de notre culture.
Pour le shilling, ont repassera.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.