[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ficki ficki in Germany | Secret document reveals | Sex Mob alarm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 22
File: ficki-ficki-bunga-bunga.jpg (140 KB, 993x559) Image search: [Google]
ficki-ficki-bunga-bunga.jpg
140 KB, 993x559
>Internal document of the Düsseldorf Police: It's about sexual assaults in bathhouses where increasingly groups of men are involved. The perpetrators harass, grope and abuse their victims - in particular kids!

>There were "mostly immigrants, usually even youthful immigrants". They would harass, grope and abuse their victims.

http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/news/inland/sexueller-missbrauch/geheimpapier-enthuellt-sex-mob-alarm-im-schwimmbad-46625550,var=x,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html
>>
File: 01k-22-71-56515321.jpg (84 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
01k-22-71-56515321.jpg
84 KB, 940x470
Boys! Summer is finally here!
>>
...ha. Guess this isn't shocking anyone any longer, eh?
>>
>>79712156
winter is coming :(
>>
File: nikolai_valuev_2006_09_01.jpg (90 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
nikolai_valuev_2006_09_01.jpg
90 KB, 900x600
>>79711598

nice, looks like the muslim rape mobs /pol/ promised are actually happening
>>
>>79711598

Stop it dude
Do you live in Germany?

No.

So how can you judge us so easily
>>
>>79713780
They're not new, senpai

>>79713912
We're judging you because we want you to rise up against mama merkel and start purging the shitskins.
Come on, we know there's some third reich left in there somewhere.
>>
>>79711598
It's also said in similar articles that victims are afraid to seem racist if they state the perpetrators are arabs/refugees. There has been a documented case about the leader of a leftwing-party-youth-organisation, who lied about her rapists. She told the police it was a mixed group containing Germans and they talked German to each other. She later admitted that no German was amongst them and they didn't speak German.
>>
>>79711598
This is not shocking anymore. After 6 gorilion posts about Germany's cuckening it just feels old news.
>>
>>79711598

You have to be more tolerant bigot.
>>
These giant german pools are disgusting with or without refugees.
>>
>>79711598
why don't they have like chemicals in the water that can detect that sort of behavior?

you have chemicals that will turn your piss blue, than why not have it react to hormones and stuff?
>>
>>79713912
What should he stop? Stating the obvious? Shitskins are worsening everyone's lifes. And they do it on purpose. Germany suffers under Islamic influence and Islamic people
>>
>>79711598
>>
>>79713912
What should he stop? Stating the obvious? Shitskins are worsening everyone's lifes. And they do it on purpose. Germany suffers under Islamic influence and Islamic people
>>
>>79714000

Any sources on this? Can be in German
>>
>>79713912
You are either happy this is happening to your people, or are powerless to stop it.

Either way, you are a worthless. Your entire country should just fucking die already so as to serve as a cautionary tale to the rest of the world.

1000's of years from now, mothers will tuck their children in at night and whisper...

>remember, dont be a Merkel
>>
>>79714282
If germany can make rape detecting chemicals, they should make chemical weapons that only target muslims.
We need some Zyklon-B 2.0
>>
>>79712783
No, not really. Everyone knew this would happen. Even the lefties did, deep down. They just thought it was an acceptable price to pay, even though they'll obviously never admit it.
>>
>>79714461
>You are either happy this is happening to your people, or are powerless to stop it.
Even simpler, he is most likely one of them.
>>
>>79714373
http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
>>
>>79714000
Sauce.
>>
>>79714282
They could use a chemical that reacts to goat and sheep Vagina fluids, so it would detect muslims
>>
>>79713912
>>
>>79711598
Daily reminder if you go to a public swimming pool you are subhuman.

If you enjoy swimming go swim in a lake.
>>
>>79714282

There is already a rape detecting chemical

it's called melanin
>>
>>79714710
>filename in vodkarunes
are you that serb leeching in austria?
>>
File: monke.png (1 MB, 731x739) Image search: [Google]
monke.png
1 MB, 731x739
>>79713992
>we want you to rise up against mama merkel

>cuckBong
>rotherham
>didn't raise
>wants germacucks to raise
>>
>>79714595
http://m.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html
>>
so I can't watch it without paying?
>>
>>79714873

nah just pulled it of (((google))) images
>>
>>79714998
Did you miss brexit? We're making our first steps.
And besides the paki rape gangs in rotherham from years ago, we're not having our women raped several times a day by gangs of muslims and the police and media aren't covering it up.
Germany is way worse off than us and you're just buttmad because I want them to do what's best for themselves.
>>
>>79714710
Kek
>>
Ban islam from europe and america
>>
How is that news? this shit started instantly when they arrived. they sit around, fapping into the pools etc pp.

BUT on the other hand, they get beaten up a lot lately when they try this shit. When the police arrives they mostly all bailed to lick their wounds while the germans are interrogated about hate crimes and shit.
Police is fed up with the gov. anyways these days. It will all crumble.
>>
I got to the part where it told me to disable adblock after disabling the script blocker and lost interest.

Get less jewish news.
>>
>>79714998
The vigilantes don't brag about what they do. As another anon said, we voted for Brexit, and our Pakistanis are already bleating about "hate crimes" and some have even packed their bags and fucked off to enrich some other lucky land.
>>
>>79715529
you cant even read it when you dont use adblock. its jsut the headline and then" for more buy this bild plus abo"

btw. bild is the worst of the worst papers in existence here.
>>
>>79714000
>Raped by shitskin
>"Jeezzzz id hate to seem racist. Better tell the police it was a white German who did it"

Jesus Christ virtue signalling has got bad. Civllization will collapse because people are TERRIFIED of offending brown people.
>>
>>79715406
mass genocide of shitskins when?
can we join the fun this time?
>>
File: H.jpg (108 KB, 604x599) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
108 KB, 604x599
>>79715179
>We're making our first steps.

BS, Britsissies are already scared and ceased to believe in themselves.

>one day after Brexit
>"What is EU" trending
>regret independence

The EU has nothing to do with the police not defending the delicious Briteens.
>>
File: stegner.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stegner.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>79711598
it's just a cultural misunderstanding!!
>>
>>79715529
>>79715596
Slightly better sources:
http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/vermischtes/mob-missbraucht-frauen-und-kinder-in-baedern/story/22881233
http://www.20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Mob-missbraucht-Frauen-und-Kinder-in-Freibaedern-10094902
>>
>>79711598
>bild
can we get another source for the next thread please?
bild are literally american bootlickers and they hate germany
>>
>>79715637

>What is EU trending
>less than 1000 people searched it
>cocksure remainers regret voting leave as a joke

Fuck off Nigger
>>
>>79715719
>>79715710
hivemind never ceases to amaze me
praise kek.
>>
>>79715614
Sure. But hands of the Fräuleins or we will go oldschool on you.

All in all its nice to see that they are not as good at hiding this shit as they thought.
People are realising whats happening. I heard 2 gypsys last night talking in front of a kiosk and they were mad and confused on why the germans arent as nice to them as they used to the last years. nobody throws his cents at them anymore when they beg. grandmas spit on the ground when they pass them etc.

All a matter of time, the damage is done, now we gotta look for a way out of the ruins.
Germans are good at that anyways.
>>
File: alahugiraffe.jpg (436 KB, 988x1596) Image search: [Google]
alahugiraffe.jpg
436 KB, 988x1596
It´s Düsseldorf. If you wouldnt raped by some Nignog at least 5 times, people will call you a bigot.
>>
>>79714590
>http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article156779199/Lieber-schweigen-als-Migranten-in-Verruf-bringen.html

Selin Gören ist überzeugte Sozialistin, Vertreterin einer politischen Organisation, die sich neben dem Feminismus den Antirassismus auf die Fahnen schreibt, sie ist sehr engagiert in der Flüchtlingsarbeit, hat sogar ein Flüchtlingslager im Irak besucht und sich ein persönliches Bild von den traurigen Verhältnissen gemacht.

Cant even feel much empathy at this point
>>
>>79714590
>>79715820

And definitely not after reading "Aber was mir wirklich leidtut", hieß es da, "ist der Umstand, dass die sexistischen und grenzüberschreitenden Handlungen, die mir angetan wurden, nur dazu beitrugen, dass du zunehmendem und immer aggressiverem Rassismus ausgesetzt bist." Und sie verspricht ihm: "Ich werde schreien … ich werde nicht tatenlos zusehen und es geschehen lassen, dass Rassisten und besorgte Bürger dich als das Problem benennen. Du bist nicht das Problem. Du bist meistens ein wunderbarer Mensch, der es genauso wie jeder andere verdient hat, sicher und frei zu sein."
>>
>>79715812
>grandmas spit on the ground when they pass them etc.
based grandmas
what i fear is that you will just get them in line and there will be no genocide and you will let them breed you out peacefully
>>
File: uvnyCuck.png (87 KB, 1905x362) Image search: [Google]
uvnyCuck.png
87 KB, 1905x362
I don't know what infuriates me more, the fact that this is happening, or that the leftist retards refuse to recognize the problem.
>>
>>79715179
"we're not having our women raped several times a day by gangs of muslims and the police and media aren't covering it up."

Hate to say but thats just not happening at all buddy. You can say "but but but..somewhere else is worse than her!" and then spout megalomanic bullshit about shit you heard on 4chan.

Also nice projecting. you dont even realise how stupid you sound.
>>
File: 1393799403892.jpg (47 KB, 648x487) Image search: [Google]
1393799403892.jpg
47 KB, 648x487
The police here in Sweden released a similar report, all immigrants doing that shit at the pools here in Sweden.

Yet.

Even though it have happened all over Europe, our feminists refuse to call out this rape culture. They still only want to talk about how only "men" is the common denominator.
>>
>>79715710
Solution to this problem:
If you see shit like that, go beat them to a pulp.
they are weak as shit mostly.
>>
>>79716155
Are you even a lost bitter soul?

>tfw I'm getting kinda smug about this shit, for women are voting for this yet refuse to try to stop any of the bullshit

If I would go and try to stop this with my hands, women in Sweden would hate me.
>>
>>79712783
No its not
>>
>>79715815
essen,düsseldorf,duisburg the triangle of shit
>>
File: schäuble.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
schäuble.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
First the swimming pool, then the gene pool.

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

https://www.rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities. Sign up your German daughters today and receive significant tax benefits! Women that are pregnant from a white man and get an abortion will also get tax benefits."
>>
>>79716155
"How dare you attack a poor refugee who had to leave everything behind, he probably lost his wife and children in the war, it's not his fault."
>>
I think u.s.a started putting chemicals in European water and food to cuck the men so much because my god there's no way stuff like that could happen here over and over.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? It should be easy to start vigilanty groups as you have news story after news story to derive incentive and emotion from.

Just a bunch of faggots playing video games or something
>>
>>79716303
I wouldnt care what the chicks think or say, like at all.
Its a thing about what i think i should do in such a situation and what my father and grandpa wouldve done. I see a wrong and i make a right ( with my right, coincidently)

Also i like to fight so I take on a lot of excuses to get in a fight anyways.

Again its not about the women. matter of principle.
>>
>>79716539

"If you kill your enemies, they win."
>>
>>79711598
Transwoman here. Had a muslim dog grope me. I asked him to stop politely. Tells me that its how Allah made us. Just to enjoy it.
He grabs my cock and then gets angry. Told him that he should've stopped. He then shoves me down and was about to beat me up and a huuuge muscly white nationalist beat him up and then helped me up. We sat down and had a talk, think I changed his mind about transwomen.

Cmon pol. We transwomen are traditionally feminine. If we could have babies (with tech, it'll soon be possible.) We'll be better at being women than most cis.
One thing that upsets me heavily is the fact that I can't be a biological mother.

Raising my husbands 4 and 12 year old. It's nice to be able to play mom, kids love me.. Just I really would like to have white babies of my own.
>>
>>79715354
Nah, ban arabs and niggers. I mean all religion is stupid but tatar muslims aren't really different from christians. It's the arabs that fuck everything up.
>>
>>79716092
Before refugees:
>RAPE CULTURE REE, ALL MEN RAPE
After refugees:
>LET THEM IN, DINDU, """ALL""" MEN RAPE
>>
>>79715820
>>79715897
no happening will be big enough for these fucks to change their course voluntarily
merkel and hillary could get raped live on tv by cultural enrichers while they are giving a joint press conference on how isis has nothing to do with islam and they would still cry for open borders
>>
>>79711598
Merkel and other politicians who took them in and ordered police and media not to make this public must be tried as co-conspirators in every instance of these crimes.

That bitch deserves to spend the rest of her life breaking rocks in the Arctic.
>>
>>79716477
"what do I care, thank me later, bye"
As I said, I wont do it because i want to safe that chick i couldnt care less about some indoctrinated whore its about what the fugees think they can pull in my country when they were invited and welcomed with open arms.
Shit doesnt fly with me.
>>
File: Remove kebab from premises.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Remove kebab from premises.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>79711598
Here comes the Sun
>girls in bikinis
>subhumans everywhere
What could go wrong?
>>
>>79716438
Dortmund, Köln, Bonn, Wuppertal, Gelsenkirchen.
the list continues, any major city in the west of germany basically.
>>
>>79715897
its literally like in those /pol/ comics
>>
>>79716580
So this is what mental illness looks like. neat.
>>
>>79716841
>what do I care
Say that to the judge when they accuse you of being a Nazi and the girl says the refugee dindu muffin.
>>
>>79715710
Any sauce in english for red pilling purposes?
>>
>>79716451
People like Schäuble should be shot. Period. I'm done with pretending democracy and left wing idealism can work. People like this must die. People who support them must live in fear.
>>
>>79716013
but we have daily rapes of german girls by muslim gangs and media and politics are trying to cover it up. IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS!
>>
>http://www.bild.de/wa/ll/

lol
>>
>>79717037
>People like Schäuble should be shot again.
FTFY
Properly this time.
>>
>>79716575
These asians are hard to rally against because a lot of people stupidly think " they're good " and so emotional fodder to get people invested and riled up is very low.

I don't have news story after news story of these group rapes and such to point and discuss with my fellow men.

Then again I am working class and consider my life expendable akin to a soldier for the good of the nation and perhaps the European men are simply much more pretty princess's dedicated to their own individualist future and don't want to mess it up.

* omg a criminal record...this will ruin my college/uni earned future and omg.... *

These words are extremely important in our age- as Hitler laid forward we must see ourselves as soldiers....regardless of what we are we are soldiers no matter what as men.

>>>/gif/8840400
>>
>>79716955
Got any thing more creative than your meme? How about actually using your brain?

Know its easy just to meme it up, but adults hold brain power in higher regard.

So yeah, "mentally ill" for nearly getting beat up cause its like being born female after 5 years on hormones. Wonderful logic you have there.

Suppose this is why the normie folk can't get behind your ideas. I think it's a damn shame when fair weather politicians have more intellect than people of NATSOC/Libertarian/Anarchist leanings.

Our systems are the most logical, start acting like you know and use logic.
>>
>>79715637
>>>/f/acebook
>>
>>79717171
>European men are simply much more pretty princess's
Can't talk for the rest of Europe, but here gropping a girl will raise a lynch mob against you, and if you're a shitskin they will gonna kill you for sure.
>>
>>79717037
Literally nothing wrong with moderate left wing ideology as long as we're talking about left as in left, not about taking it up the ass from niggers.

Literally the same type of cuck if you want to take it up the ass from the rich because of them evil tumblr feminists. Niggers to Africa, Arabs to Arabia and civilized people in civilized social democratic societies is literally proven to lead to succesful and happy countries.
>>
>>79715897
This statement is literally the problem with leftists. They are so fucking much abroad from common sense and God that they blame ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING on the social development of the offender.

It's not like the offender chose to commit a crime. No, leftists know that it was the society who pushed him to commit crimes.
>>
>>79711598
I have to do a lot of travelling in Northern Africa and the Middle East. There is no redeeming these people. They are completely worthless. Nuking the major population centers would be an act of mercy.
>>
And this is the reason why women are separated and covered up in the mudslim world because their men are savages with no impulse control.

It has nothing to do with religion, it's all about how to protect the women against the stupid, wild men.
>>
>>79716451
No way that last quote is real.
>>
>>79715637
>The EU has nothing to do with the police not defending the delicious Briteens.
Even the sand people knows better
>>
>>79716580
>with tech, it'll soon be possible.
Nevaaaaar.
Why bother when we can have external wombs?
To the trash can with ALL women, oward to the perfect3D waifu age.
>>
Kek, enjoy the summer

Oh, and don't forget : it's just the beggining :)
>>
>>79717686
You should know :^)
>>
>>79717599
Cause those of us that take pride and strength in our femininity are true muses of the world. We can be art made manifest in human form. When we're don't try and be what men are, taking pride in feminine ability.
>>
>>79717481
it isn't
>>
>>79715637
The Politicians and EU have everything to do with it you piece of shit. Because they're nowhere near as passive when it comes to dealing with anyone who dares voice criticism of the EU and it's ways to break down national states to make place for the EUSSR they dream up.

You should thank the leftist scum every single last day. Otherwise you'd already be dead.

>>79715719
Fuck off leftist scum.
>>
>>79711598
Living in a country where I don't get groped or raped for going to the pool.
I took this priviledge for granted.
Shame on me.
>>
>>79717934
ergo, a jewish science project.
Not art, jews can't into real art.
>>
I feel so dirty.
I think it's time for a good old ethnic cleansing.
>>
I'll welcome all white German women refugees with my big roman dick.
>>
>>79713912
german cuck detected. you make your ancestors cry faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>79718050
Huh? What do you mean jewish science project?
Heres my life

>Raised in Christian Household.
>Gender is fucked at 5. Know I was born wrong.
>God ignores all pleading to remove feelings or let me wake up as a girl.
>Dad trains me to be badass martial artist.
>Teen years am viewed as manly man and lady killer
>Early 20s. Realize that you can't change who you really are.
>Begin transition
>Finally know what happiness is.
So how did the jews get to me being trans, if I was raised rurally with no TV until after my gender issues started?
>>
I spoke with a Muslim about Europe. He said that god is on their side and that Europe will become Muslim and laughed about the demographic change and rape. He said that the world will be 90% Muslim and that god will come then. He said all this immigration shit was prophisized to happen and that it will happen. And then he said Europe and the west deserves to be destroyed because of their historical and current involvement in the Middle East.

This guy is a westernized moderate Muslim that lived in Europe for 20 years and had 3 kids with a white European woman before ditching her and coming to America.

If you Europeans don't seriously uncuck yourselves before it's too late, you'll have either their boot or their sword on your neck and your history, people, and culture erased and mixed.
>>
>>79718297
No one is born wrong, not even the guy missing an arm.
>bullshit and more bullshit to make excuse for xirself craziness.
May Ankou devours you.
>>
>>79718297

Every Muslim I've ever spoken with said that gay and trans people need to be killed. They say that god told them to kill gays immediately. So I really hope you fags are against Muslims because they want to kill you.
>>
German refugees when?
>>
>>79718297
Hello, Ralphina. This is your transition specialist, Dr. Ficklestein. I just want to let you know that your insurance doesn't look like it'll be able to cover our next session, so make sure you bring $20,000 in cash. Have a good day, goy-- er ma'am.
>>
>>79718824
"Why are you fleeing to South America, could it be that you're a Nazi?"

>tfw everything comes down to being accused of being a Nazi for everything you do or say
>tfw being German in the 21st century is a constant struggle to not seem like a Nazi
>>
>>79711598
Germany went so worse, Thais come here as sextourists now.....
>>
>free ficki ficki
>free gibs
>sell drugs for extra money
>never face any serious charges

seriously, you would need to be retarded not to take this offer, iam just happy merkel destroyed the establishment parties forever. The future looks fucking bright
>>
>>79717386
>here gropping a girl will raise a lynch mob against you, and if you're a shitskin they will gonna kill you for sure.
>Spain
Werent your people crying that no Rapefugees want to go to Spain ?
>>
>>79716013
Your politicians, police, and media are actively covering up rape cases every single fucking day.
Germany is worse off than here, and you sound like you're too triggered to admit it - like I said, I do hope the best for germans but you sir sound like a "notallmuslims" mudshit trying to convince people nothing wrong is happening.
>>
>>79718955
implying nazi is a bad thing....
>>
>>79718648
Despise Islam. Fucking hate that bullshit faith and I hat even more that so many people think that just because I am trans. I'm a SJW nutjob.

>>79718903
Memes.. Christ, use your brain. Extremes on either side are terrible and makes you just as bad as some one like trigglypuff.

USE REASON PEOPLE.
>>
>>79719445

My point is that the trans and gay community hates Christian conservatives more than Muslims because they don't want you to get married while Muslims believe that gays should be killed according to the Quran. The gay community should be against Muslim immigration.
>>
>>79719174
Pretty sure Spain said at the start of the "crisis" that we're not taking those in btw.

Well done from them.
>>
>>79718594
Well being born in such a way did foster a genius level intellect that has enabled me to be a brilliant economist and philosopher, so there were benefits. Yet the mental health problems it caused of not being able to live true to what I really was? Terribly painful.

I just don't see why people have such a problem with some thing that a person does to themselves.
If it works and makes life better, like in my case? Good right?

If some moron that does it for a fetish and ends up regretting it and kill themselves? We lose an idiot. That's good right?
>>
>>79719587
come on. they are gays. they are not interested in politics. there are just assplugs in their minds.
>>
Look at where you are. You all are here for a reason. Why don't you close the pool?
>>
>>79718648
Trans is gay but like it or not there's a lot of trannies on /pol/ for some unknown reason.
Most normal LGBT faggots love islam because:
>they believe everything they read on facebook
>they think all of the news sources they read and watch are 100% unbiased
>they hate themselves for being white and deep down know they'll be brutally murdered by muslim gangs, but think they deserve it
>>
Why isn't Merkel's head on a pike yet?
She's proved, beyond any doubt, she wants the German people to disappear. How is that not treason?
>>
>>79719369
What im saying is, YOU SIT IN THE SAME FUCKING BOAT. EU OR NOT EU. its as bad here as it is in bongland.
stop trying to make yourself feel better.
>>
CLOSE THE POOL
>>
>>79719820
She doesn't simply want them to disappear, because then who would train and feed these foreigners as they are given the reigns of western civilization?
She, and similar minded people- want a drawn out extinction so the capabilities and knowledge of western civilization are fully passed onto these foreign shits while the host goes extinct- forever securing the jews existence.
>>
>>79719820
Sweep infront of you own door first. Your people riot when they are forced to work more but when Sandnigger kill hundreds of people or chimp out in your streets all the time nothing happens.
>>
>>79719912
Chill the fuck out, kraut. We're in the same boat, but your side is sinking faster. All I said was that you should get rid of merkel and if you don't agree with that then you deserve to be gangraped. Not trying to make myself feel better, just saying you guys are getting the worst of it purely because of merkel and her union.

>>79719820
Liberals. If there were no liberals, she'd be gone by now.
>>
>>79719587
You say that and I'm trans and I'm here telling you that I fucking despise Islam. Fucking DESPISE the political system that it is.

It's a shit religion that absolutely deserves nothing less than violence. It is all a muslim is capable of understanding. Even women and children need to be violently forced out of western nations.

So please, understand that TRANS communities don't have that shit. It's the loud vocal XEXIRXAMS that have highjacked "trans" from those of us that just transition and then live our lives.
So those of us that realize it isn't cool to be trans and is in fact a massive inconvenience, have to speak out against these nutjobs that give folks like you all the idea that THEY are the trans community. When in fact they are just mental illness and no self confidence with major entitlement issues.

Real trans people? We just want to live and not be picked out due to being trans.

Gender is not a social construct, its set in stone. That's why I hate these SJW idiots. You can only be what you are.

That may confuse some of you that can't understand how I reason transition then.

Its because the brain was wired to have been female since birth. Ergo, the only way to ease the pain was make my male exterior go away and make the exterior match the interior.

I stay away from LGBT communities. Why? Because those that make a condition or a sexuality their sole identity are boring people that can't identify with their abilities.
>>
>>79720022
Well they came from fucking Belgium.
Belgium's basically become a shill place for would-be terrorist, because it doesn't have an effective government. We've been pushing hard for them to get their shit together since then.
Hope they fucking care since they got attacks too since then.
And we're having fucking military to guard the beaches this summer.
So, I wouldn't say we act like nothing happened.
>>
>>79711598
german women were made to be raped.
>>
>>79711598
#notallmuslims
#buttheyarejustchildren
#howcanchildrenbepedophileswhenageisntreal
>>
>>79713912
>>
>>79720113

Yea, you're just a freaking racist and I am going to report you as soon as I'm done with this. What is so wrong with promoting world peace and bringing together the poor muslims to our privileged standard of living? Do you think ALL muslims are evil rapists? Some of them don't even know that what they are doing is rape and against the law. These people have been oppressed for so long that all they know is how to fight back but in the end they are just the same as us. They just need us to give them a chance instead of being xenophobic nazis like you are being right now. You are part of the problem and I am now officially reporting you to the Cyber Powleess.
>>
I want a qt German girl to grope :^)
>>
>>79711598
Good german woman and kids are for the immigrants with balls. Not the german "men" with pussylips
>>
>>79715710
>Mitarbeiter der Einheit stellten einen «enormen Anstieg» von Sexualstraftaten fest, dabei ging es insbesondere um «die Tatbestände Vergewaltigung und sexueller Missbrauch von Kindern in den Badeanstalten». In einem Schwimmbad seien zwei Vergewaltigungen begangen worden.
>>
>>79720774

You need to convert to Islam first
>>
>the moment you realise that the swedish anti-rape wristbands aren't waterproof
It all makes sense
>>
>>79718003
>Fuck off leftist scum
go have a coffee kevin
you seem tired
>>
>>79713912
>What should he stop? Stating the obvious? Shitskins are worsening everyone's lifes. And they do it on purpose. Germany suffers under Islamic influence and Islamic people
>>
Germans confirmed for coward traitors. I will forget anything I ever knew about them being strong or smart, clearly they are just muslim cock receptacles.
>>
>>79720004
>Give Jew hating Muslims control over some of the most powerful armies on earth
>securing the Jews existence
>>
File: NGBAVyg.jpg (30 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
NGBAVyg.jpg
30 KB, 1000x1000
>>79721476
>That comic
All my boners jesus fuck
>>
>>79723201
its not simply muslims, it's a diverse crowd of foreigners. in the end the european will be wiped out- along with it ethnic nationalism. The jews greatest threat to its existence.
>>
File: 1453382642812.jpg (70 KB, 549x236) Image search: [Google]
1453382642812.jpg
70 KB, 549x236
>>79711598
>>
File: 1452522459193.jpg (833 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452522459193.jpg
833 KB, 1200x1600
>two weeks later
>cases of "drowned" asylum seekers 3000% up
>leftists form groups of young girls to teach muhammed and mbeke how to swim
There is no salvation for this place.
>>
>>79711598
"Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden", schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei "alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet".

http://www.taz.de/1/archiv/?dig=2004/01/17/a0186
>>
>>79714694
>If you enjoy swimming go swim in a lake.
lakes are full of monsters.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (345 KB, 1000x794) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
345 KB, 1000x794
Goodbye Europe, rest in pieces.

South America will be the last to fall.
>>
>>79715614
I will personally buy mudslime scalps at the price of one bottle of booze each.
>>
>>79719728
Go back, phantom of the past.
>>
Wait, public bathhouses are still a thing?
>>
>>79714348
This German knows that sometimes you have to accept the bitter reality first before you can overcome something. He will prevail.
>>
>>79716580
Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
>>
>hundreds of comments
>Only one asks about the massiv payroll

Do you guys even read the articles presented?!
>>
File: HRZY9ZC.png (358 KB, 713x403) Image search: [Google]
HRZY9ZC.png
358 KB, 713x403
>>79711598
How many fucking reports do they need before they rise up and exterminate the filth?
>>
>>79718297
Harry Benjamin syndrome
>>
>>79714998
hate crimes against muslims went up 5000% after rotherham.
>>
English source

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673302/Leaked-German-sex-crime-report-confirms-surge-child-rapes-migrants.html
>>
>>79713912
how is he even judging? take your (You) and shut the fuck up
>>
>>79718145
You sure you want us all up in your Rome again?
>>
>>79714998
Watch this. Things like this happen every day.

http://national-action.info/2016/05/24/paedo-hunt-occupypaedophilia/
>>
>mention this topic in my friendcircle
>nobody picks up the topic and discusses it with me
>they talk about Rocket Beans instead

The death of Germany is the apartheid.
>>
>>79718491
>This guy is a westernized moderate Muslim

Why does this shock you? Why wouldn't they hate us? We hate us. Look at what we've become. All the feminism, degeneracy, the whole trans shit, PC nonsense, science and biology denial and so on.

All that on top of the historical feud, I expect every single one of them to hate all our guts and wishing every Westerner dead.
>>
poor excuses for men. no honor.
STAND UP OR GO DOWN
>>
>>79729666

The point is that it's a matter of faith to them. They believe that they are destined to dominate the world because of Mohammad and the Quran. According to their religion, it is rightfully theirs and they should so everything they can to control and dominate the world. It's not some political thing or nation thing, it's a religious an holy war.
>>
>>79729501
Stop being friends with cucks and manchildren...
>>
File: 1456267052512.jpg (83 KB, 578x513) Image search: [Google]
1456267052512.jpg
83 KB, 578x513
>>79724950
...so etwas möchte man an alle Wände schreiben, damit es auch der letzte kapiert.

Tod den J-den! Tod der Frankfurter Schule und Tod den Sozialisten!
>>
File: PAKIED.jpg (392 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
PAKIED.jpg
392 KB, 1024x1303
>>79715179
>Brexit

nigger there will be MORE paki immigration once Brexit actually happend, not less you idiot.
>>
>>79728938
>This was not the case in December last year, when a 10-year-old was raped in an Austrian swimming pool by an Iraqi migrant.

>The asylum seeker, who had not had sex for four months, said it was a medical emergency when he raped the boy in a swimming pool changing room.

>not had sex for four months
>medical emergency
>>
>>79733548
Many people on 4chan should be nuclear bombs by now, fuck wizards.
>>
>>79733548

German hospitals consider migrant that hasn't had sex a medical emergency of the highest order. They're sure to provide virgin teenagers for the migrants complimentary from the German and EU governments.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.