[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on freemasonry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png (164 KB, 2000x2109) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png
164 KB, 2000x2109
i still don't understand what the fuck freemasonry is
explain to me /pol/
>>
>>79710696
The good guys.
>>
>>79710696
kike slaves
>>
File: 1457196683209.gif (4 MB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1457196683209.gif
4 MB, 240x176
>>79710696
tfw you are so redpilled your iq grows by 10 points.
>>
>>79710899
This, Freemasonry is how the jews control the White elite.
>>
It's literally the religious cult of progressivism and materialism. It's the religion of liberalism.

Modern politics was brewed up in the masonic lodges in the 18th century.
>>
File: masonry.png (179 KB, 2000x2109) Image search: [Google]
masonry.png
179 KB, 2000x2109
>>79710696
You know who it serves...
>>
>>79711189
Let me expand a bit.

Before you had America and the idea of religious tolerance, the Freemasons were already tolerating people from all religions, and masonic rituals include references and symbols from many religions. Masonry is the idea that all the ancient religions contain an aspect of the truth (syncretism), and that the true religious is an "enlightened" embracing of what is true in all religions. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, etc., are all just different expressions of the same universal enligthenment.

Before you had the French Revolution and its ideas of "liberty, equality, and fraternity", you had the masonic lodges preaching the exact same thing.

One of the key aspects of Freemasonry is that it is a return to the ancient pagan esoteric religion. An esoteric (secretive, occult) religion is one which guards its doctrines and doesn't release them to the public, and only releases its doctrines to its members gradually through steps or degrees of initiation. An exoteric (or open) religion is one that openly proclaims what it believes. Freemasonry is based on the old pagan occult "mystery religions", where the secrets/mysteries of the religion are kept secret and not opened to the public. This is why Freemasonry became popular among the European elite, because it appealed to their elitism; they thought that they were joining a spiritual elite, whereas in Christianity they were put on equal terms with the plebs. There seems to be an understanding among the higher degrees of Freemasonry that their religion is "Luciferian", i.e. they are actively serving Lucifer/Satan, in trying to bring about his anti-Christian religion in his anti-Christian "New World Order". Freemasonry is largely a revolution against old Christian Europe. Freemasonry essentially preaches that Man is God, that humanity can evolve into godhood. Modern Humanism has come out of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is the religion of the modern, liberal world. It is the religion of the revolution.
>>
It's basically a clubhouse where the elite can gather to participate in degenerate activities under a veil of secrecy.

The Freemasons are also the group responsible for turning the Illuminati into a giant meme in an attempt to divert attention away from them.
>>
>>79711856
> There seems to be an understanding among the higher degrees of Freemasonry that their religion is "Luciferian", i.e. they are actively serving Lucifer/Satan, in trying to bring about his anti-Christian religion in his anti-Christian "New World Order".

This aspect of Freemasonry may only have become dominant with the infiltration of the "Bavarian Illuminati" into the masonic lodges, but I am unsure of this. Before that, Freemasonry was always about "a universal brotherhood of mankind", putting aside all religious differences and embracing an occult/esoteric religion which embraces all religions. Freemasonry still is that, it's just that it seems it became more aware that its vision of a universal brotherhood of mankind where Man is made into God is essentially a Luciferian/Satanic project.

Understanding Freemasonry is absolutely essential to understanding the modern world. Every society has its priesthood, its religion, that gives the people a vision or worldview to live by. The religion of modern, liberal society is largely Freemasonry.
>>
>>79710696

They swear an oath to their occult fraternity, over the people. From then on, they have to look the other way as the higher up Masons engage in their conspiracy. Agents of ZOG.

No sane nation would allow such people anywhere near the levers of control.
>>
>>79710696
Its a fraternity with rituals that use heavy old testament and christian symbolism and has a mix of enlightenment values.

Its fairly decentralised though and the role its played historically varies hugely. In some places and times like France, Mexico, Brazil and Italy they were involved in political and anti Catholic violence/persecution whilslt in others and many current groups its more like a club for old me to catch up and occasionally do charity work.

They are the subject of a huge amounts of consipraicy thories as well as general parinoia by religious bodies. With one of the more embarrassing incidents being

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax
>>
>>79710852

The good goyim, you mean.
>>
>>79711856
>Before you had America and the idea of religious tolerance, the Freemasons were already tolerating people from all religions, and masonic rituals include references and symbols from many religions.
No we weren't. It wasn't until 1813 that non-Christians were permitted to join.
>Masonry is the idea that all the ancient religions contain an aspect of the truth (syncretism), and that the true religious is an "enlightened" embracing of what is true in all religions.
No it isn't. Masonry has nothing to do with religion, and just says to be true to your beliefs and do well now.
>>
>>79710696
Fraternity, brotherly love and charity.
If you want to know more just ask. I highly recommend FM to anyone.
>>
File: masonic zippo 2.jpg (61 KB, 564x509) Image search: [Google]
masonic zippo 2.jpg
61 KB, 564x509
>>79710696
Also, half of these people above me have no clue what Freemasonry is OP.
There are no orgies, Luciferianism or preaching human (that is gnosis you plebs above).

If I had to put it simply and short - Freemasonry is a club for old men, where they can preserve lifelong friendships (it's serious issue, ask how many friends have your grandfather).

It's like a club for old people mixed with charity and esoteric rituals (no sacrifices or some shit, just remembering A LOT OF words, phrases and so on).
>>
>>79710696
American here. I used to go to a Mason temple. I was at a shitty point in my life where I had no direction. I really liked the concept of good men becoming "better men". I went a few times and saw how they used eachother and fucked eachother over and I haven't gone back. If they don't fuck you over, you might gain a lot. If they do, well you obviously gain nothing and might end up in a hole.
>>
It seems like a cool organization but I think what appeals most to me is the mystique of it. It would be cool if the guys were cool but it sounds like something neckbeards would be into.
>>
Designated redpillers were sent to your location, OP. Please, remain on position.
>>
>>79715298
>predomitly old men
Am I eligible to join? (27 year old)
>>
Just a club for men to get drunk and do spooky stuff without having their nagging wives around
>>
>>79723041
Soundss like its one of the few places not enforced with ''diversity''. Such places are rare these days.
>>
>>79723233
Yeah it's a white organization

There is a separate freemason group for blacks to join called prince hall freemasonry
>>
>>79723434
Is it oke as a 27 year old to join?
>>
>>79710899
Checked.

Free masons. Free laborers. People that willing serve as slaves to jewish elite. Its ok. They are told they are the good guys. Thats why they are mistly cops and firefighters and judges. Thats why they cover up each others crimes like rapong children and killing old people for their land.
>>
File: trayvonfreemason1.gif (40 KB, 204x300) Image search: [Google]
trayvonfreemason1.gif
40 KB, 204x300
Remember that time we found out Trayvon Martin's father was a Freemason?

Tell me this wasn't a sacrifice ritual.
>>
Uhhhhh....Wikipedia says that the discussion of religion is forbidden in Freemason Lodges.
>>
>>79710696

An occult study group that measures your worth as a man by their local oligarchy's standards.

I don't think it's illerminerty stuff exactly, but rather a recruitment pool for talented guys that can keep a secret. Basically, if you play the game right previously locked doors will be open to you if you so choose.

They are far from all powerful though.

Source: me. I got in some pretty bad legal trouble (2 years pending attempted murder) and the only guy that would hire me was a mason and I would landscape all the other rich mason's houses in the surrounding counties.

And yes their occult shit is weird. Intentionally unsettling i would say, but maybe i am looking at it from the wrong angle. I would say that half of them i have met were decent people even if they did consider themselves somehow "elite".
>>
>>79723967

>cops, lawyers and judges... i would say it's bigger in law than any other facet of most communities besides maybe preachers.

I landscaped several lawyers and judges homes. It all goes back to manly p. hall's the warrior on the block statement.
>>
>>79710696
Well, it ain't free. That's for sure.
>>
>>79711856
Don't listen to this faggot lies
>>
>>79714993
Hey brother, seems like we always run into each other in these Mason threads.

Do you guys take the summer off as well? None of the lodges around me are meeting until September. Although tonight I'm suppose to meet up with some to get ready for my second.
>>
>>79714993
> No it isn't. Masonry has nothing to do with religion, and just says to be true to your beliefs and do well now.
The encyclopedia on freemasonry shows that freemasonry is indeed a religion
>>
File: cucklodge2.jpg (69 KB, 628x245) Image search: [Google]
cucklodge2.jpg
69 KB, 628x245
>>79724533

warrior on the block analysis goes as...

I will elaborate on my interests into this subject...
There are more judges and lawyers in the US than aren't. Ever wonder why?
Law is a mechanism of force, which is in turn a direct application of one's power. When force in enacted and the laws of nature bypassed (metaphorically), they view this as magic. When force can move it's subjects and the equal and opposite reaction avoided a wizard gets his wings.
Manly p. Hall sums it up nicely...
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff.
The warrior on the block is moved through force, which is concentrated through the application of law. This is what makes the soldier move.
Now you should understand why the business of law is of the utmost importance to masons. It allows them to apply force without an opposite reaction if done properly. If you can hoodwink someone without them even realizing it, then you are pretty much a level 99 wizard.
This is why they enter these professions.
I have heard little on this topic and I came to these conclusions by examining their philosophies and the actions and literature of some of its most esteemed members.
>>
File: couldunot.jpg (48 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
couldunot.jpg
48 KB, 640x636
>>79725568

electric slide time
>>
being part of any cult , religion , nationality , group , ideology , etc ... shows that you are still just a small retarded faggot who haven't understood yet the true nature of man and reality
>>
>>79722343
Of course. Depends on country. Some have minimal age set at 18, some 21, most 25

>>79724323
because it is. Same with politics. It is rule, because these two things separete man, and FM is about brotherhood.

>>79726127
watch out, we have ancap over here
>>
>>79710696
It is a seekrit pyramid scheme.
Like artificial Judaism.
At the top is actual Judaism
>>
18th century LARP
>>
>>79726703
the fuck is ancap ?
>>
>>79710696
as far as i know, boys club full of LARPers. even the bassist of blink 182 is one. nothing special about em
>>
>>79726804
Anarcho-capitalism, new wave ideology that says you can do whatever you want as long as it's funded by private companies including police and health services

Are you that nihilistic Albanian?
>>
>>79726703
>Most 25
I could barely wait till I was 21 to join, I can't imagine having to wait till I was 25 to join
>>
>>79710696
Oldest fraternity
Split between UK based lodges and french based lodges.
UK lodges require you to believe in some sort of higher power
French lodges accept atheistic folks
General idea is to be brotherly to your fellow man and aid your brother masons when you can.
No talk of politics or religion allowed in the lodge.
Most lodges in the US are very conservative

>I am a Mason
>>
Old dudes sucking each other off in funny hats.

No, really.
>>
>>79714993
>It wasn't until 1813 that non-Christians were permitted to join.
Not true, there are many documented persons of non-Christians prior to 1813. Perhaps that was a rule in Australia.
>>
>>79727348
>I am a Msaon

Me too desu
>>
File: SEELE_Logo_(NGE).png (198 KB, 820x680) Image search: [Google]
SEELE_Logo_(NGE).png
198 KB, 820x680
>>79710696
I believe it's a front-organization for Seele
>>
>>79726986
no i consider this sort of things funny
>>
>>79710696
In the US, it's basically an old mans club for mad networking opportunities with a few 'rituals' (read: plays) and talking about junk while doing some charity work for tax writeoffs.

European Masons are fucked beyond belief, they even let women and atheists in now a days and are so far gone from what they were originally it's not even funny. Though at one point in the 1700's they really were OLD MEN RULING THE WORLD.

t. 32nd degree 'Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret'
>>
>Joseph de Maistre - Freemasonry
>Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez - Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled

Those two books will redpill you on freemasonry. They are extremely hard to get these days, but you can still buy them online for little money.

Freemasonry is an anti-christian political conspiracy that started in Britain in the 17th century. The goal of that conspiracy was to remove the european christian nobility from power and replace these christian leaders with jewish bankers and their goyim buddies. Back then, the influence of the church made usury based lending and banking impossible. Christian aristocrats would just strip jews of their gold hoards if their influence got too big. The masonic revolutions changed this, first by granting 'equal rights' to jews, and secondly by granting the oligarchs a 'right to property' that made it impossible for the government to strip them from their wealth.

The overlying goal of masonry, known only to the inner members of this gnostic sect, is to enslave all nations through central banking and banking to world jewry and their anti-messiah.

One of their political goals has always been to give Israel back to the jews, and to rebuild the jewish temple in Jerusalem, because several ancient messianic prophecies of the jews cannot be fulfilled without the temple.

This goal of 'rebuilding the temple' is featured in the name 'mason' itself as well as in the numerous references to Solomon, the jewish king who built the first jewish temple.
>>
>>79728600

For a list of mason revolutions and wars, read Archibald Ramsay's classic redpill 'The Nameless War:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nameindx.htm#THE NAMELESS WAR—II

To the outside world masons present themself as philanthropists. The higher tiers of this gnostic sect are hardcore satanists who promote things like sexual deviancy, organized crime and total amorality in general; for the sole purpose of pleasing their master satan.

Masons wear an apron with the color white (=innocence) and the color red (=self sacrifice, martyrdom).

On the back of these aprons is the color black and a human skull, symbolizing death.

The real masonic uniform though is the suit and tie. Just like masonry itself it originated in 18th century britain and quickly spread into every country conquered by masonic rebellions.

Both suit and tie are a reference to the mason idol Judas Iscariot, the man who betrayed Jesus. The open vest of the suit symbolizes the guts that burst out of Judas' stomach when he died; the tie symbolizes to the rope he used to hang himself with.

Masonry developed and spread across europe at the same time as thebritish-french liberalism in the 17th, 18th and 19th century. Liberalism is the chief masonic ideology All famous masons were liberals who opposed the divine right of kings (to undermine christianity), promoted 'equality' (=jew rights) and 'freedom' (=government cant take jew gold away).

Masonry became irrelevant after WW1, and even more irrelevant after WW2 because there no longer was any need for conspirative secrecy. But to understand why the world is what it is today - a downright satanic SJW shitfest with transnational banking cartels having assumed global power - you need to know the history of masonry.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 585x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 585x466
Half-enlightened people. They think hat it is a club for networking and help, but that's the low levels, their real masters leave the truth in the opem for them, and if they find it they become fully enlightened, but are not trapped in this huge conspiracy. Their masters make you do horrible things do you say nothing about what else goes inside, if you find the truth but are not under their control then you will recive death treats until you are not longer a problem.
They are the useful idiots of the NWO
>>
>>79727919
>They even let women and atheists
In Mexico there are lodges for women too, but no atheists as, a mason told me, faith translates into willpower
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.