[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the words "Red Team Planner" mean to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: B-t9UmsXAAIRk2y.jpg (47 KB, 475x798) Image search: [Google]
B-t9UmsXAAIRk2y.jpg
47 KB, 475x798
What do the words "Red Team Planner" mean to you?
>>
>>79709332
Leader of red team
>>
The opfor planner i guess
>>
>>79709332
MASSIVE DEFECTION
>>
>>79710603
>MASSIVE DEFECTION
huh?
>>
Didn't fbibro explain it yesterday?
>>
>>79710756
if someone did I missed it, could you please fill me in or link?
>>
>>79710709
Don't play dumb. You know what it means. You've seen the screen caps. You aren't gonna make me give (((them))) any more fuel to smear my image with.
>>
>>79711003
>>79709332

It's not some secret FEMA death camp bullshit the red team is just the team in a crisis scenario that plays the part of the terrorists against the blue team, done at many levels o government to test levels of preparedness. Why is /pol/ so shit
>>
File: american-civil-war.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
american-civil-war.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>79711127

Ehem.
>>
>>79711127
Thank you for explaining it. Now explain it to him in the context of the screen caps that touch on gun grab orders, if you've seen them
>>
>>79711247
you rule, this mostly what I missed?
>>
>>79711247
The leaf comes through
>>
>>79711336
>>79711339

If you look, thats from 2015.
>>
>>79711247

Exactly what I said this is a very old /k/ post from a member of a red team exercise speaking on the government's preparedness in the event of armed uprising.

This has been floating around for almost two years btw

>>79711306
>>
Tinfoil
>>
>>79711385
I will be honest I am pretty new here, so thanks for helpin me out.
this screencap (near the end of it) was what brought it to my attention. Assuming your cap is what was being referenced?
http://i.sli.mg/WuG4nP.png
>>
File: Breivik-Smokey.jpg (123 KB, 550x558) Image search: [Google]
Breivik-Smokey.jpg
123 KB, 550x558
>>79711487

Oh yes, pay no mind to it goyim.
>>
>>79711583
That's exactly what I thought when he posted that. Also, anyone click that guys link? I'm afraid of it. As a /k/ individual it wouldn't take much to correlate posts and weapons ownership with "threat assessments say nab him"
>>
>>79709332

I guess he's the mother fucker planning shit for the red team.

Protip: red team == opfor
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.