[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on Buddhism? Is it redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25
What are /pol/'s thoughts on Buddhism? Is it redpilled? What about meditation?
>>
>>79708160
>Jews are overrepresented in American Buddhism specifically among those whose parents are not Buddhist, and without Buddhist heritage, with between one fifth[123] and 30% of all American Buddhists identifying as Jewish[124] though only 2% of Americans are Jewish. Nicknamed Jubus, an increasing number of American Jews have begun adopting Buddhist spiritual practice, while at the same time continuing to identify with and practice Judaism.
>t. wikipedia

Buddhism is shit, go to a Buddhist country and you'll know why they suck, it contributes to shit culture.
>>
It's literally what's missing from 90% of people's lives. Everyone really needs to meditate and saying that dissuades meditation, because it makes us sound like a cult or as if we're bragging about our own self control.

>>79708322
You don't need to be Buddhist to meditate. I still call myself a Christian if anyone asks.
>>
Buddhism is bullshit. Its practitioners are utter assholes like Steve Jobs and John Lennon.

The entire goal of Buddhism is to achieve nirvana and be obliterated. Perfect leftist religion.
>>
>>79708370
>meditation

Yeah, that's alright, don't care about it, but Buddhism is just a meme for hippies.
>>
>>79708160

> All pain is brought on by attachment to your own suffering
> Let go and basically accept whatever shit happens to you

Sounds pretty cucky to me.

Meditation is useful to relax and generally help mental processes throughout the day, but I'm not convinced that it's worth the time. Kind of like the stretching of the mental / spiritual world. On paper useful, annoying to do, ineffective faggots are way into it.
>>
>Le I'm not religious but I'm spiritual religion
>Le I feel ashamed of european traditions but asian ones are cool
>Le pacifist no crusades religion
Fuck off
>>
>>79708402
So is Christianity. We're all waiting to become one with God again; to be destroyed and assumed into the whole.

The fluffy white clouds is just a meme kids.
>>
>>79708160

couldnt care less about buddhism but meditation is legit
you dont need to sit in that meme lotus position
just lie down and focus on your breathing
>>
>>79708160

No thoughts. But man, that girl has some really nice skin. I wanna touch it and kiss it and lick it and smell it and stare at it.
>>
>>79708160
Pointless spiritual nonsense.
>>
>>79708160

Meditation is a good concept.

The rest is garbage.
>>
>>79708160
Used since/by soviets to destroy the west, have a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>79709447
Everything is used by soviets to destroy you, relax already, you sound like ukranian.
>>
>>79708160
Its gay
>>
>>79708160
It's something that white women with too much free time on their hands like to get into.

Much like veganism, vaping and crossfit, buddhism is also a meme/fad.
>>
>>79708160
Religion is only redpilled when it contribute to society. That's why Christianity is the only redpilled way

>>79709532
Typical comment from a Soviet who seek to destroy America
>>
File: bud.jpg (89 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
bud.jpg
89 KB, 600x797
>>79708160

Buddhists mercilessly slaughter Muslims, so I can only support it.
>>
>>79708160
>What are /pol/'s thoughts on Buddhism?
Pretty good at kebab removal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671017/Myanmar-mob-torches-mosque-religious-tensions-spike-report.html

>Is it redpilled?
They hate kebab, so yes.
>>
File: 1467325722099.gif (3 MB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
1467325722099.gif
3 MB, 390x215
>>79709370
>>
>>79709795
They hate you too you know
>>
File: snjcdko1_400.gif (998 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
snjcdko1_400.gif
998 KB, 400x225
It's shit. My friend's sister-in-law is a "Buddhist" and is a complete holier-than-thou asshole. A stay at home mom cunt. She refuses to bring her kids over to see their Catholic, Italian grandparents at holidays (Easter, Xmas), and is constantly screaming at yelling at everyone about everything. Really deluded, narcissistic woman. That said, I understands there are a few bad eggs in every family, but Buddhism really seems to attract the unhinged ones.
>>
>>79710421
Yes, but as an American you should understand that as long as they aren't kicking our ass now, we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>79709734
How exactly does Christianity contribute more to society than any other religion?

All religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam...) preach exactly the same thing: don't kill, don't lie, don't steal, don't fuck your brother's wife, take care of your parents, help your neighbor if he's in need. The only difference is the packaging. Yet, religious people are ready to fight for who has the best imaginary friend/friends.
>>
>>79709727
RARE
>>
>>79710674
The temples and the art
>>
>>79710674
back to plebbit
>>
>>79710787
It's what I said: the packaging is different. It's the only real difference. Some make their religious buildings sober, others pimp them fully out with gold and bling. Some pray to a wall, others to an asteroid, etc.
>>
>>79710674
I've checked five times and I'm sure we don't preach any of that silly bullshit you mentioned.
>>
>>79710674

shhh...dont trigger the uneducated /pol/ peasants
>>
>>79710992
I'm speaking of established religions, not some secret club for retards (which would imply that religion isn't something for the feebleminded in the first place). I also didn't speak of scientology, the church of satan, or the harekrishna movement.
>>
It's for edgy people who want to take the moral high ground
>>
>>79710674
Well I live in a continent that was discover and colonized by Christians thanks to Christianity.

Our constitution, values, legal system, etc. was created or inspired by them. The arquitecture in Europe advance thanks to them. They also defense Europe, without them you may be a Muslim now.

Who stop slavery? Christians
Who found the greatest Empire of our world? Christians
Who advance Art? Christians

Christianity bring order in a world where having sex with little kids was normal.

Wanna know if Christianity is just like other religions?

Compare Europe and USA with the Middle-East or India
See the difference?
>>
>>79711530
Well said Zaneti.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1037x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1037x932
There's a big difference between the slutty, brain dead Western chicks that claim to be Buddhist and Buddhists in Asia. I'm an American in rural Cambodia and you don't see lay people meditate. In fact, Buddhism in SE Asia is meshed with ancestor worship and veneration of nature spirits. Also, Burmese, Khmer, and Thai people don't let the Muslim minorities take over here. It's better to be poor and have your own nation than to be rich and have your daughters raped by Muhammadeans.
>>
>>79711530
True. But these things are not thanks to Christianity but the white man. If Europe had adopted Mithraism it would have changed nothing and if India and the Middle East had adopted Christianity it would have changed nothing. There are African nations that converted to Christianity. So what? They are still niggers.
>>
The name Buddhism comes from the word 'budhi' which means 'to wake up' .Buddha is just a man who wakes up .
>>
>>79711530
>Who stopped slavery?
Who gives a shit about slavery. Honestly. I'd love to have slaves. Fuck the christians for having abolished it.

>Who founded the greatest empires of our world?
5 of the 10 greatest empires were not Christian.

>Who advanced art?
I know you come from a continent that has almost no history, but ever heard of antique Greece and Rome? Christianity brought a centuries long dark age over Europe (until the Renaissance).

>Compare Europe and USA with the Middle-East or India.
You could have put Argentina, and South-America in general, in the shit group together with the Middle-East and India. Anyway, the advance of Europe and the USA is due to the better organization of western people vs. all others. Better organization is one of the reasons why the UK could crush your country during the Falkland War.
>>
>>79712147
We should build buddhist centers in Andalucia then.
>>
File: Wirathu-Bin-Laden2.jpg (65 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Wirathu-Bin-Laden2.jpg
65 KB, 700x400
>>79708160
>>
More apocalyptic rubbish.

Can anyone create a religion that at some point doesn't involve the world/humanity being wiped out at some future point?
>>
>>79711530

>Christianity bring order in a world where having sex with little kids was normal.
Implying catholic priests are not the biggest pedos of all.
>>
>>79712147
You should wake up from your Islam you fucking bean bag traitor, go back to being catholic!
>>
>>79712326
>Who gives a shit about slavery. Honestly. I'd love to have slaves. Fuck the christians for having abolished it.
That alone show how stupid your response is. No wonder you consider Islam something equal to Christianity. Enjoy living in a land protected by Christians

>>79711987
>But these things are not thanks to Christianity but the white man

Yet Europe start being a place of great civilization only when they convert to Christianity. Celts, Vikings, etc... They didn't bring any of that great things I mention and they were white.

Though is true that no matter the religion, Blacks will advance almost nothing, why? that's beyond me.
>>
>>79709727
Real Buddhism is nihlistic as fuck. The hippies and yoga girls don't really get it.
>>
>>79708160
Meditation is based.

The rest is pointless when you already have christianity
>>
>>79708160
>What are /pol/'s thoughts on Buddhism? Is it redpilled?
It's uninspiring and only interesting to people because it's foreign. Some Buddhists are red-pilled, but that doesn't seem to be a quintessential part of it.

>What about meditation?
Meditation is the narcissistic version of prayer. Does some healthy things for your brain, and is generally not a harmful thing to be doing every now and then.
>>
File: 1465234595544.png (93 KB, 279x209) Image search: [Google]
1465234595544.png
93 KB, 279x209
>it's a "/pol/ talks about buddhism" episode again
We have this thread like every single week.
And i'm eager to give my hard earned salarium to bet that every single fucking bastard that makes these threads is the same millennial\proto millennial that either listens to some buddhism mantras on youtube or reads some buddhist quotes and pretend to know everything about buddhism to the point of pushing it as an argument here for confrontation.
Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>79712424
>Can anyone create a religion that at some point doesn't involve the world/humanity being wiped out at some future point?

Therein lies the problem. Even without religion, humanity is stupid enough to do that kind of shit anyways. Having a book that says "don't do that", doesn't always work on psychopaths.
>>
>>79708160
It's the only religion that makes any sense whatsoever.

Don't bother with traditional Buddhism though. Look straight into Zen.
>>
File: Sam_Harris_18179.jpg (82 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Harris_18179.jpg
82 KB, 600x578
>>79710674
>All religions preach exactly the same thing
>>
>>79710674
The christian churches do more charity then any other group. And real, long term charity
>>
>>79712886
I know, but what the west considers buddhism is a complete bastardization of what it actually is.

People pretty much think that it's all just about doing yoga, meditating, and this whole 'plur' idea. I can't quite understand how it managed to catch on.
>>
>>79708160
>Create organized religion with demons and godly beings
>Those who practice it slowly steer it to be more human-friendly over time
>Eventually it becomes the spiritual tumblrista journey that we know today

Wow, it is fucking nothing.
>>
>>79709727
There's a big difference between 20 something airhead girl Buddhism and real Buddhism.
>>
I guess it seems 'cooler' because it's not your parents religon but if you're choosing to be religious, it just seems silly not choosing an established religion in your own country, rather than a far off eastern religion just because it's alternative.
>>
>>79712705
>That alone show how stupid your response is.
Your black ancestry starts showing up in the profound stupidity of your answers. Do you know how many indians got killed so you little nigger could live in the piece of shit brown place you call your home? How many slaves were used to make the empires you're so proud of? You think Spain, Portugal or any other empire in the world would have been able to shine without using slaves? Nothing has ever been achieved without slaves. It has not changed. It will not change. Deal with it.

I now that you have no notions of history, Pedro. But Christianity destroyed centuries of Greek and Roman scientific advances - advances that were then taken over by the Arabs (chemistry, medicine, algebra, etc.). It's only around 1400 A.D. that Europe started to get its shit back together. From year 500 to 1000, that's about 500 years of dark age, 500 fucking years of regression.
>>
>>79710674
>How exactly does Christianity contribute more to society than any other religion?
it doesnt and everyone with over 100IQ knows the latter to be true too.
but remember where we are, shit posting on /pol/ with DEUS VULT larpers
>>
>>79713045
This. If you meditate for relaxation or against your stress, it is very beneficial. However, if you practice some 'occult' methods, that's a waste of time. Follow christianity instead.
>>
Does meditation actually work or is it a placebo effect?
>>
>>79713996
>everyone with over 100IQ knows-
is something no wise or intelligent person would ever use as an argument.
>>
>>79713228
Christian churches do charity to proselytize. It's exactly the same reason why the Hamas does charity.
>>
File: 1439409787391.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439409787391.png
27 KB, 500x500
~spooky~
>>
>>79710088
Are the mêmes true ? Do people really go out like that ?
>>
File: 1467154721984.png (288 KB, 943x1277) Image search: [Google]
1467154721984.png
288 KB, 943x1277
>>79714202
>>
File: 1446848476927.jpg (57 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1446848476927.jpg
57 KB, 599x443
>>79714083
>>
>>79714141
>putting thought into your arguments on /pol/
>>
>>79713700
>Do you know how many indians got killed so you little nigger could live in the piece of shit brown place you call your home?
Thoses Indians live in the dirt attacking people like savages. Thoses Indians were not born here, they came and kill other natives to occupy the lands.

>How many slaves were used to make the empires you're so proud of?
Slavery serve his use and was ended in the correct time. But you're forgotting that slavery like in America was not the same as the slavery in non-christians lands. In fact the 'racist' confederacy pay a decent salary to the African slaves.

>But Christianity destroyed centuries of Greek and Roman scientific advances
Greeks and Roman make great advances yet Rome was advance even more after Christianity.

The advances during the Christian-era are the most important in our history and I'm not even talking about the current system we live in. The best system ever created.
>>
File: 1446668559135.png (650 KB, 1200x1826) Image search: [Google]
1446668559135.png
650 KB, 1200x1826
>>79714265
The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
>>
>>79714083
there are big misconceptions going on . yoga for example means unity its not exercising to get fit . and meditation is not for relaxation or self improvement or stress removal .
>>
>>79714306
Please draw an atheist merchant too in the row, it's the nihilism here that is most proagated by them.
>>
File: 06.June-1940-04.jpg (262 KB, 658x790) Image search: [Google]
06.June-1940-04.jpg
262 KB, 658x790
>>79714447
nah
>>
>>79714412
>slavery like in America was not the same as the slavery in non-christians lands.
Yeah. Slavery was really such a nice thing in the Southern States, and it was also a very pleasant thing in Belgian Congo.

>The advances during the Christian-era are the most important in our history
That's because we're still living in a Christian-era, you dumbass. Pastafarianism has not become state religion in the USA and in Europe.

>The best system ever created.
Says the guy who lives in a corrupt country that went bankrupt once, and is still close to bankruptcy.
>>
>>79714454
I know, man. There are more far more important uses of meditation in Butthism oher than that. I just say they are like finding an exit of a labyrinth blindfolded. Christian methods are more effective. They were given a little torch.
>>
>>79714447
are you enlightened by your own intelligence yet?
>>
>>79710674
>All religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam...) preach exactly the same thing: don't kill, don't lie, don't steal, don't fuck your brother's wife, take care of your parents, help your neighbor if he's in need.
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.
Bible, (Mt 10:35) - "For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Besides that you have obviously no idea what you are talking about, the whole idea that mercy and forgiveness are good things and not weaknesses are Christian ideas, the idea of religious freedom stemmed from the reformation and is a Christian idea.
>>
>>79714893

>That's because we're still living in a Christian-era
Since Christianity start expanding and converting, the world advance more everytime. The advance of 1800 to 2000 have already more impact in our history. Thoses advance would be impossible without Christianity. But hey, if you wanna think that Switzerland would be the same if Islam rule Europe since the 400 fine by me.

>Says the guy who lives in a corrupt country that went bankrupt once
Our mistakes, but this system give us the opportunity to be a great place, we only need to take it.

>and is still close to bankruptcy.
What? We are paying our debts and having less inflation. You are reading old news.
>>
File: 1462033705975.jpg (79 KB, 498x697) Image search: [Google]
1462033705975.jpg
79 KB, 498x697
>>79708947

But in Christianity, Divinization is different because we continue as an individual person. We are simply transformed to have the perfect will of God.

Buddhism has admirable characteristics. Incidentally, a fair amount of Christian (Catholic) practices entered Buddhism, such as aspects of monasticism and how leadership once was organized (eg, they adopted our mitres.)

Buddhists don't have a high estimation of trendy Americans who cosplay as them.
>>
>>79708160
Non-Asian Buddhists are cancer and everyone but leftists hate them.
>>
>>79708160

Its only practiced in the West as a meme religion for hedonistic people to feel justified in their pointless lives.

>> meditate your spiritual vacuum away (temporarily)
>> live in the present moment (i.e. do what you want and focus on your own enjoyment).

I have such a contempt for this pop "Buddhism." And it's all you're likely to encounter.
>>
>>79712326
>5 of the 10 greatest empires were not Christian.
Out of all of the religions of the world, 5 of the greatest empires were Christian

>Christianity caused the dark ages
will this meme never end?
>>
>>79715211
Cherrypicking passages from the Quran and the Bible. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are the same thing. Deal with it.

Religious freedom as we understand it, is something modern, namely from the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The religious freedom your speaking of, was only between catholics and protestants, and it was not always respected. The Quran being badly written has mentions of religious freedom, but at the same time condemns the not-Muslism.

Buddhism doesn't really care about other religions. What happened in Myanmar has more to do with nationalism and power than with religion.
>>
File: Burn for thine heresy.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Burn for thine heresy.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>79708900
>Le faggot
>>79710579
>Implying Abrahamic Religions aren't unhinged af
>>79710787
>Being this retarded
Ok then Guillermo.
>>79711530
>Found the christ-cuck
Abrahamic Religions are bullshit.
>>79708160
Degeneracy. Pic related.
>>
>>79710674
>>79713996

I'm not the biggest IQ pusher and find it gets over used. But I am Roman Catholic and have an IQ >150.

There is a lot of commonality between religions as they were practiced. No shock: if one is actually true, we should see patterns of it in other religions. The Trinity pops up in interesting places (cf Brahama, Vishnu, Shiva.)

Christianity is different from Buddhism: it very directly claims Divine incarnation of the Second Person, who took it upon Himself to pay the debt of man's rebellion (sin) against God.

Believing and having faith is one thing that goes beyond assessing things in matters of pure logic. I am not judging anyone for their doubts (the ramshackle state of things with this nig nog Francis as the putative Pope speaks for itself.)

I'd just suggest before you become atheist and a fedora tipping Leddit denizen, read the Church Fathers, read Bonaventure and other brilliant mystics. Give them a chance.
>>
Buddhism is like being autistic, you can have the same thing and draw magnificent pictures, calculate enormous number or shitpost on /pol/.
I hate people who are "spiritual" or who start talking about drugs and spirituality, or how they are enlightened, that's bullshit in 99% of the cases.
I've meditated almost every day for 5 years, when I was young, I had questions why I think and feel like this, why do people make the decisions they make.
I learned and mastered myself and with the books I read, I understood, better the human behavior with body language, I didn't become a saint, if you want a life of harmony, then live, but then you need to live in the woods or take that rope.
You can become autistic with meditation, or you can use common sense with it and learn to master yourself, your emotions, understand yourself better and view things without emotional steering, objectively, then you will understand everything more clearly and you make yourself "free".
When you can, not just cling to emotions I hate niggers, but see the reasons why you hate them and justify it, and understand, it is true power and beauty of meditation
>>
File: 1463978496131.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463978496131.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>79716283
>>Found the christ-cuck
Calling cuck the Religion who protect civilization from Muslims? Nice meme.
>>
>>79715980

This meme is an English invention to attempt to justify their untenable position of being 'completely Catholic and completely Protestant.'

We in the USA picked it up, though use significantly stupider attempts to justify it. This is in large part because in America, we generally have no sense of history (which is in large part because we lack national, that is ethnic, identity.)
>>
lots of ignorance in this thread. see http://969movement.org/ for the website of the anti-muslim buddhist movement.
>>
>>79715341

>Since Christianity start expanding and converting, the world advance more everytime.
There is absolutely 0 connection between scientific advance and religion. The western world is more advanced because we have more money, better schools, better social system, and we don't let our creativity be stopped by religion. It also happened that the western world completely dominated the rest of the world for centuries, using it to grow.

>We are paying our debts and having less inflation.
Like it was a fucking achievement to pay back the money the others gave you.
>>
>>79716501
>it's another shitskin thinking he'll get some white cred for defending the kike popsicle online episode

Must suck knowing that the once noble and great Christianity doomed itself the second it chose to incorporate subhumans like you.

No amount of hat pictures can do away that one simple truth.
>>
>>79716710
>There is absolutely 0 connection between scientific advance and religion. The western world is more advanced because we have more money, better schools, better social system, and we don't let our creativity be stopped by religion. It also happened that the western world completely dominated the rest of the world for centuries, using it to grow.
Right, all of that begin during the Christian-era thanks to Christianity

>Like it was a fucking achievement to pay back the money the others gave you.
It isn't, but you say we are close to bankruptcy wich is bullshit.
>>
>>79716930
You're an idiot. Christianity incorporate non-whites since it was created.

And who say it is 'doom'? Also, is if you're an Atheist, don't try to teach what Christianism is about.
>>
>>79717542
>You're an idiot. Christianity incorporate non-whites since it was created.

Yes, and until it got adopted by Romans it was an irrelevant sect of lion food.

>And who say it is 'doom'?
It's pretty obvious when it's losing members with the group of humans that made it relevant.

>Also, is if you're an Atheist, don't try to teach what Christianism is about.
I don't have to be a fucking muslim to know what Islam is about either, Paco.
>>
>>79708160
I'd like to remind people that the """buddhism""" practiced in the west (mostly by women who think its trendy and hip) and the buddhism practiced in the east (by actual buddhists) have stark differences between them and should be considered entirely separate
>>
File: KEK Karma.jpg (501 KB, 1560x1336) Image search: [Google]
KEK Karma.jpg
501 KB, 1560x1336
>>79708160

I believe in reincarnation, but I think it's idiotic to think a worm can be your late grandmother.

Also karma is real, pic related.

Kindler
>>
>>79717710
>Yes, and until it got adopted by Romans it was an irrelevant sect of lion food.
Was Jesus irrelevant?

>It's pretty obvious when it's losing members with the group of humans that made it relevant.
Who exactly make them relevant? It wasn't you or your people. In any case, Rome is still very catholic.

>I don't have to be a fucking muslim to know what Islam is about either
You have to read the Quran and their history.

>Paco.
I'm not Mexican, we didn't even came from the same ancestor. I don't know what are you trying to imply but is kinda funny how little you know about others continent.
>>
File: five_spheres.jpg (44 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
five_spheres.jpg
44 KB, 440x600
>>79716386
This guy gets it.
Zen buddhism is pretty based, the other branches can get into some questionable territory.
It's not about "oh i must live like X and do Y rituals." Meditation is the important takeaway from buddhism, everyone can use it if its practiced properly. Any man worth his salt already "meditates" on his existence and his values. To meditate with this focus is closer to stoicism than any mainstream religion, Aurelius would approve.
Any woman you see claim to be buddhist be very skeptical of, they're likely making it into a fashion statement, and these sorts of men and women color the general perception of buddhists as buffoons especially in the west.
>>
2nd mosque down this week. buddhists remove kebab while you edgelords try to defend the indefensible christ meme.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/world/asia/mob-burns-down-mosque-in-myanmar-un-urges-action-on-attacks.html
>>
>>79716386

niggers are just embodyments of the buddhist god of death, Mara. once you understand niggers and muslims in this way everything in the dhamma makes sense in the natural order of things.
>>
File: 1466364166855.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1466364166855.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>79718928
Well said. Noice.
>>
File: myanmar buddhists on muzzies.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
myanmar buddhists on muzzies.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>79719181
Makes me feel glad that India and Myanmar are good allies 2bh
>>
>>79719808

they have to be. if we lose India and southeast Asia to Islam everywhere else is fucked too. we cannot let them win. it is not an option.
>>
>>79718928

the tenants of Buddhism are open source. only if the teachings and practice are in complete harmony with original buddhism can it be said to be Buddhism (a word not even used before the west tried to understand it). that being said it is unworthy to focus on other peoples practice, the only person who's practice is worth judging is your own.
>>
>>79715623
>we remain as individuals but are transformed to be exactly the same as each other
Do you even read the retarded shit you type?
>>79708160
Buddhism can be good if you use it as it was originally intended. It's supposed to be a philosophy, not a religion. Meditation is an important tool for understanding yourself, but most people misinterpret it as just sitting around in funny poses making funny noises.
>>
>>79708160
There are more Buddhists in USA than there are in Tibet. And most of them are in California.
>>
>>79708160

I can't even cross my legs like that, cunts fucked
>>
>>79719181
I hate how American newspapers always take the side of muslims as if they aren't the invaders, but always the victims.
>>
>>79720892

those are shit tier budhists including tibetan and zen which is not true to buddhism. see julius evola book "doctrine of awakening" for the red pilled version.
>>
>>79721110
What are you talking about goy? Of course the buddhists are at fault, the poor muslim victims are being terrorized by the evil violent buddhists
>>
>>79721110

NYT is owned by zionist jews. "muslims are fellow democratic voters".
>>
>>79720988
Wow thats pretty pathetic, you should get out of your chair more
>>
One post by this ID
> one post by this ID
One post by this ID

When are you stupid faggots going to learn?
>>
>>79708160
>empty your mind so you demons can come in
Good goy.
No wonder India is pooland
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 2048x1478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 2048x1478
Bhuddism recognises that Islam is poison to the world, they despise them as they see Islam as hate. They believe that the presevation of self and loved ones is key to understanding joy and love in the world, everything Islam is against
>>
>>79709234
Sitting with your back straight is better, it keeps your mind alert.
>>
>>79719314
well let's take that train
i have a slightly more balanced understanding, without hate, they are people as us, but they cannot be in our society, the puzzle just doesn't fit, there are no bad people, there is no bad or wrong, the actions can be bad, but not people or races, when a murderer kills, he doesn't consider himself bad, he can always justify his actions, in his eyes, he was right.
Is hunger in Africa bad? sure
If we would feed all the people in Africa and make their economy as ours, what will happen?
The third world countries would become second world countries, first word countries would become second world countries, we would lose the balance, if one receives the other loses.
Is violence bad? sure
Without violence we don't understand goodness, without bad we can't appreciate good, if we would have no violence, we could not strive for the goodness of without it.
Human nature is based on violence, so that cannot be taken away from humanity and it was just a easy example.
Everything is balanced, there is no right or wrong, no bad nor good.
>>
>>79708160
Buddhism as practiced by Asians is a very interesting philosophy

Buddhism as practiced by Westerners is an excuse for them to act like the arrogant pretentious pseudo-Intellectual hipster cunts they are
>>
>>79722125

all suffering arises because of a cause. niggers and muslims are the living embodiment of suffering due to their poisoned minds and evil ideology. it is compassionate to protect ourselves and loved ones by banishing all traces of them from our countries. they will never become good or be reformed by living with us because it is against the natural order of their kamma, low IQ, violent tendency's, etc. we only degrade innocents of their peace and well being by allowing them here. all muslims out. all niggers out. no more muslim or nigger problems once and for all.
>>
>>79708947
That is heresy. Never speak about Christianity as if you understand it again.
>>
>>79722449
this is true, the cultures are too different, you cannot put a dog to a cattle and raise it as a lamb, the dog will be always a dog.
If you put a human to live with dogs, he will act and think like a dog.
Human intellect is based on adaptation, I as an open minded non muslim or religous person can adapt to muslim culture.
They cannot as we see in practice.
>>
>>79721452

It's just my posture. Even when I was a kid, extremely limber and athletic, it's something I couldn't do, not sure why.
>>
File: 1466833629130.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466833629130.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>79716322
>But I am Roman Catholic and have an IQ >150
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.