[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we lessen coalburners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
How do we lessen coalburners?
>>
>>79707631
By killing niggers
>>
>>79707631
By educating women or letting darwinism take it's course.
>>
stop welfare; start debtors prisons
>>
>>79707631
Lessen?
>>
>>79707631
making it illegal for white women to see foreign races and vise versa.
>>
Remove coal
>>
>>79707631
make bestiality illegal
>>
>>79707631
By having white men be so amazing that any other choice would seem silly. But that would require you killing all advertisers
>>
>>79707919
What happened to debtors prisons anyway?
>>
>>79707631

Women should not be free to choose their sexual partners. When allowed to choose, they destroy civilization.
>>
I know that this is a shocking opinion to share on /pol/ but I really don't care about coal burning.

I seriously don't give a fuck about it.

On my list of concerns, it's not fucking there because I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

I know you'll probably say "well you cared enough to comment". I'm commenting because I'm sick of seeing stuff about "coal burners" and "race traitors".

Two people have feelings for each other, they get together, maybe they have kids or maybe they don't. It's just people living their lives. They're not doing this to deliberately offend you.
>>
By doing a nice hide and sage you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
Black is objectively a better choice. Although racemxed children will be inferior (smaller dicks than pure black father).
>>
I have a friend who got knocked up by a nigger and she had the kid. She got the shit beaten up before he ran off, and he has 40% custody over their daughter. He does shit like send her to school in the rain without a jacket and cut her hair with a knife.

it's a shame because she's a smart girl and her daughters a half backed potato.
>>
>>79707631

By burning niggers and coalburners on a cross.
>>
>>79708440
doesn't sound like she was a smart girl
>>
Their health outcomes are significantly worse. They more or less become black women epidemiologically for domestic violence, STDs, and STD related cancers. Just look at CDC numbers for black women to see the health effects of dating and sleeping with black men.

If one takes a medical view, then dating black men is seriously unhealthy. Undeniably unhealthy. Black men are worse than cigarettes.

None of this is racist, as it is all based on medical facts. Dating black men is unhealthy. "Black men are worse than cigarettes" should be a thing.
>>
File: St_Mc_Donald.jpg (71 KB, 404x316) Image search: [Google]
St_Mc_Donald.jpg
71 KB, 404x316
>>79707631

They lessen themselves.
>>
>>79708948
Here's the answer.

Don't focus on dating black guys, focus on them being knocked up and the guy being a shit father. If they're convinced black guys are less likely to use protection and more likely to abandon them than white guys then there'll be a new stigma.
>>
Brand both of their foreheads with a hot iron
>>
>>79707631
We don't.

Are you going to be butthurt because a dindu managed to produce enough temporary positive emotions in a white girl to fuck her? Learn from it you faggots. How careless and entertaining are niggers when they don't have work or personal responsibility? Respect it and think about how fun you are instead of getting mad.

Besides it's statistically a tiny majority of women who do this, like 2% so as long as you ditch a girl when you find out she burned coal everything is okay.

Not to mention one reason they do it is BECAUSE it's gross and nasty and they want to rebel. Best way to go about it is to live and let live famalamalams
>>
>>79707631
Increase CO2 emission taxes like in europe
>>
>>79707631
Switch to solar panels and wind turbines.
>>
>>79708007
Reduce (not 'lesson' i.e. school)
>>
Easy. By not taking them back.
>>
>>79708135
No one could pay for it.
>>
>>79709157
There is already a stigma and the vast majority of respectable women don't date black men. A large portion of the best black women don't even date black men.

The problem is how cucked the US media is and how aggressive SJWs are with calling everything racism. Openly saying you won't date black men in some venues gets you automatically labeled a racist. The media promotes the same distorted narrative. People's preferences and their health concerns are much less important than the grand SJW narrative of white men being evil.
>>
>>79707631
>coalburners

Fuck off with this retarded forced meme
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.