[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, how do you feel knowing that your heroes are cowards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 575531dfc361883a0d8b457b.jpg (121 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
575531dfc361883a0d8b457b.jpg
121 KB, 900x500
So /pol/, how do you feel knowing that your heroes are cowards?
>>
>>79707305
It's just all too hard, someone else can do it.
>>
>>79707305

Serious question. Is the guy on the left somewhere on the autism spectrum? I see his hair, the way he walks, his hunched over posture and he shows a whole bunch of red autistic flags.
>>
>>79707484
>posture and hair style are indications of autism
Bro, are you some sort of revolutionary psychologist? Serious, you could win awards.
>>
>>79707484
>Is the guy on the left somewhere on the autism spectrum?

just incredibly posh

he probably has a bit of inbreeding in him somewhere
>>
>>79707484

His grandfather was a infamous turkish traitor, who collaborated with the enemy during our war of independence then got lynched for it.

He has the blood of a traitor
>>
>>79707636

I'm just saying, senpai. A lot of aspies I know act like that. That's why I asked.

>>79707642

Back in my day posh meant impeccable posture and hair.
>>
>>79707678
>He has the blood of a traitor

I'd be more concerned being part turkroach
>>
>>79707736
No, a lot of people you think are "aspies" are like that, but in reality you live in Japan. Please, please connect the dots.
>>
He already said before he'd step down if Britain left you fucking autist.
Fuck you and your slide thread.
>>
>>79707827

The irony being I'm Australian.

M8. Did you ever have aspies at your school?
>>
>>79707752

A "turkroach" might help you someday but it's for sure that you will always get stabbed in the back by a fucking traitor

Just like how you have criminal anglo blood and never to be trusted
>>
>>79707736
You're 15 you dumb fuck. Boris makes himself look like an oaf because no one could ever imagine an oaf ordering the police to break the legs of unionists. Reminder that he bought 3 water cannon for use in civil unrest cases.
>>
>The sole aim of Farage was to get UK out of EU
>He has achieved that
>Stands down

Can't see why he's a coward.
>>
>>79707900
Only one confirmed.

Personally, I don't believe aspergers exists, it's just high testosterone children or even high intelligence children labelled as a disease to normalise actual autism, which is on the rise due to older pregnancies and taking prescription drugs during pregnancy. Yes, high intelligence and high testosterone children can act a little differently, a little awkward or a little hard for children of 20-40 IQ points less than them to relate to them. This leads to ostracisation, bullying and your butthurt ass justifying what's wrong with all these intelligent people because God forbid you accept that you're just an idiot.

Okay, we done here?
>>
>>79707985
>He has achieved that

?????

it's looking more and more unlikely by the day

if he actually had any balls now would be the most crucial time for him to stay and draw up plans for the exit

but no, he knows he's a hack
>>
File: 1426870155174.png (11 KB, 315x318) Image search: [Google]
1426870155174.png
11 KB, 315x318
>>79707460
>that someone else could be Michael Gove
>>
File: 1431746424308.jpg (309 KB, 944x944) Image search: [Google]
1431746424308.jpg
309 KB, 944x944
>>79709777
no, fuck off, not again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.