[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HONORABLE TURKISH MEMBAH ERDOGAN WANTS TO DESTROY WESTERN CIVILISATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TROJANHORSEran (660).jpg (116 KB, 883x608) Image search: [Google]
TROJANHORSEran (660).jpg
116 KB, 883x608
ERDOGAN WANTS TO OUTJEW THE JEW !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUzD7cGvDA

Turkey's president has hinted that Syrian refugees in the country could be offered citizenship.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been speaking at a dinner breaking the Ramadan fast in the border city of Kilis, where the number of refugees is higher than the local Turkish population.

"I would say to my brothers coming from Syria that we see you as our brothers and sisters," Erdogan told the crowd.

YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING RIGHT ?.....It'll be a just a way for him to get rid of them. HOW ?
Remember the €3.4 billion EU-Turkey deal ? (The one where Turkey takes back migrants who reach the shores of Greece ? in exchange of not just billions of euros but also a possible Turkish EU membership down the line...i.e. visa-free travel to the Schengen Area for Turkish citizens)

What do you think the Turkish government will do once these refugees get their turkish citizenship ?.....
That's right , It's a WIN / WIN for Erdogan.
PS: Honorable membah reference
>>79643860
>>
If Turkey ever joins the EU imma gonna go innawoods
>>
>>79706684
RePS: here's the honorab membah vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>>
>>79706789
They will...
The UK better invoke article 50 very soon
>>
>>79706789
So in a nutshell , Turks will transform their "Syrian" refugees into Turkish citizens , and the EU will then accepts millions of them.
Western Europe is so fucked...
>>
>>79706789
>woods
Your Holland brothers await you in Värmland.
>>
>>79707155
Yes. Saw it coming from a mile away tbqh

Turkey is the gateway to goatfucker land and is not compatible with northwestern yuro countries.

It will be the first EU caliphate and it will only bring trouble.

>INB4 b-but T-turkey is secular!
>>
hello darkness my old friend.im getting sick of these news everyday
>>
All according to plan. And EU actually considered us as threat.
>>
>>79707667

That's just my personal conclusion but like the above message said....

>Yes. Saw it coming from a mile away tbqh
>>
>>79706684

Are you making a point of order? Honourable member?
>>
>>79707825
It'll be an easy and quick way to destroy nation states and they might even use this as a pretext to convince eu member countries to accept the "EU army" for their own good....
More loss of freedom down the line..
>>
>>79707972
HE IS NOT A DOCTAH !!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.