[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my dad just died. He lived 2 states away. Story from my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 8tAbvix.png (392 KB, 599x492) Image search: [Google]
8tAbvix.png
392 KB, 599x492
So my dad just died.

He lived 2 states away.

Story from my mum & brother's side is that he was a drunk arsehole who would get drunk and beat all of us.

Story from him is that my mum was a harpy who fucked him over.

I remember little.

He never chased me when she moved 2 states away.

He remarried into white trash family.

Saw him once a year which became increasingly infrequent.

He came to my wedding. He never met his Grandson. I visited him for his 60th.

And now he's dead. I don't know if I should be upset or if I should not care one jot.

Reconcile with your parents. Either get them to admit they let you down, or find a way to have them say they're proud of you.
>>
Cool story bro, but what does it have to do with Politically Incorrect board ?
>>
>>79705395
You haven't given a single reason as to why it is necessary to reconcile with your parents, other than you being confused on how you should feel.
>>
>>79705785
this is the fastest moving board.
so it doubles as /adv/ too
>>
>>79706025
Perhaps the confusion is another gorm of suffering and OP wants us to possibly avoid these feelings he's currently going through

You fucking spic
>>
>>79705395
nice blog you fucking queer
>>
>>79705395
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
>>
>>79706234

Or maybe he's just a shitposter sliding threads.

Nah, an Aussie would never do that.
>>
>>79705395
Your mom is probably a harpy that fucked him over.
But: He was no weak man. He knew she would distance you from him. No sense crying over spilt milk. Still enough time to remarry.
>>
>>79705395
im waiting my dad to die so i can spit on his grave
>>
>>79705395
Nice blog faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.