[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: confused.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Why do black people blame white people for slavery? Didn't black people sell their own?
>>
I love Al Bundy
>>
>>79705177
The tribes that sold them will laugh at their faces when they ask for gibs.
>>
>>79705177

Yes, they did. Blacks just want gibs, they don't care what happened.
>>
>>79705245
he is the best
fun fact Ed O'neill is a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu
>>79705249
I forgot the country but when a significant portion of slaves from the USA went back to a country in Africa they promptly enslaved the local population.
>>
>>79705433
Thats Liberia and they enslaved the Kru. Liberia did pretty well under American leadership until a native black person took over the country.
>>
>>79705433
Liberia.
>>
>>79705177

Because blacks are stupid and easily duped by kike propaganda.
>>
File: slavery.jpg (76 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
slavery.jpg
76 KB, 800x340
>>79705177
Who gives a fuck what retarded apes think.
>>
>>79705177
>complain to evil whitey about slavery
>get special treatment
Literally all there is to it
>>
Slavery was the niggers price they had to pay to be a part of a civilised society. Nothing comes for free. Their ancestors were slaved and they earned their descendants a place in society. How can niggers not understand this. Filthy subhuman scum....
>>
>>79705330
Is it just cognitive dissonance?
Will they ever stop chimping out?
If we give them utopian paradise on earth will they still burn it to the ground?
>>79705572
All of Africa was doing pretty well until the colonies left. How do black people rationalize the mismanagement of their countries under their rule. I feel bad for Eddie.
>>79705634
thx
>>
>>79705177

The first slave owner in USA was a black guy
>>
>>79706117
>How do black people rationalize the mismanagement of their countries under their rule.
-white people took muh resources
-leaders are corrupt (this is probably where your foreign aid goes)
-colonial borders are somewhat arbitrary and dont match up with the tribal borders
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.