[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does rape culture exist? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SupUmg 566js
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Does rape culture exist? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SupUmg566js
>>
Black culture*
>>
made me think
>>
She didn't speak my language = She couldn't tell me to stop, and she didn't say "No" = She wanted it.

Works everytime.
>>
Only in third world hellholes and countries that take in massive amounts of refugees from third world hellholes.
>>
That hair is awful
>>
>>79704551
>Does rape culture exist?
yes, it does. mainly in US prisons.
aside from that, it's a bogus buzzword.
>>
Yes. It used to exist mainly in terrible prisons, but now enough of these idiots believe in it and have warped the definition of it so much that it now exists in their subcultures.
Open a door for a woman? Rape culture.
Give up your seat for an old/pregnant woman? Rape culture.
Look at a woman? Rape culture.
Dare to be a white, straight cis male? RAPE CULTURE!
>>
I'm so sick of this whole "boys aren't taught about consent in college" crap. You can't have a working model of consent when you have large groups of young people intentionally going to parties and clubs to get drunk enough to have sex with a stranger.

Obviously women who are raped shouldn't be blamed, but that doesn't mean you can't look critically at women's behavior at college as well. I think a big problem is that young people are kind of told sleeping around is really awesome and everything about anonymous casual sex is positive.

You can't be pro-promiscuity, pro women losing control at parties, and also pro informed consent. Those things don't really go together.
>>
File: culture.jpg (94 KB, 503x551) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
94 KB, 503x551
>>79704551
>>
>>79706292

Rape does happen a lot at college though. I had a bro who raped like 15 women in his 4 years at school. Just drugged them, fucked them and told them if they told anyone he would kill them. He had to slap a couple of them around, but not a one talked.
>>
>>79706292

>He thinks SJWs think that women have agency

Silly Anon, women are never actors they are only acted upon therefore any actions made by them carry no responsibility.
>>
>>79706579
wtf? Can't believe you. If you blew the whistle on your "buddy" he could get a life sentence for that. And I think you are making yourself guilty, in a legal sense, if you keep this knowledge to yourself and don't tell the police.
>>
File: 19.jpg (157 KB, 1078x476) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
157 KB, 1078x476
>>79706579
>>
>>79704971
>She

shekel loving bruh I have some bad news for you...
>>
File: 1311151732259.jpg (113 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
1311151732259.jpg
113 KB, 399x443
>>79706417
Based ruskie
>>
Rape culture exists but sure as hell not in europe and north america.

Asia, middle east and africa are filled to the brim with rape and other forms of sexual abuse ie like child prostitution.
>>
>>79706579

Well, yeah, I was kind of assuming that 'rape' rape wasn't that pandemic at college. I mean, your friend is clearly a psychopath and not just a normal dude.

Even so, his problem isn't that he doesn't understand consent. It's that he's a violent rapist.
>>
>>79706995

He's not a psychopath, he just wanted to fuck white girls at college bro. Ain't nothing wrong with wanting to fuck some blonde slut with a fat ass and sometimes you just gotta go for it.

#yolo a ho
>>
>>79707200

Either you are your friend or none of this shit ever happened, either way none of this shit ever happened.
>>
>>79704551
Yes, it exists when white males do something women don't like.
It doesn't when mudslimes regularly gather on public places to molest and rape women, those are separate cases that are not related to any culture.
>>
>>79707349

keep talking shit if you want a visit from the late night date fright you bitch nigga.
>>
Yes, but it's coming in the form of male refugees from a certain shithole of a region.
>>
>>79707607

Or what? Are you going to beat me up over a TCP/IP connection? Stick to telling lies about people you went to college with. If you even did go to college that is.
>>
Who the fuck would rape a gorilla?
>>
File: kYwNOSx-618x341.jpg (69 KB, 618x341) Image search: [Google]
kYwNOSx-618x341.jpg
69 KB, 618x341
>>79704551
even if it does, that fat ugly negress doesnt have to worry about it
>>
>>79707735

ur ip has been logged, the rape train is coming stacy you SLUT
>>
>>79704551
Yeah, I can sorta agree where she's goin-
>support me on Pateron!
never mind
>>
>>79707934

I hope you like 230 lb. men of Scandinavian heritage..
>>
File: 1449881417601.png (25 KB, 254x225) Image search: [Google]
1449881417601.png
25 KB, 254x225
>>79704551
I actually am pretty blue pilled in this subject manner, in the means that yes women are treated like sex objects, and are told what they can and cannot wear, I do believe that to an extent, yes there is in a way a rape culture. Now not all men support it, like me, but some do, a lot of men infact are still anti-feminist. Even though it is still needed.

>inb4 Bait

Nahhhh, I don't really like baiting that much, too time consuming.
>>
>>79708065

>>Even though it is still needed

Name one right a man has that a women does not.

I'll wait.
>>
>>79708063

I fucking love them, not lube up your fat cock because I am gonna jerk you off so fucking close bro
>>
>>79704551
>this is considered white in America
>>
File: 1385964772230.png (46 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
1385964772230.png
46 KB, 317x293
>>79708065
>Anti-Feminist = Rape Culture
Best goy
>>
>>79704551
this is a tranny, right?

I mean if it's not a tranny then at least it's a woman with that jamie lee curits testicle ovaries condition right?

am I wrong here? please respond.
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>79708153
OK, one right a man has that a woman doesn't time to name a couple. We can argue about them later if you want, but there are a couple.

>Women cannot serve in front line combat

>Women cannot take their shirt off, while men can.

Unlike retarded Tumblr sjws, I have facts to back myself up.
>>
>>79704551
Most rapes are not done by an autistic man grabbing a woman walking home at night.
It usually because you got wasted and went home with somebody you only met a few hours ago.
I say this as a woman who has friends who have been 'date raped' and 'almost raped'.
>>
>>79708532
If you have to ask the answer is probably yes
>>
>>79708652

Neither or these are rights and your first one is incorrect.

http://time.com/4134976/pentagon-combat-women/
>>
>>79705382
kek
>>
>>79708465
Nah man, you're taking what I said completely out of context I stated many other reasons, that you just completely skipped over. Probably because you're using a half truths logical fallacy, only using the information that helps you, throwing out the info that doesn't to promote your own agenda. Please come back when you can debate correctly.
>>
>>79708887
No, you're right they're not rights. But they're extra privileges that men have. And while you did prove my first part wrong, you have failed to to prove the second one wrong. Please try to proceed, but I warn you if you try you will be swiftly proven wrong.
>>
>>79708692
you need to go back
>>
>>79709202
He proved you wrong by pointing out they're not rights. Men and women have equal rights, but men and women are also fundamentally different so they have differing "privileges." Thanks for the hepler, you tard
>>
>>79708692
Well, if both parties can't consent because they're both drunk. Then it's not rape. But if either the man, or woman, are drunk, and the other gender isn't then then it could be considered rape.
>>
>>79709202

>No, you're right they're not rights.

Case closed. Thanks for playing.
>>
File: vUF3oo4.jpg (103 KB, 562x760) Image search: [Google]
vUF3oo4.jpg
103 KB, 562x760
>>79704551
>Posting links to that mentall ill transexual faggot video
y
>>
>>79709323
So a man can take her shirt off but a women can? Last time I checked, your body, your rules. You're just trying to escape the argument by saying it's not a right, stop running and actually argue. A woman, and a man should be able to do what they want with their own bodys, as long as they don't take their bottoms off in public. Because it's their own body. Last time I checked, having control over my decisions is a right.
>>
>>79709442
So you admit defeat? Refer to this post >>79709603

if you think you can somehow continue the debate. Or will you deny that you're wrong? Probably the ladder.
>>
Calling things like asking for number "rape culture" is an insult to real rape victims.
>>
>>79709739
Yes, but you have to see the point she was making. One thing does lead to another, first it's the phone number, then it's the personal info, then it's the weird personal questions, etc. . .
>>
>>79707200
You sound suspiciously niggerish.
>>
>>79704551
i'm physically triggered by the sheboon in the pic
>>
"I had an unpleasant experience with a creep. Therefore our society is fundamentally flawed."

Followed by every single "rape culture" talking point we've had crammed down our throats for the last five years repeated one after the other in a monotone droll.
<rape culture is this
<rape culture is that
<factually incorrect stat

You'd think they'd be tired of this shit by now. Move on to the next thing already fat women. This fad has run it's course.
>>
>>79708532
>this is a tranny, right?

that is a man yes.
>>
>>79704551
No, and I'm not going to watch a bullshit sjw video claiming it is a thing.
>>
>>79704551
not for her
>>
>>79704551
>fat
>black
>problem glasses
Not gonna watch it. I bet is "THE WHITE MAN IS EBIL MUH FEEEEEEEEEEELS"
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.