[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA about the Clinton case, Part III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: YouTube-avatar-061516 (1).png (695 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
YouTube-avatar-061516 (1).png
695 KB, 800x799
I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.
>>
My dad works for Nintendo.

Ask away faggots.
>>
>>79703467
can you get mew from under the truck legit?
>>
>>79703467
Any word on a new Mario game?
>>
>>79703403
Is Clinton a coke head?

>inb4 1 post by this ID
>>
This part 3 thread already happened yesterday and he said he wouldnt be coming back. You are actually Larping
>>
do you think cataluña would be better off leaving spain?
>>
>>79703537
No. No secret that Bill was known to do coke when he was POTUS
>>
>>79703403
Why hasn't the DoD started a coup and lynched Obama
>>
>>79703403
What do you know about the New Israel Fund and Max Blumenthal
>>
>>79703646
So Bill Clinton lied? You're full of shit

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
>>
>>79703703
NIF isn't a big player. AIPAC on the other hand has its hands in every high up's pockets.
>>
>>79703467
How's that new console coming along?
>>
>>79703403
Is Clinton taking money from the ayyy lmao's?
>>
>>79703403
has Putin something in mind about stirring up trouble in Baltic states or just simply invasion?
>>
>>79703403
I am an anon who had been in the real FBI AMA threads and the OP is a fag.
>>
My dad works for Xbox Live, don't even cross me or I'll ban you pathetic gaymers, each and every one
>>
>>79704104
He is really pushing to create a union of the old soviet states to combat the EU and NATO. Putin sees Trump's isolationist foreign policy as a huge advantage to Russia.
>>
whats the likely hood of a civil war if hillary gets elected?
>>
>>79704710
None.
>>
>>79704837
Completely opposite from the second thread, dropped.
>>
>>79704959
Simple questions get simple answers.
>>
>>79703875

>Americanmirror

Kek
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (57 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
57 KB, 960x949
>>79703403

Any weird /x/ tier shit going on in there? You said things about kiddy diddling and human trafficking and some other shit. Is the Bohemian Grove thing for real? Are the feds and the CIA really investigating meme magic and it's uses?

Also is the American government interested in fucking us (Serbia as a country) over constantly and tearing us apart?
>>
>>79703403
have you heard of the high elves?
>>
You said you knew extraterrestrial life existed. What could I do to get a job that deals with this subject? Like is it a FBI/CIA thing or what? Is there a formal process and what politicians know about aliens. What do they do with that information?
>>
>>79706201
of course aliens exist, universe is pretty fucking big
>>
File: pogo.jpg (253 KB, 1048x1956) Image search: [Google]
pogo.jpg
253 KB, 1048x1956
>>79703403
I am a reptilian, ask me anything.
>>
Ok op, I haven't read the rest of your other threads, but from what I understand, you have Incriminating evidence of high treason of not only the Clintons, but the entire US govt. As an American citizen your loyalties should lie with the Constitution, and your duty is to uphold the values and ideas of it. Letting our govt walk all over it should be an act of treason. Why not release it all? Revolution 2.0 Now pls.
>>
How far do you think she'll go to rig this election?
>>
>>79703403
No you don't you fucking dumbass
>>
What do you think of our memes here on the boards?
What about Spurdo?
Baneposting?
Why does bane wear the mask?
>>
WHY IS SHE STILL WALKING AROUND
>>
File: hillary_idk.webm (69 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
hillary_idk.webm
69 KB, 490x270
bumping
>>
>>79703467
When is the next MarioMaker update? Are they going to add slopes?
>>
I'm Justin Trudeau, ask me anything.
>>
>>79703403

Do the FBI know that I am actually Spartacus?
>>
>>79714904

How much cuck would a cucknadian cuck if a cucknadian could cuck cucks?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (32 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
32 KB, 240x270
>>79703403
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (23 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
23 KB, 500x320
If you actually are the same person, then if you wanted your reputation to carry over into future threads such as this one, you should have used a tripcode the first time around.

Saged and reported.
>>
>>79703587
Where is it?
>>
>>79703587
THIS
>>
>>79703403
Does her vagina have teeth?
>>
>>79714904
do you sick a lot of dick or are you legitimately fucking stupid?
>>
This is not the DOJ/FBI guy. If he were to make future threads, he would have used a tripcode.

Some newfags actually fall for this shit.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.