[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (37 KB, 911x604) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
37 KB, 911x604
Is Spain objectively the most awesome European country? I think so.

They threw back the Muslims during Reconquista, explored the world during the Age of Exploration (together with Portugal, but it's basically the same country anyway), established an empire that controlled half of the world. A huge part of the planet is culturally Spanish, 427 million people speak Spanish as a native language. They had great leaders, artists and writers, great music and architecture, beautiful language, delicious food. What's not to like?
>>
It's all gone, the art, the science, the wanderlust, it's all fucking gone.

Modern Spain has an epidemic of neets and faggots and it's economy is in the shitter. Then again all of Europe is.

No matter how big the empire, with Jews you lose.
>>
>>79702756
Just looking at the (growing) number of Spanish speakers in the world, it's obvious there's a lot of future for Spanish culture.
>>
>>79702847

You realize that it has nothing to do with Spain anymore, right?

The increase in Spanish speakers is due to Latin American countries with growing populations.
>>
>>79702756
A bretty based pablo
>>
>>79702756
>with Jews you lose

>I speak without knowing shit about Spain

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/03/22/report-anti-semitism-disturbingly-high-in-some-european-countries/

wel fuck you too
>>
>>79704858
That doesn't negates the fact that Spain has being ruled and morally ruined by jews during the last 150 years, except during Francoism.
>>
>>79704858

>kikes crying about antisemitism

What happened? Did someone step on a bagel?

If Spaniards are calling them on their shit it's because they are tired of them fucking up their country.

The article is also 4 years old.

You are obviously an ass blasted subhuman neet parasite, of course you wouldn't know shit about your own nation.
>>
BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>79706374

but christians are jews you idiot
>>
>>79706726
Stop the brainwashed retard.
>>
Spain, most of my European genes comes from you. Mainly Andalusian and Basque, and I thank you for that. If I weren't 3/4ths European, I'd probably have a super low IQ.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.