[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about moving to 'Merica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: afrro-merican vs afro.jpg (375 KB, 661x642) Image search: [Google]
afrro-merican vs afro.jpg
375 KB, 661x642
I really just want to move to the land of the brave and free so i can conceal and carry.

I'll ride the trains and buses at night living out my Batman fantasy, killing all the scum.

America is a beacon for me, I'd even go fight wars with them. It hurts to see it's rotting from the inside.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe8_1467595113
>>
File: nonsofyousecounts.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nonsofyousecounts.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
On one side, I really would like to see you make your autistic dream come true and ride trains in NY looking at black people and pretending you have wolverine blades in your arms.

On the other side, I'm sensing a Melbourne faggot.

So I'm torn.
>>
>>79702289
A Melbourne fag going off to America to be shot sounds pretty good to me, mate.
>>
File: melbourefagg.jpg (25 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
melbourefagg.jpg
25 KB, 460x259
>>79702362

The first one was fucking hilarious so why not? You've convinced me cunt.
>>
>>79702611

Don't think he made it to America, mate. Pretty sure they just sucided him for no reason.
>>
File: batfag.jpg (518 KB, 1900x952) Image search: [Google]
batfag.jpg
518 KB, 1900x952
>>79703138

fuckdamn you're right but still melbOP get your ass over there and be the hero that we know that you're not!
>>
>>79703479

Why you just gonna ruin a QLD'rs dreams like that?
>>
Here you see the wild Aussie in it's natural habitat
>>
File: terrtoryman.jpg (140 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
terrtoryman.jpg
140 KB, 500x750
>>79703694

Yeah but nah my hero is Territory Man. He lives up North. Abo cunt, but good fella so just don't him any booze - got wicked hookups for smoke though.

Does fucakall else really. But good at fishing as well.
>>
>>79703981

where are you from? Why did I upset you? You're clearly cucked.
>>
>>79704499
Up from North of Alice springs, Ali Curang I just think your idea is a bit shit mate. And I mean that in the best of ways get your shit together. I've spent time in immigration (which is jail) waiting for a discretionary deportation in the States and it can fuck right off.

Like I mean you the best cunt but fuck off with that shit cause you're a fucking fool if you think anything good will come of it.

Where are you from cunt?
>>
>>79701891
>Flag
Get out
>>
>>79701891
kek
I used to see Don "Magic" Juan driving around town. He's tough not to notice in that car of his.

>I'd ask him where his pimp stick was
>he said he left it at home
>>
>>79705258

Born in UK emigrated while young, love Aus more then Eng.

However, I see the fall of the US and I believe it will effect all white nations.
>>
>>79705258

what the fuck do you do to pass the time up there?
>>
>>79706177

Farmer and shitposter.

1/4 time spent getting stolen equipment back from the abos. 1/4 farming.

Massive drives with thru the outback and occasionally shooting a roo for food, avoiding the Abos because they are all parasites, until you get out in the Downs country (those cunts don't know English at all but fucking good cunts) .

flame roasted roo with lime and pepper dunked in bbq sauce.

Saving money, which is fantastic.
>>
>>79706924

Sorry pushed wrong button

saving for another 4 years until I can begin a medical charity giving vaccines to people in top end NT.
>>
>>79707113

I'm kean, you need help?
>>
>>79710505

Thank you, but not till I can independently finance it without having to sell out. Till then I'll just work to make the money.

Study biology. I need a biologist.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.