[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam VS Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 43290449232.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
43290449232.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Why do they hate each other so much when they essentially worship the same God?

Jesus is in the Koran too you know

is eventual conciliation ever going to be possible?
>>
>>79701317
Constantinople 2017
>>
>>79701317
which country would you rather live in? Which religion would you rather live under?

Really makes you think....
>>
File: pics 084.jpg (68 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
pics 084.jpg
68 KB, 479x720
>>79701317
>im an autistic ugly euphoric neckbeard who doesnt realize thae difference between two very different religions
>>
>>79701497
>between two very different religions

>share the same origin
>very different
>>
We don't worship the same god as the Muslims. We worship the Triune God (Father, Son [ie Jesus], and Holy Ghost), they only worship what they think is the Father.
There will never be a conciliation so long as this fundamental difference exists.
>>
>>79701317
>>79701317
you've bought into islamic propaganda. I suggest you watch dr bill warners lectures on youtube.

Atleast you get a non biased view and not just a muslim telling you what you want to hear.
>>
>>79701574
Now think my slit eyed friend, which religion colonized your country, and which one colonized malaysia? Which one is prosperous, and which one is a toilet.
You do the math. You are supposedly good at it.
>>
>>79701574

Humans and platypuses share the same origin, yet we observe their anatomy to be radically different.
>>
I don't hate Muslims, I just don't want to be around them. I want them to accept Lord Jesus as who He really is.

They don't worship God, allow me to prove it.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>>
>>79701697

The largest religion in Singapore is Buddhism you fucking faggot.
>>
>>79701574
>Niggers and humans share a common ancestor so all humans are niggers
They have the same origin in Judaism, and have some similar teachings, but that's it.
>>
>>79701792
Yeah buddhists colonized and left it with functioning legal systems and infrastructure you sister fucking mudshit

Cos we know how many good buddhist countries there are out there. Now, go Shahid yourself like a good little nig nog
>>
Jehovah's Witnesses are christians and don't believe in that jesus is a god.
>>
>>79701833
But isnt the old testament is as unforgiving and full of rules and conditions like the koran is? It just so happens christianity had reform, they didn't. Christians became tame.
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
>>79701615
>my imaginary friends have pink wings and sparkles, his doesn't have wings but has a jacket!!!
>>
File: tumblr_mjv33wPRuA1qe1w1yo1_400.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjv33wPRuA1qe1w1yo1_400.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>79701317
>yfw you realize the Jews created both these religions
>>
>>79701317
> use a hilbilly redneck american to show the christian side

mohammed pls stop
>>
>>79702125
newfag pls go away
>>
>>79701697
I know....i know...the british didnt impose any religion stuff though, they allowed everyone to worship their own thing, even stuff like taoism which is like super duper folklore paganism. Singapore gov is now highly secular and society is peaceful. This thread is just for discussion's sake
>>
>>79701916

You just tried to argue in favour of Christianity by pointing out that Islam is predominant in Malaysia, while completely ignoring all other factors that lead to their failed state, and then even set it up against a extremely successful state where the largest religion is Buddhism, which was built by an agnostic (LKY), and then tried to present that as a reason why CHRISTIANITY is inherently superior? What? Your logic is ridiculous.

>implying that I'm a muslim

Pls go.
>>
>>79701317
WOW NOW I'M A #CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>79701317
shitte and shunni muslims kill each other every day
>>
File: _55.jpg (48 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
_55.jpg
48 KB, 500x329
>>79702249
ok nigger
>>
>Why do they hate each other
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>79702207
Ok, so, one is good, one is bad, and thats why we fight. Got it?
>>
>>79701317
Jesus is not god
>>
>>79701317
>muh god is better than your god

this fights been going on for centuries between more than 2 religions
>>
>>79702514
It is to some people.
>>
File: Solomon.jpg (3 MB, 3820x2548) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.jpg
3 MB, 3820x2548
>>79702514
You're going to change your mind soon LOL.
>>
> muh muslims are not degenerate

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242
>>
>>79702470

>the only good kind of turk

>>79702456

>thinking that's an argument

Here, why don't I help you out. I'm Indian. This is the part where you go tell me to poo in loo because you can't admit when you've made ridiculous claims for your shit-tier faith.
>>
Because different prophet which is the key issue in all these wars, including shia vs sunni
Islam will NEVER be tolerant and peaceful like modern Christianity because they lack figure like Jesus
>>
File: _7.jpg (26 KB, 374x262) Image search: [Google]
_7.jpg
26 KB, 374x262
>>79702700
hey nigger
>>
>>79702514
Too bad nigger
he is
>>
>>79702700
>shit-tier faith
>literaly worship shit infested ganges
go away pajeet this is jew territory
>>
>>79702713
>they lack figure like Jesus
Jesus is the Messiah according to Quran.
>>
>>79701317
No, because christians don't accept mohammed as prophet, and muslims want to kill everyone who doesn't believe in him.
>>
Both religions have the goal of gaining more converts.

Currently the Christian West has its governments hijacked by corruption which used their powers to blow up the Middle East.

Muslims either move to the West or sit in their blown up houses, getting mad at Christians for what their gov't did.

Then Muslims start going around suicide bombing because dying is all they have left. Que the average Christian getting angry at Islamists for dead Christians.

Moral of the story, if it weren't for corrupt government, we wouldn't be hating each other in the 21st century
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM0whdZCmE
>>
>>79703058
>Moral of the story, if it weren't for corrupt government, we wouldn't be hating each other in the 21st century
And remove the merchant.
>>
>>79702799

I'm a Sikh. Points for effort though.

>>79702747

Who?
>>
>>79703058
Fuck you. God bless our democraticly elected governments, it's churches and mosques who are corrupted and are making people go against eachother. Let me guess you are, you are employed by the church or mosque?
>>
>>79701317
They don't worship the same God you moron.

Allah is equivalent to the Satan described in the Old and New Testaments.
>>
>all christians are from the southern USA

fuck off, idiot
>>
>>79701574
No, they don't share the same origin. One of them is an complete outsider taking in various "prophets" and other religious figures in an attempt to create legitimacy and convince people of other groups to follow him.

It's as if I make up some completely new religion right now but claim it to be the continuation of various other religions. Then demand they all accept my authority.
>>
>>79703319
This
>>
Do you think Muhammad is equivalent to.joseph smith?

is it really jesus against Mohammad.
>>
>>79702700
>Shit-tier faith
You're making this way to easy being Indian and everything. I'm an atheist and I don't give a shit about any of these religions. But pretending Islam isn't pretty much scrapping the bottom of the barrel with others such as Hinduism being not much above that is pretty desperate.
>>
islam hates everything, even islam
>>
>>79703058
What the fuck are you autistic moron talking about. Mudslimes have attacked Europe since they took over the Middle East and conquered North Africa.

The only times in history they stopped, were when they were completely incapable of doing so because they had a boot in their neck and a gun to their head. Aside from that they've been attacking Europe and trying to conquer it in one of the longest running acts of aggression in human history for over a thousand years.

They were still engaging in slave raids up to 200 years ago, till they got the crap kicked out of them.

The corrupt government has nothing to do with this, Islam is an ideological that strives for world conquest. Always has. It doesn't even try and tell anyone it isn't. You have the SAME situation with Muslims EVERYWHERE they meet ANY other group. Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, it doesn't matter. It's the same aggressive islamic expansion and driving whatever group they meet extinct.
>>
>>79701574
men and women also share the same origin

Pretty sure they're fucking different you stupid shill.
>>
>>79701317
>hate each other so much

It's more like christians and agnostics don't give a shit, while muslims blow up planes and shoot people so much
>>
>>79701934
So they are not Christians.
>>
Daily reminder that the merging of all religions is one of the triggers to trigger the End Times.

You really want your doing to be a part of that?
>>
Christians believe Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

Islamists believe they should kill non-believers and rape women and small boys.
>>
>>79701317

For some reason we put up with white liberals more than we do head chopping Muslims.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.