[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have to choose between chinks, and muzzies (and you do),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: download.png (6 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 247x204
If you have to choose between chinks, and muzzies (and you do), which one do you choose, australia?

> if you say neither, you get muzzies. Thats how life works, kids.
>>
>>79700308

Chinks.

They can be tamed and are incredibly productive when put to work.
>>
It's legal to suck dogs in Canada and Sven seems to think sheeps are okay.

What does the Queen say about this?
>>
muslims obviously
>>
I'm fine with Asians so Asians
>>
Wait for the morons who say Asians because they have yellow fever and want a qt pure chinese waifu
>>
>>79700308
There's a large percentage of Asians that are mudslimes so I'd prefer neither.
>>
>>79700603
>>79700479

we are gonna gun you somalis down, mark my words
>>
>>79700695
thats mudslimes then, cuck
>>
>>79700308
Muzzies, the blacks here can and do handle out of control snackbars.

The Chinese are dangerous. They are doing what the Europeans can't do because of the PC crowd. If you look at Zambia, Angola and Mozambique in particular the Chinese have come in and are doing business in a big way but what the media fail to see is this is not done for the good of Africa. The Chinese are raping these countries of their natural resources. Zambia is having all there hard wood forests cut down and shipped to China, Mozambique waters are being over fished by Chinese vessels and there is a general looting of metals from the mines. They pay poachers to exterminate endangered wildlife for their "medicine".

The Chinese offer to build poor quality roads or soccer stadiums and give kick back to politicians. These politicians don’t care that the roads will get washed away in a couple of years they just care about the kick backs. Africans are their own worst enemies. They have zero forward thinking. I have worked with Africans all over sub Sahara Africa and I know how doomed they are as a race. They just can't make it in the modern world where you need to have some forward thinking. That is why I choose muzzies as they bring discord, but they are manageable. Chinese are an unknown variable with forward thinking, lack of ethics, and determination.
>>
Stupid question. Asians are progressing and muzzies are going backwards.

Asians generally keep to themselves and are themselves racist as fuck.

Muzzies want you to know they're muzzies and know they're trying to take over with 2% of the population.

I'm poor as fuck but live in a wealthy area, no muzzies or gooks where I am.
>>
>>79700758
so in your honest opinion, do you see africa ever changing? do you see blacks ever awakening from being the people they are right now? Or are they doomed to be eternal failures?
>>
>>79700695
indonesians and malaysians count as muslims, they revoked their chink status when they converted.
>>
>>79700758

At first I thought you an idiot, however, you have a really good point!
>>
File: 1458316007762.jpg (295 KB, 677x1016) Image search: [Google]
1458316007762.jpg
295 KB, 677x1016
>>79700394
anon, i think we might be long lost twins.
>>
>>79700308

Chinks no question. It's a simple matter of IQ - Arabs are nigger-tier, chinks are smart.

>>79700758

Niggers deserve to be enslaved by chinks, niggers are natural slaves. Abandon Africa if you're white, it's a lost fucking cause.
>>
>>79700308
chinks
>>
>>79700758
interesting points but honestly china's just as liable to fall on its own sword as any european nation so their success now doesn't speak of later dominance imo
>>
File: anzacmates.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
anzacmates.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1365
>>79700700
I like you.
>>
>>79701090
Chinks will take over your country. Arabs will just shit up the place.
>>
Th question is if the chinks will buy land or not. If they do throw them out. I wouldn't want my country slowly bought up by some slant eyed freaks.
>>
>>79701344

> Not wanting to be wiped out like Injuns.
> Not wanting your children to have the victim card to play.
>>
>>79701259

Arabs will fundamentally destroy the demographics of a country like they've done to Europe and make it a living hell like Pakistan or Iraq or Egypt or basically the whole ME. Chinks will just form all-Asian communities and eventually form a stable government.

You can either choose perpetual Muslim civil war where whites are enslaved for Arab ficke ficke, or a stable society where chinks live separately from the white piguu.
>>
>>79701617
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_wars_and_battles

>all chinks vs chinks
>>
>>79700758
Chinks are a major problem if you allow them to have cultural dominance.

They aren't so much of a problem in australia because they tend to become westernised quickly and fit in with everyone else.

Muslims will never integrate like that because Islam makes them reject the native culture.
>>
>>79701617
Chinese breed just as fast and will also eventually seperate. All politics are just extensions of groups. If you just constantly get Chinese overflow you will become Chinese. THere is a lot more of one than another, and chinks are way better fighters when the time comes.

God I fucking hate white immigration policy. How the hell did we get here?
>>
>>79701560
>Chinks
>Empathy
>>
>>79701832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwsZ6Fwdpo0
>>
>>79701699

Thousands of years of empire until the Jew Bolshevism got to China.

Compared to thousands of years of goat fucking and hundreds of Muslim tribes killing/being killed by their neighbors and other religions for constantly sperging out
>>
>>79701699
Even on a small scale like organised crime chinks always tend to target other chinks.

The most likely people to get fucked over by chink criminals are chink illegal immigrants. I'm totally ok with that because fuck illegal immigrants.
>>
File: strayjew.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
strayjew.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>79701822
Every time.
>>
>>79700960
Give them another 25 million years of evolution to catch up. Stop being so impatient.
>>
>>79701822

Chinks are objectively superior to Muslims by every measure. The only argument you can make for Muslims is that they're so obvious with their subversion that we *could* easily kill them all, but the West is so subverted by Cultural Marxism that it will never happen.

In that case, Asians 1000%. There is nothing good about Muslims if you're forced to live with them. Not a single positive thing. They're a bipedal cancer that will destroy any host society.
>>
>>79700308
Never seen a chink blow themselves up cause goat fucking is illegal...
>>
>>79702208
I'm just coming at it from an angle of a boot on your neck is a boot on your neck. I guess if you were choosing masters asians would be a little better, but Chinese aren't really kind to the conquered. At least Islam is multicultural.
>>
>>79701911
Jesus fucking Christ.

This does sort of show how good the average chink driver is, though.
>>
>>79700308
Both
>>
>>79702312

No, this is a fundamental misunderstanding of history. Chinese were all about tributary states, they always wanted the money rather than the cultural control. Which is why Thailand, Korea and Vietnam are different. Arabs are about crushing rival cultures, which is why from Morocco to Iraq there is basically one language and culture.

Asian rule would see you lose money off the top to China, Muslim rule would mean constant oppression and forcible annihilation of any alternate culture to Islam. Asian rule is somewhere like Singapore or Hong Kong after their independence - a functional dictatorship with prosperity.

Indonesia and Malaysia are bad examples of "Mulsim rule" because the Dutch and English kept them in check for hundreds of years until 1945. Everywhere else is the kind of shithole you expect from Islam - a failed state full of poverty and daily terror attacks - or a place only enriched by the good fortune of having oil.
>>
>>79700394
FPBP
>>
False dichotomy. Gas both.
>>
>>79701797
>tfw my Asian friend's dad looks like a token chink stereotype
>is Aussie as fuck, no accent whatsoever, just wants to go fishing every day
>>
>>79700700
>Gun
>>
File: 1466944867472.jpg (28 KB, 415x464) Image search: [Google]
1466944867472.jpg
28 KB, 415x464
>>79701249
filename approved
>>
>>79700308
Rich mainland chinks are buying up our land and business.

Muzzies will force Sharia law (like they've been trying in the UK).

Both have disastrous results for the future of Australia, it just depends how you like to be killed.

I'll take the chinks. They're hotter and harder working.
>>
>>79700308
Muzzies. They share the same views about women as I. Are easily manipulated (easy money) and literally shoot normies.
>>
>>79700394
this chinks are the best slaves
>>
muslims because they're to dumb to actually compete. they just shit up the places they call home. asians rob us
>>
Chinks will push the white race to better themselves by gradually outcompeting them in all aspects of society. Chinks that consider themselves "westernised" are absolute cancer and have been seduced by the white ""culture"" and are most likely to be leftycucks.
Muzzies will simply kill all cunts that look at them funny and produce nothing of social value, degenerate or not.

If whites lose to muzzies, it's a sign of pure weakness on the whites. If whites lose to chinks, it's a sign of chink supremacy.

t. chink
>>
>>79700308
either of those peoples is preferable to someone like Pauline Hanson or those who think like she does
>>
>>79700758
ah, so the Chinese (Communist) are doing what the white European and American powers did before?
>>
>>79700960
Not failures: look at the corrupt 1% - they are doing fine, thanks.
>>
File: 1467512666840.jpg (93 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
1467512666840.jpg
93 KB, 620x453
>>79700308
Chinks.

Strong family values and work ethic, conservative views, trust worthy and straight to the point. Chinese family down the road owns a corner store you can order some mint hot chips from. This is how your order call goes:

"Hi yeah can I just get 5 dollars worth of hot chips?"
"5 dollar chips?"
"Yep"
"okay 10 minute"
*Hang up*

Fucking great chips too and she's never late. Great gal.

Also my gf is Korean soo yeah.

>pic related why I wouldn't choose mudcunt
>>
>>79700308

Chinks anyday

they also have nice food
>>
>>79700700
>>79704411
kek'd
>>
>>79708798
>>79708877
>>79708932
Look at this fucking left wing nut.

Yikes.
>>
File: chinese to leave.jpg (57 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
chinese to leave.jpg
57 KB, 599x389
>>79708877
>>
I like how this thread is literally against /pol/ rules and hasn't been deleted. Mods asleep zzzzz
>>
>>79700308
chinks because yellow fever and Australian women are spoiled whores.
>>
File: 1465708197119[1].png (178 KB, 1600x1496) Image search: [Google]
1465708197119[1].png
178 KB, 1600x1496
>>
>>79700308
chinks, i'd rather be bought out than beheaded

also the more freedom we spread to the chink, the more fucked up things get at home for them

>>79700603
>qt pure
>chinese
no such thing exists
t. melbourne
>>
>Rich Chinese that can buy out a huge section of property while the poorer ones take over the job markets for cheap

Or

>Bunch of poor brownskins who have nothing to their names

The muslims are easier to handle.
>>
>>79700308
chinks all the way

they eventually become aussies after enough vb. Like Chinny who works for alliance, rough as guts mate
>>
>>79700308
chinks obviously, they place high importance on breeding within their race
>>
>>79700308
nietha get the fak out of me cuntry
>>
>>79708932
How did you find /pol/?
>>
>>79700308
I prefer the asians, simply because of heir food and no real terror threat.
>>
>>79700700
kek aproved
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.