[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

How could we allow something like this to happen? Especially to children

nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
>>
I have always lived in an upper middle class white neighborhood in different places. while affirmative action and all that is stupid I can very easily see how life being black would be a lot harder than just being a "normal" average white dude like myself. Really put yourself in their shoes. Maybe it's their own fault they are seen this way but regardless, I wouldn't want to be black. Sucks for them, you know?
>>
>>79697925
Keep telling yourself that when a nigger stabs you in the back
>>
>>79698035
They're not my friends.

I just know I wouldn't want to be on the other end of what me and the people around me instinctly feel about blacks. I'd just want to be "normal"
>>
>>79697925
Does that mean its ok to make a child feel bad over their race? Is demeaning white children the way to go?
>>
>>79697925
Do you think a child's gonna understand that retard?
Instead of putting down white kids, bring up black kids. All you're doing is creating more resentment.
>>
>>79698218
I went to a Christian school and we never once talked about race and I managed to complete my 12 years of basic education without ever once seeing my black classmates as "different".

It's all this PC shit recently that has brought it into the spotlight, for me at least.

That said if I lived somewhere else and was mugged all the time by blacks and never ever by a white I'd probably feel different.

My empathy is for American blacks that no matter what they are always going to be seen as seriously very different from the majority.

That is until 50 years from now and all our grandkids are brown from mixing.

Meh
>>
>>79697722
>6 year olds
>guilty
Yh good luck with that.
>>
>>79698573
We're not talking about the black students. if you read the news story, their getting everything. They get rewarded when the white kids dont, they have a "safe space" where the white kids arent allowed.

MEANWHILE the white kids get to learn about all the "horrible horrible" things the whites did to blacks. and also how they have this so-called privilege that others dont (which lets face it, whites really dont)

These are kids. they dont deserve this. they deserve a real education that doesnt involve the preferential treatment of one race. or Non-Whites in this case.
>>
>>79699131
Funny, you didn't give a shit when it was Japanese children, Iraqi children, Vietnamese children, slave children...
Poor you eh?
>>
>>79699433
>U
Who said i didnt? you clumping all whites together? you must be a true SJW
>>
>>79699615
Nope, I just understand the meaning of the phrase "you reap what you sow"
>>
>>79697925
Niggers will crush you if they have the opportunity.
They hate you and it will never be enough.
They have what they deserve, no more, no less.
>>
>>79699433
Lol you are SJW. What do you fucking expect? If a dog shat in your neighbour's backyard, you wouldn't care. Your backyard? Well goddamn motherfucker, that dog is going to die.
>>
>>79699751
Oh, your saying we deserve this...
Cause your homelands hands are clean...

it sucks to think that our country is so divided on the issue of race. we havent figured out that terms like african-american or asian-american are only mean to differentiate us when we need to see ourselves as American. One people united.
>>
>>79697722
gee I wonder whats going to happen when these white kids get tired of being called a racist and start to resent it.
>>
>>79699751
Fuck off muslim scum, we are going to glass your homeland.
>>
>>79700376
Doubtful, we actually own weapons, and we all know that's not Americas style of warfare
>>
>>79700338
i see the same thing coming too.
>>
File: 1466332797794.jpg (875 KB, 1024x4251) Image search: [Google]
1466332797794.jpg
875 KB, 1024x4251
>>79697722
The jews/shills/them.
>>
File: 1460221930758.jpg (62 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1460221930758.jpg
62 KB, 563x563
>>79700554
>Americans don't own weapons
>>
>>79699433
We weren't born when those things happened so yeah I'm pretty sure we didn't give a shit. Neither were the children that are being discriminated against in this article.

But it's fine. We like the race war.
>>
>>79701321
Somebody explain that joke to this fucking redneck for me
>>
>>79700338
Honestly all this is going to do is turn a good portion of these white kids into hardline /pol/ocks. We all know it is in teenagers nature to rebel against the system.
>>
>>79701714
Yeah, you don't understand humor, obviously. Leave Britain now and go back to your goat fucking country, immediately. Muslims aren't welcome in England anymore. They, and we, have had more than enough of your shit.
>>
>>79697722
>Fuck off nigger I'm not sharing my lunch with you
>JOHNNY!
>Sorry teacher, I was just born this way... you stupid kike
>>
>>79702103
4chan
Come for the memes
Stay for the race war
>>
File: 1402036019353.jpg (23 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1402036019353.jpg
23 KB, 380x380
>>79702175
>>
>>79702243
Now you get it.
>>
>>79702103
Pretty much all of England's muslims came through the commonwealth, it had nothing to do with the EU. Britain just elected to boot out EU workers, who were mostly white
>>
"what did you learn in school today timmy?"

"oh i learned that i hate niggers and spics and kikes"

ya i see no way this will backfire
>>
#bornthisway
#racistpride
#notachoice2hateniggers
>>
File: CkfCTHvXEAAkGAf.jpg (67 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
CkfCTHvXEAAkGAf.jpg
67 KB, 680x960
>>79697722

>muslim
>race

DAILY REMINDER:

This is what the left actually believes.

Your white (non muslim) privilege is dangerous.
>>
I still remember the first black person I ever saw. The only blacks I had ever seen as a kid was on Sesame Street, never seen one in person.

>be 5-6 years old
>driving to the park with mummy
>get out the car and look at the car next to us
>like three or four black africans get out the car
>"MUM LOOK BLACK PEOPLE"
>"MUM!!!"
>"MUUUUM THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE HERE"
>why isn't mum answering?
>look over to her side of the car
>she's mortified
>she apologizes profusely
>she tells me to get in the car and we drive back home
>mfw seeing blacks
>>
>>79697722
Do something about it or continue to allow africans to take advantage and run rough short over you.

The problem persists if you allow it to persist. If you actually did something about it they'll behave differently.

Lebanese were running roughshort on people. Cronulla riots happened and after that they knew there place. They knew there would be retaliation that gets bikies, other australian gangs involved etc.

Lebs are pussies though, there only dangerous in groups of 10 - 20. They'll never go 1 v 1 with someone.

When did the yanks become such a pathetic group of he-bitches.
>>
>>79702103
I am in my fucking country dipshit.
Like I said, you're fucking stupid. You just called Muslim and then ran with it for the rest of the thread.
And you wonder why people call your nation ignorant

Oh and the joke was, Americans don't attack countries who actually have weapons apart from sticks and sandals, maybe I was aiming too high with that one.
>>
>>79697722
yall motherfuckers need to learn the art of casual-racism.
>>
>>79699131
Sounds completely like German history class from 8-12.

Just exchange 'blacks' with 'jews' and that's it.
>>
when I was a little kid in kindergarten, there was this ugly fucking black girl who always had snot dripping down her face and wanted to kiss me, so naturally I came to hate blacks as a result of her
>shopping at like walmart or something with my mom when I was like 5 years old
>fat nigress offers to help my mom with her groceries or something
>I shout as loud as I can "NO I HATE BLACK PEOPLE"
>she walks away sadly
>>
>>79697925
>always lived in upper middle class neighbourhood
>apparently liberal leanings

Good bait faggot
>>
File: 1427577153792.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1427577153792.png
311 KB, 900x702
>>79699751

>you and your children need to suffer for the crimes committed by people who lived over a century ago
>but #NotAllMuslims
>>
>>79697722
Any white parent who doesn't take their kids out of this school would probably fuck up their kids anyway
>>
>>79704466
We're not talking a century ago. We're talking about right now, in your lifetime, your country is systematically ruining the lives of millions of brown people around the world, for what?
Sheer greed

This isn't a fight for resources, this is so you can have an extra x box and cheaper gas, and so much food you've descended into gluttony as a hobby.
What do you think, some afrinigger with flies on his face wasn't going to notice?
>>
>>79705629
Who cares? There's countless brown people ruining the lives of white people everyday as well. I can guarantee even if we stop, they wont. They have no civility. They don't care about you. The fact that you stopped ruining their lives just means you increased the number of them availableto ruin yours.

Quit being a faggot and realize that it's your responsibility to preserve your people. They don't care about you. You shouldn't care about them.
>>
>>79705629
>poor people in 3d world country get taken advantage of
>these white capitalists are so evil

And why do you think these "evil" countries suceeded? More development, more expansion, basically just being better at the game. You cant blame these countries for reaping the rewards after they rightfully won the game.

Also if you are talking about "brown people" in america/ other 1st world countries, they are coddled and pandered to in every way, free money, free education, higher chance/ free higher education, pandered to at interviews (workplace diversity quotas), the list goes on.
>>
>>79705629
I mean if you want us to firebomb the UK I would love to see that happen. We'll start with the Muslim sections of London then move on to Scotland. I honestly feel Europe needs to get gang banged by the US and Russia again.
>>
>>79706721

Europe needs a war, russia and us need not intervene.
But it really needs a war, it's clear as the sun that strife is the best thing for europeans.
>>
>>79697722
I wonder if there are any Leftist Ashkenazim at the helm of this.

Let me see....
>>
>>79697722
I'm sure the psychotic leftist parents love it. They can go ahead and let their kids grow up to be suicidal fuckups for all I care.
>>
>>79706721
Please, you can't even take on Afghanistan, trying it with a first world country would result in you getting your fat arse handed to you in a bucket
>>
>>79697722
They are going to educate a new age of racists. Same as with the holocaust, they push it too hard and everyone starts hating the jews. When these kids grow up and realize how they were lied to they will be lynchin niggas.
>>
>>79698573
>seen as seriously very different from the majority.
Well that just depends on the time of day.
>>
Hey guys, guess who is on the (((board of trustees)))

https://www.bankstreet.edu/trustees/
>>
Oy vey, so diverse! So tolerant!

https://www.bankstreet.edu/cabinet/
>>
@79708551
Not an argument
>>
>>79697925
They weren't asked to be born. God or some universe wild card made them niggers and you that gay looking rich white kid.
Live and let live.
>>
>>79697722
This is a good thing. Eventually, they will want to move into places like Detroit, to help out the blacks put down by "white privilege", and then they will be ultra red pilled.
This rudest awakening will make them realize that niggers should be placed back in Africa, and they will start the race war, provided that enough kids are ultra red pilled.
>>
>>79698573

>its all this PC shit that has brought it into spotlight, for me anyway.

Good goy, the propaganda is working.
We have every right and reason to be Leary of people that simply dont look like us. It's an ingrained defense mechanism that has formed from centuries of being attacked by people that are physically different than us.
>>
>>79700554

You realize middle eastern/north Africans owned more slaves than anyone and have done more vile acts than any other group of people? The propaganda you've been attacked by is just designed to destroy anything with values, morals, and decency
>>
>>79699131
It's basically a racist brainwashing facility, but it gets a pass from most of mainstream media because the zeitgeist is that anti-white is fine. If you reversed the situation, mainstream media would be apoplectic about it.
>>
>>79699433
Whether bait or not, that post is the perfect example of the prevalent anti-white attitude. White people cannot do right in the eyes of the brown hordes and nothing will ever be enough. All evils, both historical and present, are and will continue to be attributed to white people alone. In practically any historical setting, these types of attitudes are a precursor to genocide.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.