[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ needs to read this book on degeneracy of Islam...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: complete-infidel-guide.png (633 KB, 538x650) Image search: [Google]
complete-infidel-guide.png
633 KB, 538x650
Picked this up on a whim, it's fucking great. Got the audio version, so I can listen to it when I'm driving or shitposting or whatever.

In general terms, I think the intl Jew is far more a problem than muslims, but this book is basically having a smart person go through the Koran and pick out the absurd/dirty/clearly plagiarized parts.
It's amazing how many time Mohammed (piss be upon him) suddenly has a new "revelation"when he...wants to marry his stepson's daughter.
Also, the entire thing od muslim females "covering themselves) originated with Muhammed not wanting other guys to look at his wife, HE truly was a psychotic pedo warlord with delusions of grandeur...
He was basically the greatest scam artist of all time. IF he found a piece of ass he liked, he'd declare it was "the will of Allah" that she become his consort.
How stupid are muslims to fall for this shit? You can understand how the rich ones would tolerate it bc it's great if you are a rich sandnigger. Can the Others just not read?

(if you are a poor far, just torrent the audio or the written version, it's out there if you look).
>>
bumping. this book worth its weight in gold. Lays out just how fucking degenerate islam islam actually is, founded by an illiterate warlord jigelo. If I could go nack in time, would abort mohammed.

One of few books these days worth paying for.
>>
Bump. He has 2 books on Koran but this is best. Some of the rules mohammd makes up as he goes along to protect his own access to pussy is hilarious as fuck.
Europe is gimping to have a long, bitter civil war on hands .
>>
>>79697403

>san marino

what the fuck
>>
>>79697952
>what the fuck
fancy that, people travel in (current year). I can't believe on 3 of us on this board have read this.
You people are really like niggers-- books are kryptonite. Can all you underage, summerfags please leave so those os us normally here can have ran discussions> Thanks...
>>
Ugg, not even picking uo posts now. This book is such a fucking goldmine, can't emphasize enough that anyone here interested in this topic should find the book...
>>
>>79698299

I just read about your non country, literally autistic italians that climbed a hill and made their own autism land.

Fuck you I'll rape your mothers asshole
>>
>>79697403
Read the talmud dick face & dont forget the bucket
>>
>>79697403
He did that for absolutely everything. Even rape.
>>
We already know how bad islam is, however this book can be good for normie friends that think Islam is all peaceful.
>>
>>79697403
Is there something written about Mohammad having narcissistic personality disorder? There are some writers that had a look on Mohammad from a psychological view and it seems that he was clearly fucked in the head.
>>
>>79697403
I've read The Story of Muhammed Islam Unveiled by Harry Richardson. Pretty good insight into Islam. And good for using it to argue against SJW's, muslims and their apologetics.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.