[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Soros' Endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: George Soros.jpg (25 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
George Soros.jpg
25 KB, 359x239
So, I was browsing the board and I noticed that someone posted that, "George Soros Funds BLM/Useful Idiots" picture, and it got me thinking. How exactly would George Soros profit off of BLM and other liberal movements that he funds in America? I remember reading an article where he invested a fuckload (hundreds of millions?) in gold before Brexit, but I don't see how he is going to make a fuck load of money from America. Currency manipulation? It would be great if some economist anons could shed some light on this.
>>
>>79697015
he wants to quite literally gas the Jews and have a racewar, now.

He's a nazi/muslim, anon.
>>
>>79697015
His goals are the same as that of his master: to blind the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
>>
>>79697281

The pope has basically declared war on your country. How do you feel about that?
>>
>>79697203
But he is a jew anon, why would he want to gas the kikes?
>>
>>79697391
There is a precident of this kind of behaviour begun by a Jew named Sabbati Levi. Leftist jews are essentially muslim converts who seek to destroy Israel and Xtianity. They will then hope to enthrone themselves as some kind of Ashkenazim master race, once the whites are all dead, subjugated.

As I said, hes a nazi.
>>
>>79697015
A world without borders and culture. Of course pesky things like freedom of speech and to right to bear arms will also need to go away.
>>
>>79697015

Demoralizes a nation. A weakened cuckolded nation can easily be manipulated and controlled.

Endgame is the same. Money/power. I want a one world government and centralized power to make it easier/cheaper to buy power.

Independent people and nations cannot be controlled. BLM seeks to whine and destabilize. Less police, more gibs me dat.

He wanted Germany to take refugees and borrow money to do it, because debt makes you a slave to the lender.
>>
>>79697376
He hasn't.

And to put it lightly Francis is not a good pope but the Church has had far worse ones.
>>
>>79697015
Instability and rapid changes allow huge profits for those who can predict them. And what's a better way to predict events than to cause them in the first place? If you do this with penny stocks, you're a scammer, but if you do this with entire nations, you're an elite member.
>>
File: 1423461425737.jpg (40 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1423461425737.jpg
40 KB, 500x394
>>79697473

Thanks for the clarification, I don't know that much about Ashkenazim though I have seen it referenced many times.
>>
>>79697576

>worships homosexuals
>washes muslim's feet
>demands open borders
>feverishly shills non-stop for JWO, practically does nothing else
>banishes this guy from the church after he gives this problematic speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

That's war, mate
>>
>>79697015
He's not doing it for political reasons, not for profit.
He's funded numerous non-profit organizations which never had any potential of returning his investment, FEMEN being a good example (which coincidentally lost its funding when they tried to organize an Isreali branch)
>>
>>79697784
He's doing it for political reason*
Rephrased it and managed to fuck up
>>
>>79697015
>fund both sides
>make a killing no matter what

when you have as much money as king kike does you can hedge bets like no other
>>
BBC
>>
File: s4Mslmd.jpg (42 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
s4Mslmd.jpg
42 KB, 853x640
>>79697784

I get your point, but I have to ask, what skin in the game does he have? I mean, he's 85 years old, what real societal change is he going to see within the rest of his lifetime?

Is he trying to set this up for his son to take the reigns once he keels over?
>>
>>79697691
not all of them, but think of the muh victim status they will achieve if they let Israel sink under another lot of muzzies. Its a double shoah. Not all are wankers, but there are a lot of Ashkenazim leftists. Mizrahim come from muslim countries - they know they are shit, and never, ever want to go back.
>>
>>79697784
He's doing it for ideological reasons. He wants to bring about his father's vision of a world without borders. This does seem to conflict with his Jewish roots however, as evidenced by his cutting of Femen funding when they planned protests in Israel.
>>
>>79697770
No, that's just a bad pope.

As for Father Międlar being ordered to cease his activities (he hasn't been "expelled" or excommunicated) in particular, that's bad but relatively mild. We've had popes excommunicating eventual saints before.
>>
>>79697015
He's just a rich old man, close to death, funding both sides for the lulz.
>>
>>79697015
Soros is a paradox. He holds many leftist views while also loving money. He understands the nature of financial markets very well thanks in part to his teacher, karl popper. Popper was a paradox as well, he was a communist that became disillusioned with marxism and left to later become a professor at the london school. Soros intellectually argues for leftist idealism while intuitively and instinctively practicing far right libertarian models in his search for money. Soros owns the open society group, it's job is to push certain causes in societies around the globe. These are mostly social ideals but also regulations for business and finance. Now while soros pushes 1 ideal, he's quite quick to change his mind when it suits him. Soros (by his own words) is critical of his own ideas and doesn't necessarily think he's always right. Ultimately though, his instincts and intuition(built upon 60 years of financial experience) are much better than his newest ideas in the geopolitical arena.
>>
>>79697015
How does he profit off anything? Shorting the fucking market when the mayhem he sows comes to fruition. He currently has 100 million wagered against Deutsche Bank.
>>
>>79697015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM

you're welcome
>>
>>79698922

Communist ideas have ''never'' been about anything but getting a small oligarchy on top. The rest is just pipe dreams to manipulate useful idiots into destroying their competition.

There's no conflict with him being leftist, he's the classical commie oligarch.
>>
>>79697473
Yes, Soros is a Hungarian jew that assisted the Nazis in WWII. It's in his autobiography. He hunted Jews, and claimed it was the happiest time in his life. Look it up.
>>
>>79697015
He break things. Make money by betting on their crash.
Not complicated, he do this since the beginning.
BLM, Feminism, Refugees Crysis, ... They all split people and create passive war.

Also don't even dare to say he's a Jew. He worked for the nazis and later said that it was the greatest moment of his life.
>>
I like to think the end game is to destroy all cultural and racial identities, form a world government and financial subjugation to it and then once this is all complete, bam. Old Soros reveals he is an ambassador from an intergalactic empire and this was all a way of integrating humanity as another drone labour force for conquests on the spacial frontiers.
>>
>>79699386
>>79699245

>OMG guys Soros was a NAZI

Nevermind that almost all the original bolshevik leaders were jewish and they invented all the strategies he's using now.
>>
>>79699245
Soros sounds pretty based, desu
>>
File: oven.jpg (77 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oven.jpg
77 KB, 400x400
> HELP GUYS SOROS IS GOING TO GET ME!
>>
File: Checkmate one move in..jpg (787 KB, 698x1047) Image search: [Google]
Checkmate one move in..jpg
787 KB, 698x1047
THEY
PLAY
BOTH
SIDES

the game is rigged either way.
>>
>>79697015
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/soros-wagered-deutsche-bank-would-drop-in-brexit-turmoil

>Germany thinks that they are immune to internal devaluation
>Only trick to shit it massive need of welfare
>massive welfare flood by "refugees", demanding free monies
>governments that have huge difficulties with unemployment has to solve immigrant flood too
>debtz debtz debtz
>Banks will go bankcrupty
>Short sell bank stocks like crazy
>infinite value

end play:
>start rallying gold too since people will move their money to somewhere. "Gold keeps value!" says sheeplets
>Soros is waiting to sell once gold hits stupid high numbers.

Infinite value x2
>>
>>79697770

come on, Poolan is no longer catholic, it is a meme, we are one of the most degenerate countries in the world, Poles would eat literally shit for monies and they fucking do, you are a victim of propaganda, as we all are
>>
>>79699068
Black Pigeon Speaks is great! Can't believe I missed this one.
>>
>>79698922
Underrated. I've been reading up on Soros and his inspiration by Popper.
Supposedly he's simply for the open democratic society not ruled by fascism, marxism or market fundamentalism, but I can't work out what he was thinking by flooding Europe with rapefugees.
>>
>>79697015
unite the world

but for /pol/ that is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>79700818
Confirming shill. He never ever posts anything remotely constructive, it's all just doom and gloom.
>>
Race war and the annihilation of shitskins.
Hear me out.

What if Soros is funding the niggers and sandniggers so they can bully their way around western civilization?
He just knows that the western world will gradually motivate itself into going on full race war against the shitskins.
By doing so, he's not being a direct connection to a full on genocide.
The IQ of blacks and whites just has too much of a gap to be able to live together.
Whites have the better IQ so they can easily destroy the black half of humanity.
>>
>>79697015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
>>
>>79697015
>How exactly would George Soros profit off of BLM and other liberal movements that he funds in America?

they create civil unrest and instability.
from instability comes chaos, and to a ruthless investor like soros, chaos brings opportunity.
>>
>>79702375
You're right Serbia, we should make you, Bulgaria, Albania and Turkey into one region, with free migration. I'm sure that'll turn out great.
>>
>>79699583
>>79699245
>>79697473
What the fuck have you people been drinking?
>>
>>79697519
This
>>
File: 26761_palestinian_children.jpg (34 KB, 384x359) Image search: [Google]
26761_palestinian_children.jpg
34 KB, 384x359
>>79705936
shut up nigger. Have a dead slime for your efforts. Heck have a few
>>
>>79699146
This, the Bolsheviks are funded by Jew banksters in NY and London.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.