[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abraham's followers, tell me this: do you believe that evidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Abraham's followers, tell me this: do you believe that evidence of highly advanced prehistoric societies around the world, and other major religions like the Dharmic/Tao religions are a liberal conspiracy?
>>
>>79695399
how advanced are we talking?
>>
>>79695638
Greeks, Indus valley, ancient far east dynasties, Mayans, Egyptians etc. Advanced in city planning, governments, trade, tech, weaponry, mathematics, astronomy and philosophy
>>
>>79695399
>do you believe that evidence of highly advanced prehistoric societies around the world, and other major religions like the Dharmic/Tao religions are a liberal conspiracy?
No, I think the most highly advanced civilizations dating before 9,000BC were far more advanced than the most advanced civilizations dating between 4,000BC-1,500AD.
>>
>>79696170
What advanced civilizations before 9k BC?
>>
>>79695399
>highly advanced prehistoric societies

I'm not a religious man. But, this Ancient Aliens bullshit is cancerous.

There were many "advanced" societies, some documented and remembered, some lost. However, Homo Erectus was not flying around in prehistoric stealth bombers and nuking Mexico.

Less than 20 years ago, accepted thought was that "modern" humans replaced Neandertals. Now we know they interbred and many of us are the result.

The Great Leap Forward of 35,000 years ago was likely the result of that interbreeding. The end of the last ice age caused favorable conditions for the expansion of agriculture and animal domestication.

Christfags always whine "b-but muh missing link". Niggers are the missing link, you mongs. They're what everyone else would still be without mixing with Neandertals.
>>
>>79696452
The ones underwater off the coasts. Really massive superstructures have been found off the coast of India and Japan. It's likely that there are more.
>>
>>79696750
I think it's worth considering the possibility that jews were poisoning people with a box full of radioactive waste.
>>
>>79697081

Maybe a radioactive meteorite, but not human created waste.

More likely, ancient Jews were whining about being poor victims while parasitically destroying their host civilizations, just like now.
>>
>>79695399
not so much conspiracy, just stupid bullshit to justify being fags
>>
>>79699168
we can confirm the universe is infact roughly 6000 years old

Greetings, from W. LA
>>
>>79699246
>we can confirm

We can't confirm shit.

We CAN examine all currently available evidence, and create reasonable hypothesis based on that evidence.

When those hypothesis fail, we try again, usually with new evidence.

Proofs are limited to mathematics, in controlled scenarios.
>>
>>79699246
How? I will not follow any links you provide unless you can explain, in a reasonable manner, what you are talking about.
>>
>>79695977
Oh. I thought you might've meant they were visited by ayylmaos or something.

No, there's no conspiracy about any of that.
>>
>>79695977
There's no conspiracy about that... it's just history - 3000 bc until today.
>>
>>79696820
Yea but it was proven already to not be man made - it's just a natural phenomena - geological in the case of article, but other studies showed out that some are made by microbes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/europe/greece-underwater-lost-city/
>>
>>79700992
>it was proven already to not be man made

That's true for Yonaguni, but not for India.

There are likely dozens of significant submerged sites along coastlines all around the world.

Humans love living near the oceans.

The Black Sea is a major one, as well as the Arabian gulf (likely the site of the biblical Garden of Eden).

We'll find many ancient European settlements under the water along the East coast of North America within the next 30 years.

But, no AyyLMAOs.
>>
>>79700810
I hope you're ironically shit posting, but that fact that you're a gypsy I would believe if you actually took the old testament literally

The earth is older than 6000 years old. Deal with it.
That doesn't mean that Jesus still can't be Christ. It just means you're an idiot who denies scientific facts.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x313
>>79703513
>The earth is older than 6000 years old.

Don't ever say that to a Climate Change True Believer.

They'll Snackbar you faster than an Arab with HIV.
>>
>>79703287
Conspiracy theories.

Dude are you retarded - it's academically accepted that history of civilizations start around 3000 bc.

And why you called me a gypsy - that's an ethnic minority here, and I'm not part of it - and If I was how would you magically guess it.

Damn you never stop to amaze us burgers.
>>
>>79703287
I mean what to expect, Americans can't even point USA on world map:

But here you are if you're interested:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/europe/greece-underwater-lost-city/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Egypt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Mesopotamia
>>
>>79705541
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x282
>>79705441
>it's academically accepted that history of civilizations start around 3000 bc

You poor, dumb bastard.

I never called you a gypsy, not out of kindness, but because I assumed everyone already knows.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.