[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a non-american president would never ever be able to giv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>a non-american president would never ever be able to give this speech and have it taken seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvg7lRsCVJ8

God bless this nation and i refuse to see it taken over by SJWs. Vote trump.
>>
Bump because reagan was a god among men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MDFX-dNtsM
>>
>>
>>79693862
Thank you for this anon. Got my heart pounding.
>>
>>79694767
Cool. That would make him about 10 inches tall, if I recall the real size of 'raptors correctly.
>>
>>79693862
I thought only Americans COULD be President? If so, doesn't that make your statement pointless?
>>
Visited the Reagan library today in Simi Valley today.

In one of the exhibits where it talks about his presidency/governor of CA it highlighted: "Reagan worked issues on disastrous unemployment, welfare abuse, the young not being able to afford housing, and many other societal issues. Many of his efforts were met by left wing protest & college students."

1982-1983 were bad years f.a.m

Reagan may have not been perfect but holy fuck does Trump take a lot of influence from him. They both talk about the similar issues.
>>
>>79695090
Nah its a big one
>>
>>79693862
That faggot sold the country to Mexicans and started the whole free trade shit that has helped destroy our demographics and ship out our jobs. Fuck em.
>>
>>79693862
Starting to see why Republicans love this guy so much t b h.
>>
>>79695090
> he can't can't shrink and become giant on demand through sheer will power

That's why Australia didn't tear down the red curtain coward.
>>
>>79695166
Thought that too. Until a Kenyan won the whitehouse twice.
>>
>>79695402
Wrong. Bush/Clinton backed NAFTA.
>>
>>79695402

Congratulations! 10 cents was deposited into your paypal account via the Superperc: Im With Her! Thanks for your continued support.
>>
>>79695166
>>79695708

literal nerds. I'm sure theres a star trek forum you guys would fit right in on.
>>
>>79695474

>you'll never see another president telling jokes like this without having to issue an apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
>>
>>79696238
dude still fucked union jobs up quite a bit
>>
>>79695277
they also have a similarity in that nobody took them seriously when they ran and everyone bet against them until Reagan won by a landslide both times.

of course the other factor that is somewhat unsettling is that Reagan had a failed presidential bid in 1976

I would love and rather see Trump own an entire decade rather than a weird inbetween decade, but while Jimmy Carter was generally well meaning despite being ineffectual, I dont think this country could really survive just 4 years of Hillary
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.