[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're deciding this here tonight, which sect of Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
We're deciding this here tonight, which sect of Christianity is the one true way to worship Jesus?
>>
Only through worshipping my gargantuanly huge mega cock may you reach God and salvation
>>
Literally Catholicism or Orthodoxy. Pick one
>>
>>79693764
>picture showing eastern orthodox coming from roman catholic church
papist revisionism at maximum power
>>
Where's the church of Latter Day Saints
>>
>>79693998
>>79694182
i just got one of the first pictures from google
>>
>>79694182
They weren't formed from anything. It was just some guy who thought God spoke to him or somwthibg like that. It didn't evolve from a previous religion.
I might just be retarded though.
>>
>>79694340

> didn't evolve from a previous religion
exoteric maybe. There were plenty of precedents to Mormonism in western esoteric history, like the Freemasonic temples.
>>
>>79694340
It's supposed to be all the true parts of the split religions rejoined into the correct one
>>
>>79693764
The one that has the most middle easterners. You'd think they'd know how to worship their own god.
>>
>>79694703
But it's very clearly not.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.