[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
thoughts on these?
>>
>veteran
mujaahidens should finish the job.
>>
It really is a pretty simple request to inform them you're going to be shooting off fireworks considering those guys may flip out into a PTSD fit if they hear fireworks popping off in the night.
>>
>>79691258
>posted the same shit that's been posted in like 308 different threads

get out
>>
>>79691306
go squash yourself
>>
>>79691258
shill thread trying to slide more important threads
>>
>>79691759
>flag
>>
File: haha us college kids.png (573 KB, 533x1023) Image search: [Google]
haha us college kids.png
573 KB, 533x1023
I can give you some thoughts.
>>
>>79693339
I wish the draft was still a thing. Mandatory service might unpussify this country
>>
>>79691258
trigger warning
>>
>>79691306
Sorry Ahmed, but all those mujaahidens are sleeping in a shallow grave after jsoc operators put a bullet in their heads ;(
>>
>>79691258
Suck it up faggots

Sage and report spam threads
>>
>>79691258
Battle buddy got blown up in Iraq.
Went for a cross country drive in my (older) truck when we got out.

Truck would backfire if I got off the throttle fast (like on an offramp)
Dude would just about shit his pants every time.
I'll tell you what-
Take a job, drive down the road in the company truck. Get btfu and lie there with your clothes on fire. Then, when the ringing in your ears stops, take cover and start shooting back. Then try to pull your friend our of the burning wreck. Then pull the body of your platoon mate out. Then, with your uniform smelling like brains (of your mate) go and continue a 5 hour mission.
Then come post some bullshit "thoughts on PTSD" thread.
>>
>>79691258
Seeing as how they have legitimate PTSD, I see no problem with the sentiment.

The problem with using these signs however is that there's bound to be kids targeting those houses specifically.
>>
>>79694106
>be a lifetime professional crybaby
>leave the service

you are still a welfare monkey.

If you are brave enough to kill people who can't read or write than you should be big enough man to live with it.
>all this for minimum wage

Enough of this "I didn't know what I signed up for" bullshit.
>>
>>79694106
>Thinking the military makes you tough
It really doesn't especially because modern warfare requires a massive logistics training meaning the majority of people have the job of telling trucks where to go or writing a request for new tires for a humvee. Beyond that if a nation is shitty enough that the population of the nation would rather let the nation die than to die for the nation than it deserves to be destroyed.
>>
>>79691306

Stop being extra mean to America today.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.