[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person out there who feels politically homeless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1392506562026.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1392506562026.gif
51 KB, 500x376
Am I the only person out there who feels politically homeless? I'm a civic nationalist, which is to say, I don't really care about race that much, but I also want to just do what must be done, which sometimes does amount to fairly draconian shit. Like compulsory abortion for meth addicts and shit like that.

I was born into poverty and I'm pretty sure my life is fucked by now since I'm in my late twenties. I don't think I'm ever going to have a family, or amass much material wealth. I just want dignity through service to my Nation. That's better than wallowing in self pity and drug addiction, isn't it? I don't even know anymore.
>>
Just kill yourself op
>>
>>79690602
>I'm a civic nationalist, which is to say, I don't really care about race that much,
So, you're a retard?
>>
>>79690760
/thread
>>
>>79690602
Blog somewhere else fag
>>
>>79690760
When I was in the Army, a lot of the guys I worked with were black and Hispanic and whatever else. Am I supposed to betray them, just for that? Fuck outta here with that nonsense.
>>
just because you don't know enough to categorize your political belief doesn't mean there isn't one

and even if you were such a genius that you had seen a path that no one else had seen, you could write a book about it and embrace your celebrity status as the founder of a new political ideology, but i'm assuming you're just a dumb as fuck landwhale ameriburgertard that just doesn't read books. far more likely anyway
>>
>>79690602
Just join the military famalam. Bed and board provided and you make a bit of money too
>>
>>79691109
You're betraying them by not being an ethnic nationalist and fundamentally a segregationist. Ethnic nationalism preserves their culture and identity, civic nationalism cannot function without destroying it. Civic nationalism is a pipe dream at best, it cannot function nor is it sustainable, it's just as bad as the type of globalism that destroys national identity.
>>
File: 1447002549519.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447002549519.png
246 KB, 500x375
>>
>>79691337
But America is the nation. What the fuck are you talking about? Ethnic nationalism is retarded.
>>
>>79691169
I know how to categorize my political views, it's just that neither of the parties really cater to them. I'm voting for SJW bullshit or muhfreemarket. I don't have a nation anymore, I have to choose between either the HR department as my government or just living in what amounts to an economic zone. It's not a country.
>>
>>79691486
>calling something that virtually all successful civilizations in recorded history practiced retarded
>>
>>79691337
I didnt know that /pol/ is anti imperialism
>>
>>79691486
>But America is the nation. What the fuck are you talking about?
America was founded by North Western Europeaners and from before it's founded until the 1920's, thats was where overwhelming majority of immigration came from. It was founded on certain ideals and a constitution. The immigrants who came here up until the 1965 were still overwhelmingly European. An American ethnicity was in the making, having taken samples from various close, both genetically and culturally, people's from Europe. At the core of this was tribalism, at the core of a nation are a people with a common history and common values, and the core of all politics is tribalism. Just because you made some personal bonds with some blacks and hispanics does NOT mean that they have the same values as you do. You're just being blinded by personal anecdotes. The reality as a whole is that blacks and hispanics will never view America as anything more than a place where their ancestors came and were persecuted. They didn't created this nation, they merely worked in it. In the process they themselves would have their identity stripped away from them and THAT is why civic nationalism will both fail, and has serious moral shortcomings.
>Ethnic nationalism is retarded.
You have yet to prove that.
>>
>>79691997
In order to be an ethnic nationalist you have to be strong against imperialism although some consensual exchanging of ideas and resources is fine. Imperialism, colonialism, and globalism are all the same fucking thing.
>>
>>79690602
Civic nationalism is impossible with kikes around.
All nationlism is, because it is the natural deterrent for kikes and they will always subvert it so that they can infiltrate and run a puppet state with their sadistic cabal.
Wake up.
>>
>>79692317
What, do you think blacks and Hispanics are some kind of hivemind? With the amount of race mixing that's gone in the past couple hundred years, trying to delineate races is just a waste of fucking time. I just want to fund NASA and blow up kebabs.

>>79692225
The way you talk reminds me of those SJW's who bitch about cultural appropriation.
>>
>>79690602

>I just want dignity through service to my Nation

There are two routes to this:

Army and College. Both are very 'diverse' so if you don't care about race either should be fine. Both can get you a pretty stable career.
>>
>>79692721
>What, do you think blacks and Hispanics are some kind of hivemind?
No but the statistics show clear distinctions and they have repercussions on how individuals and society interact with each other and utilize government services.
>With the amount of race mixing that's gone in the past couple hundred years, trying to delineate races is just a waste of fucking time.
Not really. Most non-hispanic whites, that aren't arabs or something else, tend to have like 90%+ European blood. Blacks have about 23% white blood on average, and hispanics are a mishmash, however that's always been the case since Spaniards and Portuguese have a thing for fucking the locals.
>I just want to fund NASA and blow up kebabs.
>le keboob meme
Just stop
>The way you talk reminds me of those SJW's who bitch about cultural appropriation.
>omg, like you're complaining about stuff, and SJWs do that too so you must be like, an SJW or something
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.