[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ has always mentioned the success of the white race, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460917824375.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460917824375.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
/pol/ has always mentioned the success of the white race, but how many of you can follow in its footsteps? Can one of you prove yourself as a good example of what your race stands for, because if you can't, you're no better that the niggers you talk about.
>>
I've published papers in two of the Top 5 scientific journals. Any more questions you fucking snowflake?
>>
>>79690381
Can I see these papers?
>>
>>79690294
I'd like to think i've been pretty successful
>>
>>79690294
>can't, you're no better that the niggers you talk about.
boy, that really cranks my noggin.
>>
>>79692470
If the black population of detroit was replaced by /pol/, would it improve and how?
>>
>>79690381
What field?
>>
>>79692974
>improve
No niggers, no whiteflights
>>
>>79690294
I'm a degenerate white underachiever, just here for the memes

I'm not bigoted about it tho so it's cool
>>
>>79692974
Going by the average IQ on /pol/ to be 130 Detroit wouldn't do too bad
>>
>>79693290
>average IQ on /pol/ to be 130
Do you ever think that those with a lower IQ wouldn't post theirs?
>>
Graduated from West Point with a physics degree, now an active duty Army officer.
>>
>>79690294
I own 30 acres and have a patent (its for a rose, not exactly a water shed moment for the human race- but if its popular it could make me a millionaire in 5 years).
T.1488
>>
>>79693426
There were posts with ~90 IQ scores in the thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.