[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada Unappreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: leafs pls leaf.png (97 KB, 1362x644) Image search: [Google]
leafs pls leaf.png
97 KB, 1362x644
Why have canadians now surpassed the eternal aussie in shitposting? Has there been a massive activation of reddit sleeper agents in canada? pol what do we do to make canada above average again?
>>
>>79687323
Nuke us or something idk there are a lot of faggots in this country.
>>
>>79687323
You understand it's our job to take the piss outta you cunts?
>>
>>79687554
this desu senpai
>>
>>79687641
Only way you're takin the piss out of me is with your mouth around my cock
>>
>>79687323
MSM articles and plebbit posts that reference /pol/ has brought the Pro-Weedman people here.

Canada is vastly different. Vancouver and Toronto are idiotic bastions of liberal asshattery where every girl you meet is a rabid US Democrat for some reason (why they even care, who knows).

Everywhere else is very conservative, especially Quebec outside of Montreal where it's teeming with French nationalists.
>>
Because this is a self-fuffilling meme, "A fucking leaf" is in itself a shitpost, and shitposting begets shitposting.

Also probably because there isn't anything interesting going on in Canadian politics anymore now that the election is over, so Canadian political junkies are discussing politics in other countries.
>>
>>79687323
Kill the eastern half
>>
>>79687641

You mean out of our beavers
>>
Canada is confused.

It knows it definitely doesn't want to be American, but it tried being Chinese and that's just causing a housing bubble.

Canada likes booze, so it toyed with the idea of going full chug, but it knows making Listerine the national drink is silly.

So now it's conflicted between being Australia-lite and going full LGBTQQWTFBBQ.

Personally, I think they'll become the first official transgendered nation.
>>
>>79687323
Angry white nativism is running rampant in the UK and USA and it's spilling into Canada :(. People who 'want there country back' are willing to lose what Canada stands for to get it. Cut off your nose to spite your face..
>>
>>79687977
>Quebec very conservative

Lol that's why they have subsidized daycares right?
>>
File: AvroArrowCF105.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
AvroArrowCF105.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>79687323
>Canada Unappreciation Thread

Is this done yet?
>>
File: 1467599376984.png (33 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1467599376984.png
33 KB, 650x500
I love all the attention we are getting

you should come up for summer for some fun we love you Yanks
>>
I'm calling it, 2 years from now.

>US elects hilary, Feminism, shilling, and getting into pointless wars become national priority.

>The pound collapses when the political chaos in the UK causes them to lose out in subsequent trade deals after Brexit.

>Australia calls another election

>A fucking leaf memes are forgotten.
>>
>>79687323
>there been a massive activation of reddit sleeper agents in canada

Probably, there is one Canadian poster that is neurotic. He always posts his own thread strictly to argue and be combative. Just bringing up 23andme and how he is butthurt about being denied treaty status is enough to call him out.

I'm just going to say this #NotAllCanadians are rats
>>
>>79688305
>willing to lose what Canada stands for

What exactly does Canada stand for?
Feminism? Fag parades? Islam? Denim tuxedos? Kraft Dinner?

No one else knows, because you can't quite seem to figure it out yourselves.
>>
>>79689295
The belief that religion or skin colour should determine your status in Canada, is explicitly against our Canadian charter of rights and freedoms.
>>
>>79687323
I'm betting since our dollar is shit and our progressives are full of vitriol and unemployed, that Hillary is just paying canadian libs to shitpost for her faggotry.
>>
>>79687323
remove toronto and ottawa

problem solved because the country is conservative as hell
>>
American here

Nuke this place, there are Chinese everywhere, it makes me miss Black people
>>
>>79689467
>We DON'T stand for...

I asked what you do stand for.
What makes you Canadian?

Liberal platitudes don't make you anything. Being for "Equality!!" is a silly notion because it doesn't exist outside mathmatics.
>>
Every time a Canadian talks about itself it's always that they're a drug addict/criminal/deadbeat dad/tranny or worse. They are all fucked up and take it out on us for some reason
>>
>>79687908
He ain't your dad mate.
>>
So I was away at uni in the UK over the past several months and I've noticed something. The quality of Canadian posts decreased dramatically right around the time JUSTin was elected. I mean, basically bang on. Before hand, Canadian posts were alright. Basically like the US. But after that election...idk senpai, long term shills maybe. I really don't know.
>>
i think were a nice country and pretty cool overall im not sure why everyone gets so upset about our flag
>>
>>79690831
>They are all fucked up and take it out on us for some reason

In a metaphorical way, we're kinda their big brother.

Look at them back during the World Wars. They were respected. Tough.

We've been setting a pretty shitty example for the last 60 years or so.
>>
>>79689295
Non-violence and diplomacy, something the britbongs and amerifats can't figure out and keep getting into retarded middle eastern wars and stabbing eachother.

Equality of opportunity.

Bilingualism

Pro-immigration even on the right. I'm third generation Canadian.

The stuff on the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, which 82% of the country approves of, a decent chunk of which triggers /pol/

Kraft Dinner

What does America stand for other than eating burgers and losing wars?
>>
>>79692088

This is untrue.
>>
>>79691468
We went to the front lines of Afghanistan at the cost of Canadian life. Canadian Soldiers never stopped being tough, cooperate shills just convince us to go into retarded wars less often.
>>
>>79687977
Quebec always votes for Liberals or NDPs. They aren't conservatives just because they whine about "muh separatism".
>>
>>79690714
peace, order, and good government
>>
>>79693623
but any nation can claim that, fuck, even north korea does
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 452x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 452x341
>>79692088
>What does America stand for

Freedom.

The freedom to let your children live in your home for 40 years, or to kick out their useless hippie asses when they turn 18.

The freedom to work for WalMart, or to create your own business.

Freedom of religion, and freedom FROM religion.

The freedom to live in a condo downtown, or a own a ranch in the country, or a cabin innawoods.

The freedom to defend yourself or to call big, strong, sweaty men to do it for you.

The freedom to buy a burger from someone else, or to cook your own in your backyard.

Sure, we've gone astray a few times.
We have some very vocal groups who are terrified of that freedom because they detest personal responsibility.

But, on our 240th birthday, I have a feeling we're going to keep our course.
>>
>>79693623

You're joking, right?
>>
>>79689295
Well said
>>
>>79694155

10/10
>>
File: 1452563794192.jpg (134 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1452563794192.jpg
134 KB, 639x720
>>79689295
Canada stands for nothing but empty progressive platitudes. I'm not joking. We often reference our actual history and culture but it's so bogged down with white guilt (and similar bullshit) it's almost pointless to even bring it up. When we do it's only when it's either safe or trendy to do so.

Other than that we've done a bang up job shoving the real Canada under the bed, aka the northern white/euro british colonial Canada, and replacing it with this fucking embarrassing meme of a country.

Seriously, our history should not be regulated and limited to a shitty fast food joint and """diversity""", and yet here we are with Turds Pt.2, making Canada even more inclusive, tolerant and open.
>>
>>79694155
You do know most countries have the same set of freedoms.

Your two significant freedoms are GUNS and SPEECH, you can deny holocaust and not get arrested like in Germany.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 650x366
>>79702330
>Your two significant freedoms are GUNS and SPEECH

Funny enough, those two freedoms guarantee all the rest.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 333x250
>>79701664
>Canada stands for nothing but empty progressive platitudes.

Everyone knows that.

And your Pride Minister made it his mission to remind everyone of that fact.
>>
>>79691209
>i think were a nice country and pretty cool overall

Best word ever used to describe Canada. Nice.

They may not have morals, or rights. Or, strength. Or, technology. Or, innovation. Or, conviction.

But, goddamnit, they're nice.

Most people will offer shelter, and a bed.

Canada will offer that, and their sister, and their mother, and the TV remote, and their stolen American HBO, and their car keys, and their leftover pizza, and their dignity.

>sorry boot that!

Sure you are.
>>
>>79688125
underated post
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.