[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won the Cold War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 900x1200
>inb4 Yuri

no meme answers, please. only facts.
>>
the globalist jews
>>
>>79687124
Well the USSR collapsed in 1991 but it looks like the USA will collapse in another 20 years so pyrrhic victory for the USA maybe?
>>
It's not over yet.

This is the showdown.
>>
>USA still exists
>USSR doesn't

gee whiz i dunno
>>
>>79689179
This

You can't ignore Yuri when he is right about it all. The USSR exists as a shadow government destroying the West from inside.
>>
>>79689271

America got infiltrated by marxists and is now going through the destabilization stage.

Eventually that will lead to a totalitarian state complete with gulags and everything.

Soviet is gone, but they inflicted a deadly wound.
>>
>>79689484
https://youtu.be/Zo_AF0Z5JBU
>>
>>79687124
>Who won the Cold War?
The KGB
>>
>>79687209
Fpbp
>>
File: 1467245235375.jpg (456 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467245235375.jpg
456 KB, 1066x1600
>>79687124
thanks for the rare Anzu friend
>>
You can't win something that's not over.
>>
>>79687124
it's not a man on that picture

prove me wrong
>>
>>79687124
>inb4 Yuri

Were you of sayings my name, Premier?
>>
>>79687124

"RUSSIA"
Literally has LGB agent as their dictator

vs.
USA
Shilling and killing behind the curtain

It's not over. Germany tried join in game but US and Russia destroyed the new fag.
>>
>>79689999
anzu is female, saying otherwise is just a meme.
Pictures of her as a 14 year old show she hasn't "transitioned" or any tranny shit like that.
>>
>>79690175
KEK
>>
Gorbachev.
>>
>>79690911
Probably got started on estrogen before puberty.

That thing is not a normal human girl.
>>
>>79693153
she is. she just has a problem keeping on weight now.
>>
>>79687124
No one won. The west looks like this:
https://youtu.be/8KkihcdluBE
And Russia is a shithole.
>>
>>79689484
So your saying our country was infiltrated by russians and they control our country not that it is commanded by the same oligarchy that has been in power since forever smooth move jap hillary aint a commie just a puppet for the kikes and corporations
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.