[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 744x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 744x350
A world without these three things
>>
>>79686928
Our moral values would be something else entirely.
>>
>>79687032
So the abrahamic religions are making me think we need to kill at least a billion people on earth?
>>
>>79687032
Even without religion people can tell right from wrong.
>>
>>79686928
What? Signalling, faggot op and the idea of coexisting?
Sounds great
>>
>>79687171
Clealy not based on SJW behaviour and thought processes.
>>
>>79687177
I just thought it was funny
>>
>>79687171
True. But what defines what is right or wrong?

One example, why is killing a person with Down Syndrome wrong? They have no virtually value, and will just be a bother to whoever has to take care of them.
>>
>>79686928
What about the thousands of other things and stuffs?
>>
>>79687433
A different religion, a group consensus, a government of some kind, a religious type of thing but without any God

I mean the list goes on and on
>>
>>79686928
Muh religion
>>
>>79687433

Murder is murder. A parent loves their child despite their differences.

>>79687316
SJWs are brainwashed plebs.
>>
>>79687601
>>79687347
>>79687163
>>79686928

hmmmm.... sounds like... something Marx would say. Please distinguish yourself and enlighten please...
>>
>>79687694
MUH argument
>>
>>79687740
>>79687601
im focusing 01, please elaborate
>>
>>79687729
>oh god oh god oh god someone is making fun of god what will I do? I know! I'll call him a COMMUNIST!!!

Fuck communists, fuck Marx, and fuck you ingrate
>>
>>79687725
No, fur is murder.
>>
>>79687931
If wolves could grow a garden would they still kill the rabbit?
>>
>>79687888
oohhhhh!! Trips.
so sad tho
Are you a communist? Are you...?
Or are you a jew? probably a Moslem?
I don't care about any of these things, one of Marx's prime focus was the abolishment of religion, for it is the opiate of the masses, but the heart among the heartless.
Please do not be indignant, do not retreat like a serpent, your venom won't destroy me.
I'm merely conveying to you, your idea is not original but something publicized in the 19th century.
Please, elaborate and distinguish yourself.
>>
>>79687032
if by that you mean we'd be able to make rational decisions without the assistant of a magical sky god, then yes, they would change, for the better.

>inb4 humans are dumb animals and can't do that

uh, doesn't that make your whole god argument meaningless? I thought we weren't animals b/c of your disbelief in evolution?
>>
>>79688230
Nope, just Christians, Jews and Muslims

Are you a communist
>>
>>79688180
The Druid Wolves regrew most of yellowstone park and they did it though the hunt.
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466535985574.webm
>>
>>79686928
So, We would be Zoroastrians...
>>
>>79688521
Why just those three? Any specific reason?
>>
>>79686928
Polytheism everywhere.
>>
>>79688574
No, the spaniards probably would have killed all of you
>>
>>79688555
I concede to your full house of wisdom.
>>
Coexist needs a swastka
>>
Swastika!
>>
>a world without these three things
_oe_is_
>>
I had a dream about a year ago I've not forgotten since.
I've been out with friends and folk, some people I their remember faces but not their names.
It was dark outside, a dark sky however.
Only enlighten by three stars.
One blue, on red and with a green on top they form a triangle.
While the red one becomes brighter and brighter, threatening to devour its comrades, the blue one dies out. Finally it flashes green and all that remains is darkness.

Seriously though, I'm not doing any pot. And this topic makes me so sick, I'm starting to have illusions. I honestly hope, someday people will just agree to leave his horrible chapter of humanity behind.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.