[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French fags want to ban GMO humans. Call for worldwide ban of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CjOVcwaWEAEP9HA.jpg (62 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
CjOVcwaWEAEP9HA.jpg
62 KB, 600x397
French cuck faggots took to the streets to protest CRISPR babies.

Look at these anti-eugenics shitheads. Don't they realize with +30 IQ they wouldn't be protesting such a promising technology?

Why are people so afraid of progress.
>>
no! i was planning to grow 10,000 white children in a warehouse.
>>
>waaaah we dont want people better than us being born
>stop doing what we dont like!!

>has potential to stop birth defects
>would rather have a downy than a perfect white child
>>
>>79685200
>implying it's not a bad thing

Face it, CRISPR is in the hands of the globalist elites who push BLM and other leftist cultural marxist shit. I can guarantee you any eugenics they do with the technology is not going to be in whites' favor.
>>
>>79685757
>globalist elites
>intelligent

try again
>>
What the fuck?
Isn't it not even real genetic modification?
Its more like having a bunch of abortions until you get a fetus you like, except without even getting a single abortion, isnt it?
What the fuck is the problem with that?
>>
>>79685200
That'a s pretty pathetic protest. Is that all they've got?
>>
Yeah having this technology will just further the globalist agenda of creating a submissive army of slaves.
>>
>>79685929
If they're so dumb, why do they literally control the world now?

They have lots of useful idiots of course, but the real controllers have to have some ability.
>>
>>79685965
It is a real genetic modification.

It allows you to cut out pieces of DNA so you can add new DNA or simply delete a gene.
>>
>>79686673
The people who implanted those ideas and plans are long gone. Now you have secondary generations who always fuck up plans like this or don't adapt them to changing times.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.