[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women should want men with principles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 750x1334
If more women chased after kind men with actual principles, as opposed to meathead neanderthal jabronis who only care about working out/making money, the world would be a far better place.

This is why I like whats happening in universities. Women are finally opening their legs for sensitive men that empathise with other human beings, AKA social activists. Being a 'bro' who only cares about money/image is getting less attractive.
>>
>>79683183
>1 post by this ID
>>
Are you familiar with the term "cuck"?
>>
>>79683183
lol wat retarded clambake excuse for a uni do you go to you fucking leaf

i know at mine, chads like me still slay the most puss.. but dont worry little dude. youll get there hah
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 660x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 660x277
>>79683326
Yeah. Cringy racist alt-right term for conservatives that like black people
>>
>>79683514
You just keep telling yourself that sweetheart.
>>
>>79683183
Getting women and running a country should be completely separate traits
>>
>>79683244
this means you sage this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 550x365
>>79683588
Derp derp
>>
>>79683183
Not to burst your bubble, but even if women claim they are going for the "nice guy" on social media. That's just virtue signalling, they'll still wind up a single mother by tyrone or chad.

Women by their nature are slutty whores that chase after the most physically attractive men. Not the intelligent, not the noble, or any other civilized traits. They are still wired by nature to want the "best" genes for surviving in the jungle.
>>
>>79683778
Wow, you sure showed me. Guess I'm #HillarlyArtillery now!
>>79683827
And this is the true irony, and it applies to both genders. The people who choose partners based on who would be funner to live with, or have 'long-term personality compatibility' are actually being less reasonable than the shallow people who choose partners they think will give their children the best genes, which is to say, sexy people.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 176x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 176x235
>>79683827
Lol I love how you explain women to me as if they are a breed of cat... They are human beings. Complex. Unique. No longer pressured by societal norms to find a braindead jabroni named 'Chad' who will probably straight up marital rape her on their honeymood.
>>
>what guys think girls want
>natty gains and a nice face

>what girls actually want
>free stuff/other people to buy things for them
Can't argue with that, it's spot on
>>
File: leaf.jpg (67 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
67 KB, 517x650
every single time
>>
>>79683183

>Women are selfish whores that want a man to give them everything for FREEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>79684113
>Chad
Ive got some bad news for you.
>>
>>79683183
ree stop harping on working out. its the only thing I have.
>>
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/Pinkbeijos__

This 8/10 just wants a nice guy!

A 10/10 nice guy, of course.
>>
>>79683183
Stuff women actually care about:
1. Good face
2. Height
3. Penis size
I know this is true, because Despite being a 35yo brokefag, I married a hot 9/10 woman with cash who is 10 years younger than me.
I'm a Trump supporter, and I constantly make jokes about minorities and feminists. She fucking loves it and I keep her laughing all of the time because she knows that I just don't give a fuck about PC bullshit.
Sorry dude, but long term, women come to resent your 'unique' brand of faggotry.
>>
>>79684533
how were you that fast anon

>the faggot pic whisperer
>>
>>79684312
let us serve as a warning of the perils of the multicult for all the world
>>
>>79683183
>What guys think girls want
>What tumblr whales really want
fixed
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.