[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will /pol/ be like if Trump loses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1467581085174.png (302 KB, 366x427) Image search: [Google]
1467581085174.png
302 KB, 366x427
What will /pol/ be like if Trump loses?
>>
File: 1467541634165.gif (798 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
1467541634165.gif
798 KB, 480x288
>>
>>79681016
Only time will tell.
>>
>>79681016
Nihilist and Bitter
>>
>>79681016
no chance of him losing so we'll never know
>>
>>79681016
Extremely asshurt, and likely full of shitposts for a week or two
>>
Actively sabotaging Hillary's presidency
>>
File: 1467580793495.png (90 KB, 572x505) Image search: [Google]
1467580793495.png
90 KB, 572x505
>>79681016
Alternatively, what will /pol/ look like if Trump wins?
>>
Trump will win in November.
>>
>>79681206
This music video will be on autoplay across all boards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
>>
>if

You mean when.

And it will be the same as it always is. Hysterical kids babbling about stupid shit.
>>
>>79681299
a fucking.... fuck it
fuck you
>>
>>79681299
I think if Trump win/loses it would still be the biggest shitstorm 4chan has ever witnessed -- the m00t resignation will fall to 2nd.
>>
>>79681299
>it's another leaf who thinks he knows politics of other countries episode
>>
>>79681016
We'll bitch and move on like usual. But I'm living in the now. Watching the stupid fucking liberals think they can decrease our trolling morale is entertaining.
>>
>>79681206
At least 4 years of trolling liberals into suicide because they cannot just ignore words.
>>
>>79681016
A bunch of smug leftists that don't realize they just signed their own death certificate. Trump was the last hope of a peaceful and intact America. What will follow will be far more violent than anything they could have imagined. A leader will rise from the right that is all those things the media claimed Trump was, and he will lead the country into an ethnic conflict which has not been seen in centuries
>>
Half suicide watch half libcucks gloating and shitposting.
>>
>>79681728
If there has ever been a greater shitpost than yours, may god strike me dead right now.
>>
>>79681016
Same with Rmoney, temporary exodus, there will be a lack of right wing posts for about a week.
>>
File: same species.png (483 KB, 613x370) Image search: [Google]
same species.png
483 KB, 613x370
Kind of exited.
>I'm ready for Hillary
This is a subliminal message, in other words "i'm ready for wwlll" She said "if I'm president we will go to war with Iran" I'm ready for Happening Hillary. This is what we dreamed of, we were memeing happenings into existence before trump declared his candidacy. Kek's ultimate goal is the final happening, the happening. You're going to get what you have been begging for. the great purge. I hope you prepped, I'm not talking about the bernie kind either. I hope you have your grains and ammo ready because she's going to make it happen.
>>
>>79681481
>durr people have to live on one side of a line on a map to understand the exact same information I consume

Unless of course you're actually traveling with a campaign right now, you don't know anything that I don't about anything related to your country.

And I did live there btw, and I did not magically gain any special insight that I lost after leaving.

You really need to go outside more.
>>
>>79681016
Just America BTFO threads for awhile, then a happening occurs and it becomes business as usual
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
>>
>>79681687

What drugs are you on?
>>
>>79681016
We'll just sit back and wait for the happening.

You should be concerned if he loses desu.

Hillary won't bring about a better America, it won't be hope and change and feminist revolution.

Also, the right wing tensions will only increase. You had militias patrolling after Ferguson. And it will probably start to happen more as more chimp outs happen.

If this isn't defused soon, then you'll get real armed uprising.

So Trump winning is kinda in the lefts interest. And it's in ours. If he loses, the right wing rise isn't going away. And the next guy won't be a cartoon villain.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 211x250
>>
>>79682293
What are you on? America is heading towards large scale ethnic conflict, once the white population hits less than 50%, do you think other minorities are going to treat white Americans well? Fuck no, and once the white people of America are backed into a corner and race riots sprout up everywhere in the next 20 odd years, you're going to see the kind of violence that hasn't been seen in either of our life times. Oh wait
>checks flag
Carry on shit posting though
>>
>>79681016
Same as if he wins, shitposting.
>>
>>79681016
I'm guessing shut down.
>>
>>79681016
/pol/ theme in the universe where Trump loses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
>>
>>79681980
>leaving the land of the free for weedistan

why would anyone do this? it's like you hate liberty
>>
>>79683883
I find your perpetuation of the stereotype of your flag problematic
>>
Super salty I'm going to bask in the glory or bask in the tears
>>
>>79684316
expecting quality posts is racist against australians.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.